• .Naughty Shrike. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Apolonia. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Vin. Meh
    • \___/ Yucky

Hey guys. This is a thread for Comix Harem. It will be moved to appropriate forum once created.

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Heatwave Season. Next Event >>

RUks2Wc.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting on the 22th and ending on 28th of July, you can invite 4 sweet girls to your Harem.

Heroines of Music
Can you rise to the challenge once again?

The perverted heroines have heard tales of your powerful cum! They’ve heard it can restore powers when taken deep and especially to those with singing abilities.

Starting today and ending on the 28th (1 pm UTC+2) of July, you can get 4 gorgeous heroines to join your squad! Complete 20 different demanding tasks to get their powers to manifest and make them attracted to you.

The gorgeous Gilded Tit has a piercing voice and Naughty Shrike has a supersonic screech. Complete all tasks to make them join your Harem and hear their sweet moaning. If you want Apolonia’s magic staff and Vin the Extraterrestrial who has the power of telekinesis, you will have to double your effort.

Your cock is the only thing they desperately need to boost their powers!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Gilded Tit

ava0-1200x.webp

Naughty Shrike

ava0-1200x.webp

Apolonia

ava0-1200x.webp

Vin

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

Well, I guess it was due to happen. Not sure if the full Comix player base is ready for it.

On a side note, I see someone's taken some creative fun liberty with the letter designation for the Shadow Bunnies.  :)

• Haha 4

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 22-Jul-21 ] Heroines of Music PoA - Discussion

Another PoA. Really disappointed. 
The girl designs aren't really appealing to me either. At least I can ignore the event without much regret.
I guess I'll have nothing to do for a few more weeks.

The fact that we are only getting these high spending events during the beta is honestly ridiculous. 

• Like 1

Huh, no energy challenges? That's kind of odd. 

And agree that the designs are kind of meh, though frankly I haven't really liked the designs for the girls in the beta in general. Too...lumpy I guess, for lack of a better word. Less clean and defined.

1 hour ago, Gerard Cocks said:

Already impossible, with all the spent money tasks 😪

You always have to plan ahead. That's why I had saved all the money from seasons, because I knew it would be needed in PoA.

It is hard not to use all the money, orbs, combativity and kisses when you need it so much, but in the end it pays.

I think that unless a catastrophe with contests i will be able to complete it, the dilemma is if unlocking the paid path or not. It would give me two girls and a lot of resources, but I would almost deplete my hard saved koban reserve ... @Kenrae , I will give you the decision, if you go for the paid path I will too.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jelom said:

You always have to plan ahead. That's why I had saved all the money from seasons, because I knew it would be needed in PoA.

It is hard not to use all the money, orbs, combativity and kisses when you need it so much, but in the end it pays.

I think that unless a catastrophe with contests i will be able to complete it, the dilemma is if unlocking the paid path or not. It would give me two girls and a lot of resources, but I would almost deplete my hard saved koban reserve ... @Kenrae , I will give you the decision, if you go for the paid path I will too.

I've done it. What else am I going to use those kobans for? It's not like I need them to pay the rent :D .

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I've done it. What else am I going to use those kobans for? It's not like I need them to pay the rent :D .

DON'T GIVE KINKOID IDEAS! They might want to make us pay rent on the harem building.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, mates said:

it works with mouse wheel

As long as your mouse wheel works (mine doesn't).

@thrawn00 You can also click on any reward, claimed or not, so that it's "selected" & then use your keyboard left/right arrows to scroll.

A slider bar (like there used to be) sure would be a nice touch. 😉

• Like 2

So, I managed to make it all the way through this time.

Not much to show for it I think as most of the winnings went back into the process.

Still, was kind of nice to be able to complete as I couldn't finish the last one.

Still, I look at the heroines I got and wonder if I truly won or lost.

I got Gilded Tit and Naughty Shrike.

I can't tell much about them as I need to conserve my resources in order to raise the ones I need.

It's Shrike that my wonderings keep returning to. I look at her, her body, her face, and I can't help but feel that if I lifted up her skirt, there'd be a willie-johnson hiding out there.

I try to think who she's a parody of and I keep coming up with a feminized version of either Marylin Manson or Iggy Pop.