Chat room

Slynia

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Is @DvDivXXX okay? He has not written anything in the past 10 days...

I've been better, but I'm hanging in there. Thanks for the thought, Omer. I'm still playing (barely to be honest) but I don't have time for the forum or discord these days. I don't like to half-ass things, so seeing 80+ notifications and not even reading all the posts, let alone addressing them feels worse than not opening the forum at all for now.

To any fellow mod reading this: I'm not holding my breath, but if somehow someone could manage to reach the mysterious lever-puller so that I can afford PoA while it's still December, that would be lovely.

Happy holidays, folks! :ph34r:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Master-17 said:

You have mixed up the events!

13 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

No, they haven't.

5 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Do you know such a word as "irony"? I am aware that everything is as it should have been according to the developers, but Asmai should have been a reworked name of Asami, and Ahsoka would have been called names as they would like.

Look, you come off as contrary and seeking somebody to challenge. You sharply barge in, make some accusations and leave. And after a while you repeat.

I strongly suggest you change your posting habits. This is a friendly warning. And please consider your warning history before you continue. :/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, OmerB said:

Are you still playing Horny Heroes?

I had to take a break as it was getting to hard to do HH, CH and PSH at the same time. but I just finished getting all the the girls in it so I'll be playing it a little more to finish getting all the affection scenes. after that I don't see the point if they don't add anything new. I think once the added gems they created a line the new player can't cross since there are only 41 girls in the game so the gem wall can't ever be crossed but player that had a higher level before that there girls are a higher level.

8 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

I had to take a break as it was getting to hard to do HH, CH and PSH at the same time. but I just finished getting all the the girls in it so I'll be playing it a little more to finish getting all the affection scenes. after that I don't see the point if they don't add anything new. I think once the added gems they created a line the new player can't cross since there are only 41 girls in the game so the gem wall can't ever be crossed but player that had a higher level before that there girls are a higher level.

I counted 40 girls there... That means that girls can be brought to level 500 or 550 at max 🤔
There isn't much to worry there about, since there is only W1 division 😂

Edited by OmerB

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

hmm, maybe it just feels harder since there not mostly commons. I need 5 more to get to the new max of 350. 

The problem there for me is GETTING the girls, since all the 24 left girls are at Epic Pachinko, and there isn't a consistent way of getting EP orbs. So the only way is using kobans to play the Epic Pachinko... 😫😔

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

The problem there for me is GETTING the girls, since all the 24 left girls are at Epic Pachinko, and there isn't a consistent way of getting EP orbs. So the only way is using kobans to play the Epic Pachinko... 😫😔

that was the easy part just time consuming, if you rememering to get the daily reward every 28 days you get the 1 free girl orb.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yamiray said:

that was the easy part just time consuming, if you rememering to get the daily reward every 28 days you get the 1 free girl orb.

I don't see any better option to spend my kobans there, bar on the Epic Pachinko (10 games).

29 minutes ago, OmerB said:

I don't see any better option to spend my kobans there, bar on the Epic Pachinko (10 games).

Oh I did get 4 or 5 girl with Kobans but there is no easy way to get alot of kobans fast so it was a combo of that and the orbs to clear the pool.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am Enthusiastic (as the rank that the forum gave me), so you might have many posts to approve... 😂

But I am finding much less interest in the game lately. After learning the game mechanics, I saw what D3 is about and that I can manage there, the game became much more boring to me. It was more mysterious when i didn't know what to do.

Getting another 5* girl, level her up, make the best team for the next blessing, and repeat... I don't know for how long I will keep on playing.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OmerB said:

Well, I am Enthusiastic (as the rank that the forum gave me), so you might have many posts to approve... 😂

Not a problem. ^^ I'm used to it (the initial burst of "let's catch up" posts you've made the day your temp ban expired was admittedly a lot in one go, but that's okay; I doubt you'll be making 40-ish posts a day on a regular basis ^^).

And yeah, game fatigue and feeling that you're going through the motions out of habit more than anticipation of fun, in the worst case scenario to the point that it's becoming kind of a chore... That's something a lot of players tend to experience after playing daily for long enough. I'm less invested as a player myself these days. The community is one of the main things that keep me coming back. But it's not unusual for me to miss my dailies or skip some tasks or other and, tellingly, I don't care as much when that happens (back to even one year ago or so, missing even one day of my HH routine was a real concern ^^).

I hope you keep finding stuff that motivates you in this game. But in case you realize you're no longer having fun at all further down the line, I'm not gonna lie: the healthy move is to quit, or at least to take a break. Which many prominent ex-players and community members have done over the past couple of years. Some veterans from the very beginnings are still around, but it's not for everyone. There's a cycle, thankfully: new players are coming in faster than long-time players are leaving.

On 3/9/2023 at 12:32 PM, OmerB said:

I'm having an quite old post on CxH Mythic days thread.

Please approve it, while it's not ages away fro the event... 😉

Only Finder tends to be active on the CxH forum, and he's away at this time. I tend to keep an eye just in case of bad or important stuff, but I quit that game ages ago so I don't actively contribute or mod there by default. Fine, I'll have a look at your approval queue when I'm done with my rounds for HH. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, OmerB said:

All of your stats are highlighted as 'boosted', and the harmony shows as having extra 90% on Horny Heroes.

BTW, is invaded Kingdom the last story there? So when I finish it, there is no way to spend energy?

Yes world 4 quest 7 is as far as they seemed to get and yes no why I have found to spend energy after that, I'm currently sitting on 1620 of it. as for my stats I have no idea, I'd be surprised if its works the same as HH with how meany parts are missing. I can't even pull up my profile page in that system and I sertenly have not maxed my 3 stats or am using any buffs. only thing buffing them is blessing on 3 of the girls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

@renalove btw.. I hope you don´t mind me asking .. but aren´t you the rena that helped code the script´s sim :D ?

I followed them and meant to double-check today but almost forgot doing so. Your post made me remember. The system put up quite a fight with me yesterday when I was trying to remove Rena's mod-approval restriction. I'm guessing this had to do with the DST change (it kept saying "until X" even long after X had passed). It's gone now, so I probably just needed to wait an extra hour in the first place. Good to know. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

@Yamiraydo you have problems connecting to horny heroes?

The game is working well for me - I can see other players profiles now, and also the league divisions symbols are shown correctly (whereas they weren't shown before), but all of the veteran players (like Duran) disappeared.

It is weird, I'm the highest level player in the league, the players behind me started to play on March 2023 (I started on January).

I sent them an in-game support ticket, I'm wondering whether someone will read it :)

Edited by OmerB

On 4/13/2023 at 2:37 PM, OmerB said:

problems connecting to horny heroes

Ya, its been a few weeks now and I keep getting a code 500 error. I can get to the login page but once I login to the page it's just white and I needed to check in the debug to see its returning a 500 error as the page shows me nothing. 

Edit(4/16): still nothing have I been banned from this part for no reason? I hadn't even been in it much of late, so can't imagine what would have triggered a ban on that system.

Edited by Yamiray

• 1 month later...

Hey, folks. I've been away for a week or so by now. Just wanted to let anyone who might be wondering know that I'm not giving up. I had health issues (still ongoing) and other real-life stuff going on, is all.

Not that the announcement of the upcoming gear for girls feature nobody asked for didn't make me consider rage quitting, because it did, but that's not the main reason I took a bit of a break from the forum.

I should be back soon. I'll take it a bit slow, though (111 notifications... ^^). Take care, folks.

• Like 5