Chat room

Slynia

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

do you guys have a discord and a test server acc

Not me my friend and now i got a proper job (finally) too so the time to speak on the forum will be a bit less probably (i do not intend to quit don't worry :)).

Same thing for the TS, if i had all that time i would have played comix harem probably and know things will be thighter (never thought that this adjective can be bad, forgive me for this joke....😂🤣)

• Like 2

I told you mates that @holymolly is a tempting devil XD be careful you might scream the glory of Norou and how much you would like a Mythic Bianca before the sunset. With eleven words can make you start a TS account and getting discord, but it won't work on me !!! Don't look into his forum avatar eyes!!!!

(Just joking we all love you ❤️sorry that i cannot contribute and thank you for thinking me 😁)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

I told you mates that @holymolly is a tempting devil XD be careful you might scream the glory of Norou and how much you would like a Mythic Bianca before the sunset. With eleven words can make you start a TS account and getting discord, but it won't work on me !!! Don't look into his forum avatar eyes!!!!

(Just joking we all love you ❤️sorry that i cannot contribute and thank you for thinking me 😁)

you guys can join our club ofc as well :P

I didn´t ask for that specifically but if you want I can make it happen ofc.. just let the tempting devil know :P

just join already Xemnas:P and you too liliat:P

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Sent you a message on discord - username rrr

Even though I barely visit discord and don't chat there often these days, I'm a bit jealous. :$ I want JvRrrr in my contacts as well, dammit! :ph34r:💢

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Even though I barely visit discord and don't chat there often these days, I'm a bit jealous. :$ I want JvRrrr in my contacts as well, dammit! :ph34r:💢

should I tell him to contact you as well ?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/253415978342285312/969950224221093919/ezgif-3-41c3799265.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm the same as you - I'm using Discord as a conduit for hooking up with folks like @holymolly @Rarum and @45026831 for different projects that they're stearing. I wouldn't have it open other than that reason. I never post there. But if you want to ping me there you know my handle and I'll pick it up. Likewise, I would like to have another channel of communiation ;)

• Hearts 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Have you noticed me in your league by chance Good luck Defeating the founding Titan😱🤣

I did ..and I hopefully will :D ( unfortunately I can´t be around at reset so I´ll need to take a few players out booster :( ..hope it´ll be enough )

• Hearts 1

• 1 month later...
il y a 4 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

Could you summarize Warframe model?

First of all, the game is a TPS. You play as a Warframe, and can use different kind of weapon (Main, secondary, melee. You can unlock more things as you progress, blabla)

You can get a great number of weapons and warframe by many means (drop from boss, bought from pnj, quest, etc).

You can buy around everything in the market of the game already crafted and ready to use with a currency named "Platine" that you can buy on their site. Or you can farm the component yourself, and then craft it. Ressources are generally not a problem (some exceptions asides, that you'll need to specifically target and farm), and it just means you're going to wait.

But, after sometimes, the devs creates a Prime version of a weapon/Warframe. The same, but better. (not gonna explain how, but you get the concept)

To get a prime, you have 2 options: Either you buy it with a pass that release alongside it (until a new one appear), or you can craft it.

To craft a prime, you have to open Relics. these relics contain 6 items (3 bronze, 2 silver, 1 golden), with different rarity (that you can influence to maximize your chance. A relics fully maxxed is at around 25% i believe to give you golden.)

You open relics with a group, and at the end of the mission everyone can get whatever they want from the relics opened. (So if you were 4 players, you have 4 options)

To create a Warframe (and most weapons) you need 4 different blueprints (because you need to craft it after that, but that's honestly more a waiting game than a difficulty): General blueprint, the chassis, the systems, and the Neuroptics.

Generally, 1-2 items will be golden, 1 silver, at least 1 bronze. 

So the game is (really) grindy.

The reason the monetary system of the game really work, and work really well is because everything non-crafted is sellable between player. Platine included. The thing is that you can farm literally everything, and sell it.

Let's say that you farm a Warframe. You need to get the silver item in one relics. You don't get it, but one of the people with you get the golden. You can take it (for free), then sell it on the market. Moreover, the game offer you gift each day of you connection, and you often get a "-XX% reduction" (that can go as high as 75%!) on platine that you buy, which is often then turned into the market, assuring the market to still have a Platine apport, since some of it will go to the ingame market where you buy skins and other things to the game itself and not player.

The thing is, you often end up farming many things at a time (let's say you need a specific relic to get your warframe, you'll probably get a lot on the road too) that you can either use yourself or sell against something that you'll need.

i don't know if i can post a link so i'll just let you search "Warframe Market" and see for yourself. 

Obviously i'm just giving you a rough description, but i hope it will make my exemple on point 😛 

• Thanks 3

il y a 1 minute, FinderKeeper a dit :

I'll have to re-read that again to make sure I got it right. But thanks for writing it! ^_^

You can ask me, i was in a rush to write it since i had someone calling me at the same time, so i realise that i probably didn't summarize it really well :D 

The important part is: "Everything can be farmed, everything can be traded between player as long as it wasn't used, and you can get as many "real money currency" as you want with trade"

I'm putting link here, if i can't then... Well... Delete them (pretty please? :P ) to give you an exemple:

Khora prime released 2 days ago. You can buy the complete set to craft her and play her (alongside her power, all that) here: 

https://warframe.market/items/khora_prime_set

Someone is currently selling the full set 100 Plat (... Which is a steal, maybe i should buy it :P ) 

https://www.warframe.com/buyplatinum

Here, you can see the full price of Platinum.  Don't forget that most people who buy Platinum, do it with a reduction on their next buy given for free by the game. (Platinum is also used in game to speed up craft, buy spot to keep warframe, etc.)

Everything is cheap because everything can be obtained for free if you farm it. Some items are no longer obtainable in game, so their price tend to skyrocket...

But even then. In last December, Devs decided that the Platinum price of some warframe was too high. So they just created an event to create a Deflation.

"Every item non currently available in game is obtainable if you farm this specific event." And so they did. 

I know someone who lost around 100M plat with the deflation lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I suppose that is fair @holymolly, I did win the last round after all 🤣

I did too 🤣

Great to hear that you enjoyed the patch/ day :D ..you just gotta be persuasive enough and then you´ll get a few 1 stars (or mythics of your choice :P)

• Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1