Chat room

Slynia

il y a 58 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Not here you aren't. ^^ (You definitely said too little or too much, now I'm curious dammit!).

Apparently the Club Chat was fixed, and muting/unmuting now works as expected (?). Holy realized that the hard way :)

• Haha 4

Oh, I see. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. I didn't even remember there was an option in club chat to mute people. The fact you guys seem not only aware of it, but using slash triggering it often enough that you think about it, noticed it was bugged at some point, and now seem to rejoice that it got fixed... Well, let's just say this is further confirmation that we have different expectations about clubs. ^^

Probably to the point that anyone feeling really at home in __-_-_ would be bored to death in my club, and I would mute every last one of you within minutes if I had to share a club chat with you guys anyways. ^^

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Oh, I see. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. I didn't even remember there was an option in club chat to mute people. The fact you guys seem not only aware of it, but using slash triggering it often enough that you think about it, noticed it was bugged at some point, and now seem to rejoice that it got fixed... Well, let's just say this is further confirmation that we have different expectations about clubs. ^^

Probably to the point that anyone feeling really at home in __-_-_ would be bored to death in my club, and I would mute every last one of you within minutes if I had to share a club chat with you guys anyways. ^^

holy´s the only one that can abuse the mute function in the club  :P

*no evil laugh inserted ofc* obligatory @Boulie2 and @Liliat :kek:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

Check if the ban is gone... Seems so.

To my dear mods: your moderation messages could get lost in the SPAM folder for Gmail. It's strange as normal KK mails reach the main folder. Maybe is something you wish to know.

Welcome back.

FYI, you don't need the email notification, you can read all your warnings directly from the forum. Visit your own forum profile page, and they'll be there (only you and mods can read them).

Please do that and read my recent warning in particular. Really pay attention to it and adjust your behavior accordingly the next time you feel you're about to post something extremely offensive. I really like you and your presence on this forum is appreciated 99% of the time, kid. But the remaining 1%, when you bite way more than you can chew on a serious real-life topic you're too young and inexperienced to really know or understand, and instead of treading carefully, you go full berserk and say the most outrageously offensive things possible... These are really unacceptable, and they add up to two major strikes by now.

Should you do something like this again, you'll leave me no choice but to ban you permanently. I don't want that (technically, the post that I gave you one week off for would have been an instant perma-ban in most other situations, but I wanted to give you another chance). So, please, stay with us. We need the Lepid who makes fun posts, contributes to game-related discussions with passion, and sometimes teach es us about minute Italian culture trivia. The one who rewrites classic rock lyrics to make fun stuff about the game, or writes hilarious dialogues between imaginary characters to illustrate a point in patch notes and stuff. So the next time you feel a Hulk growing in your pants, please, PLEASE, censor yourself so I don't have to do it for you after the damage is done.

Love. ❤️ 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, master_candy_1593 said:

i really want to go inside this game

As in, Isekai style? ^^

Isekai means 'a strange world' in Japanese. The genre gets that name from the many light novels that use this word in the title. It's usually translated as 'another world' in English. So it's a sub-genre of fantasy in which a protagonist, or group of characters, ends up in a fantasy world from the real world.

Honestly, I would get tired pretty quickly. Then again, that would include immortality and also all manners of magic, gods, dimensional gates and other supernatural powers and stuff. So... assuming I'm not a peasant or a random elf in the woods but someone with actual power and influence like say, the MC... Yeah, there would be quite a lot of upsides (beyond "having sex all the time and being supernaturally enhanced for that to be physically possible" that is). The big question would be if I can bring my wife along with me, though.

Anyways. Just rambling. You probably simply meant you enjoy this game very much. ^^

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

From the sounds of it we may want to get our missions and tasks done early today as the update outage may be longer then normal.

You mean tomorrow, right? It's Tuesday afternoon (at least here in the CET time zone, which is also server time). They typically do maintenance and release patches on Wedsnesday mornings (so at least 18 hours from now). I've just checked and the heads-up they gave us through "News" says "this Wedsnesday" too.

Are you in a distant future time zone like Australia where it's already tomorrow? (Even then, the maintenance won't happen until tomorrow morning CET ^^).

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You mean tomorrow, right?

Its from my point of view tonight as it would happen before the next mission reset so anything I don't get before they shutdown may not be do able before reset if it want over(which has happened twice that I can recall). So I want to be done with all my stuff before the shutdown.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

They typically do maintenance and release patches on Wednesday mornings (so at least 18 hours from now).

Cool, I was worried that it might affect me during the final hours of the MD, so I searched "maintenance."
If it's Wed. morning, then w/e.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1