Chat room

Slynia

Today I've thought about my death. So, for example, let's say I have an anheurism and it blow up my head like a chinese petard. Someone will find me dead while spending orbs on a 18+ game, just to avoid that German guy to snipe me.

If that German guys stop lurking behind me once and for all, I can die like a firework of brain tissue while rubbing my virility on Luxuria, and that will be a much better and fitting way to be found.

So the image of my corpse will depend on this. The loser that click on buttons for virtual points, or the emperor that was trying to copulate thru the notebook monitor, his cucumber challenging physic. I'm quite sure everyone want to be remembered like this - not riding an horse on a warring charge against french invaders, not even about to ride a rocket to the unknown stars, but half naked, curved on the monitor, his "bischero" offending the skyes.

That's the fate all males share in their last days.

So I thought by consequence: can my ghost haunt such German guys? Like sniping them with a virtual ghostly account from the afterlife?

Why not, I replied myself.

And so... maybe all such German guys *are* ghosts of masturbating sons of a bee that are haunting me, their short ridiculous flaccid wurstel strongly firm in their hands?

"chap chap chap... we are de ghosts of ze players dead by mazturbazionen ... chap chap chap... 'cauze ve were unable to vin you in Zeeeeeazon..."

...and that's the brief but complete explanation why I bringed my notebook to a church one hour ago and springled it with some holy water.

'Cause it's physically impossible that all such german players are so strong and gather against me. It should be a metaphysical explanation.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You meant to post this in Club Recruitment, right?

not really I just happen to stumble across someone with that name :D .. 

Okay, thanks for clarifying. You do know where Club Recruitment is located. Cheers, Div* ;) 

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 1

And yeah, IIRC his forum account is also his playing account. If he has the Italian flag and his signature avatar in game, then it's him.

@Antimon and the other regulars can ofc still join if they want :P *holy

just passing by -finds ^_^

hey there finds, haven´t seen you in the club chat today :P -holy

been there. but I can't keep up with our chat conversations. we ARE a full club. :D -finds

I know..I blame our French boys ..especially Boulie , like always :P -holy
-I wonder when Ken and Sly will notice this -

If not for holy I probably wouldnt have noticed this :ph34r:, oh hi mark! - Sly

I'VE BEEN SOME DAYS OFF THE FORUM, I HAVE A LIFE, YOU KNOW :P - Ken

• Haha 2

3 ore fa, holymolly ha scritto:

@Antimon btw is your ingame name another or the same name? 😮

Exactly as@DvDivXXX said, yes. My ingame name is Antimon, and I have the same Dezy's avatar propic as this one I use in the forum 😁
I'm curious on where you found me, though. Due to some inconsistency in my game for this past two years I think I should be quite far from your overall level in both leagues and seasons 🙃

• Like 1

Alright, folks. Point taken. Let's not edit each other's posts, then.

But seriously, favoring one already well-known and very full club over every other is not cool. Laughing it off when you're reminded of it doesn't make it funny (except for you maybe). Smiling while you're doing it doesn't make it cute either. It's just annoying and outright detrimental to all of us in other clubs that aren't overexposed and don't benefit from a permanent marketing campaign outside the dedicated forum, free of charge and of moderation.

My club has shit all for recruitment support or visibility (yes, even though I'm in it) and we're barely above half full of active players. Most clubs are far closer to our situation than yours. It's not just or even primarily about the fact that you're taking away any forum regular I might have liked to get a chance to invite myself because I like them (although that too, say hi to Liliat and all the other forum pals you snatched). Times are hard for clubs in general, and yours might be the one exception that thrives while most others struggle. So again, seriously, could you please stop rubbing it in and casually grooming people for recruitment outside of the proper channels? V_v

Now, IIRC Antimon is either his own club leader or otherwise fairly faithful to his long-time club anyway. But, you know, should he ever consider joining another club, it would be nice that he has a minute to gauge his options before he gets pinged to join yours specifically.

Anyways, it's been a loooong and hard day for me in general and on the forum in particular. Love and peace. Div*

9 hours ago, Antimon said:

Exactly as@DvDivXXX said, yes. My ingame name is Antimon, and I have the same Dezy's avatar propic as this one I use in the forum 😁
I'm curious on where you found me, though. Due to some inconsistency in my game for this past two years I think I should be quite far from your overall level in both leagues and seasons 🙃

Oh same ava ..ok well then it´s another chemical element I was :P ..well nothing wrong with it I´ve done a lof of inconsistent play myself in the early days so :D

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

it would be nice that he has a minute to gauge his options before he gets pinged to join yours specifically.

I´m not KK who can log in in others accounts and force them to join.. in the end it always depends on the individual who they´d like to join..apparently most of those I asked so far did wanna join so :P 

(not my fault if others  new member acquisition game is too weak :P)

the offer still stands ofc:P)

... Am I the bone of contetion, here? I'm not sure I'm understanding this right 😅 

18 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Antimon is either his own club leader or otherwise fairly faithful to his long-time club anyway.

I'm not the club leader, and to be entirely honest, except for exactly one person I'd be sorry to leave behind, I'm not particularly fond of my club mates. This is especially true speaking of the club leader, person with whom I quarreled... let's say more than a few times, both for in-games and for irl matters 😅

I'm still there simply because, despite this incompatibility of ours and my inconsistent in-game presence of this last two years (it happened I wasn't able to log in at all for three months straight) he did not kick me, probably thanks to the heavy kobans contributions I poured in leveling the club bonuses (that happens to be also the reason why I did not left the club when I was more active once the incompatibility with the club leader became clear: I had already donated quite the amount of kobans, I did not want to start over again in another club)

That said, I'm still in the condition of not being able to guarantee I won't vanish for some time in the near future, so I'll probably stick where I am until my "gratitude quota" lets me 😆 

(I hope you have a better weekend, Div)

8 ore fa, holymolly ha scritto:

Oh same ava ..ok well then it´s another chemical element I was :P

I honestly really appreciate you did not say "another digimon".

Now, if you'd kindly show me where to find this other Antimon you met, I have an imposter to eliminate 👼🔪

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I met him in a contest on monday but can´t help you with elimination because I claimed it already  😅

Oh we got a few of those too ( the not sure when they quit jokes.. myself included 🤣) since everything´s on max over here you wouldn´t need to donate anything ;)

(may I ask in which club you currently are @Antimon? sry to hear that "club issue" :/ )

(don´t worry div that´s the last post in chit chat.. afterall we´re just chatting :P )

(as for the digimon: I thought that might not be your reference so I´m glad I called the right shot :P )

5 hours ago, Antimon said:

... Am I the bone of contetion, here? I'm not sure I'm understanding this right 😅 

Not really. This is just the latest occurrence of a mixture of a disagreement, a misunderstanding, and a conflict of interest between Holy and me about his blatant disregard for proper club recruitment process on the forum.

Having said that, you ARE one of the precious few forum regulars left who have not yet joined his club or told him no. I'm not even sure there is anyone on the forum whose name I could cite that he hasn't already tried to recruit directly outside of the proper recruitment sub-forum.

Sorry to hear about the bad blood in your club. I know all too well how frustrating and uncomfortable that can be, especially when you don't see eye to eye with the club leadership. I've had a great time and felt at home for at least a year and a half of the two years I've spent in my previous club, despite never being really okay with the leadership situation and clashing with one or two clubmates occasionally. But I changed, the club changed, and by the time I quit, I had no longer felt at home there for a few months. In retrospect I should have left sooner, and it would have been less painful for everyone involved.

My current club, which isn't mine, I'm just a member there is pretty good. At least for me, it checks all the boxes: quiet club chat, respectful exchanges between members, fair and square and clear leadership, and possibly above all, simple but effective rules for CC participation that are properly enforced and allow everyone to get what they want without even having to talk about it often (constant nagging about CC quotas and such is the thing that I hate the most and never want to endure again in a club).

If that sounds good enough for you, then please feel free to apply anytime. As I said we only have a more or less stable roster of about 20-ish active members. Our leader regularly kicks most inactives, but there are exceptions. We have a member who hasn't logged in in over half a year, but is still there because he's on our Discord, might come back eventually, and we don't really need his spot. If you happen to be inactive for months at a time but we're aware of it beforehand, it wouldn't be an issue.

I'll very casually pull a Holy here :) with a smiley and some strikethrough, so it's okay
Our group discord: discord.com/invite/fkEd8C2

Club - Les Romantiques - Recruitment A 2022-08.png

------------
More importantly, thanks for noticing my mention of having a bad day yesterday, and addressing it with kind words. Much appreciated. I'm not comfortable getting into very personal and painful IRL stuff here, but let's just say it had to do with the date. Not that I don't have many current problems to tackle all year long, but at least I'm not commemorating anything particularly sad today.

Have a great day too in any case. ❤️ 

7 hours ago, holymolly said:

apparently most of those I asked so far did wanna join

I'm afraid you either don't understand or don't want to understand that the precise thing I dislike is that you're asking everyone to join your club in places where that's normally not allowed. Whether they say yes or no is irrelevant. I'm happy for you your club is thriving and good for all those forum regulars if they feel at home there. My problem is how you recruit them, not the fact that you recruit them.

Anyways. I don't want to go in a sterile argument that goes in circles today. Have a great day too. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Me and the club leader are just two persons with polar opposite point of views on a vast range of subjects, and irl we would probably avoid each other as much as possible 😂

Apparently/Fortunately, we are both mature enough to understand that our bickering is far from being worthy of a report to the big shots to request an intervention. And I'd dare to say that maybe my inconsistency and absence helped in this matter, too 😂 (inconsitency that is not because of him, I feel like I might specify this)

The club Id is 1204, "Impero dei durissimi", and I must say it's pretty functional, even though we basically do not have a single rule on any subject 😅 I promise to consider your invitation, though, @DvDivXXX

7 ore fa, holymolly ha scritto:

(as for the digimon: I thought that might not be your reference so I´m glad I called the right shot :P )

I'm a chemistry enthusiast. When looking at the periodic table I found an element that had my name and surname's first letters as its chemical symbol, I decided to adopt it as my nickname, and it sticked with me even after a lot of years have passed, during which I listened to the "what are you, a digimon?" quote over and over and over again

And that's the story of my nickname guys!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minuti fa, holymolly ha scritto:

Oh an Italian club..your leader is grancazzo..well I don´t want to say it fits but..after what you told us :P  @Antimon ..next time he´s mean maybe suggest him to take a bit of antimon and shallow it ( no sexual joke ofc :P )

That is exactly what I thought after every single argument of ours 🤣

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll use this 5 min of free time to do this post:

@holymolly i owe you an apology on Bianca XD I have to admit that i do not like much the "base" Bianca (i don't know why honestly, is simply so) ofc it is not related with Rin. In fact i loved the character (i cannot say that i'm an expert of the anime since i watched only 2 fates) more than Artoria (every one is into her XD) Medusa, or Irisviel. 

So when you said "Mythic Bianca !!!!" i was on the "meh... there are better ones to do out there".

But now I must say that i'm very happy that i got her, i still haven't seen all the poses/scenes but until now i'm satisfied with everything. 

I won't doubt anymore mate sorry XD

Probably i should watch all the Fate sagas but there are so many of them (including movies) that i would not know where to start :) 

Now i'll wait on a mythic Karole (since from what i understood is a possibility, crossed fingers)

• Hearts 1

25 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

@holymolly i owe you an apology on Bianca XD I have to admit that i do not like much the "base" Bianca (i don't know why honestly, is simply so) ofc it is not related with Rin. In fact i loved the character (i cannot say that i'm an expert of the anime since i watched only 2 fates) more than Artoria (every one is into her XD) Medusa, or Irisviel. 

So when you said "Mythic Bianca !!!!" i was on the "meh... there are better ones to do out there".

But now I must say that i'm very happy that i got her, i still haven't seen all the poses/scenes but until now i'm satisfied with everything. 

Probably i should watch all the Fate sagas but there are so many of them (including movies) that i would not know where to start :)

Now i'll wait on a mythic Karole (since from what i understood is a possibility, crossed fingers)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-20 um 14.12.59.png

wanna apolegize frate? how about you finally join me ? :P

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

you start with fate zero, then unlimited blade works and then the heavens feet films.. the rest well.. not a lot of Rin so skippable ofc :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1