• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it's been 15 days since I visited the forum... oh hello 32 new notifications! 🤣

Guys you have to ping @Slynia more often..our friend @Slynia will get lonely otherwise 32 notifications in 15 days ? We can definitely do better than that  

Merry Christmas to all, guys             🎄

Posted Images

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

do you guys have a discord and a test server acc

Not me my friend and now i got a proper job (finally) too so the time to speak on the forum will be a bit less probably (i do not intend to quit don't worry :)).

Same thing for the TS, if i had all that time i would have played comix harem probably and know things will be thighter (never thought that this adjective can be bad, forgive me for this joke....😂🤣)

• Like 2

I told you mates that @holymolly is a tempting devil XD be careful you might scream the glory of Norou and how much you would like a Mythic Bianca before the sunset. With eleven words can make you start a TS account and getting discord, but it won't work on me !!! Don't look into his forum avatar eyes!!!!

(Just joking we all love you ❤️sorry that i cannot contribute and thank you for thinking me 😁)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

I told you mates that @holymolly is a tempting devil XD be careful you might scream the glory of Norou and how much you would like a Mythic Bianca before the sunset. With eleven words can make you start a TS account and getting discord, but it won't work on me !!! Don't look into his forum avatar eyes!!!!

(Just joking we all love you ❤️sorry that i cannot contribute and thank you for thinking me 😁)

you guys can join our club ofc as well :P

I didn´t ask for that specifically but if you want I can make it happen ofc.. just let the tempting devil know :P

just join already Xemnas:P and you too liliat:P

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Sent you a message on discord - username rrr

Even though I barely visit discord and don't chat there often these days, I'm a bit jealous. :$ I want JvRrrr in my contacts as well, dammit! :ph34r:💢

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Even though I barely visit discord and don't chat there often these days, I'm a bit jealous. :$ I want JvRrrr in my contacts as well, dammit! :ph34r:💢

I'm the same as you - I'm using Discord as a conduit for hooking up with folks like @holymolly @Rarum and @45026831 for different projects that they're stearing. I wouldn't have it open other than that reason. I never post there. But if you want to ping me there you know my handle and I'll pick it up. Likewise, I would like to have another channel of communiation ;)

• Hearts 1