1. 1. Rate Bunna

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

oiOTAat.jpg

Mythic Days

Bunna Returns!

My daring hero,

The horny Bunna has returned to rock your world! If you’ve ever fantasized about having a threesome with Bunny and Lupa in which they merge into one and give you the most intense orgasms you’ve ever felt - well, prepare to have your mind and your cock blown!

Starting now and ending on 25th of July (1 pm UTC+2) you will have 48 hours to get the elusive Bunna. This mythical creature will be revealing herself to you every 2 hours! You have to be more fierce than the competition in order to get her into your Harem.

Defeat Finalmecia and win one of the most powerful and hot Goddesses in the Haremverse! You don’t want to miss her this time!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Bunna

This event runs in parallel to other events.

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@GeorgeMTO When were we promised a revival? (not being rude, just wondering). Also wondering why on twitter it says 72 hours to get her, but the countdown is only 48 hours... and the calendar also shows 2 days. 

Also, should I go for it with the obvious bug in the shard count? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jjjggg said:

@GeorgeMTO When were we promised a revival? (not being rude, just wondering). Also wondering why on twitter it says 72 hours to get her, but the countdown is only 48 hours... and the calendar also shows 2 days.

Also, should I go for it with the obvious bug in the shard count?

Literally the day that mythics were announced, they promised revivals in 6 to 9 months. We're in that window. No idea, I don't use twitter.

I would only recommend fighting for girls visible in the reward pool of the boss you're challenging.

Wasted many Kobans before I understood it was bugged and the shard count was wrong 😭 

Hope we will get some sort of refund because many guys made the same mistake lured by the huge amount of shards left.

Edited by Blabla25
  • Like 1

Well today i won't do anything i'll just think 🤔 because i'm really unsure on what to do/how to proceed at this point with the game... i mean with this changes every girl is relevant but then again is not that i can go for every mythic girl that shows... after a while kobans will end....and also even if i get her i cannot max her..... the very horrible alternative in my mind is to say bye to the poa (event that i liked a lot) and the classic event (consequence for skipping the poa) to save the kobans..... i'm lost... the very first think that come to my mind is that probably my competitive (15-30th pos all the month in d2 and some wins to keep up the kobans after a mythic girl hunt, always in d2) pvp life is over. I really hope i'm wrong...

Back on topic i see that many people are going for her (i mean art wise nothing to say she is fantastic), i wonder if i'm the only one that has to think about it XD 

For now i'm sitting on a wonderful 3 shards, i'll see how the situation change tomorrow (probably it won't change tho, because everyone "needs" her now).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

the very first think that come to my mind is that probably my competitive (15-30th pos all the month in d2 and some wins to keep up the kobans after a mythic girl hunt, always in d2) pvp life is over. I really hope i'm wrong...

I'm on the same boat and I think you're right.

Even if you start skipping stuff up, you won't have the resources to stay competitive enough in the long term. At least, with the current situation.

Not only the current system is just a partial of the final one, they're also making unannounced changes, so who knows how things are going to end in the final version.

I'm also assuming the "least" effective players in D3 will back down to D2, which will take us out of the top30 and/or force us to demote to D1, if we find it more worthy. Unless, of course, we somehow manage to play better than them :D The new league scoring should benefit the stronger players though, so I'm not counting on that :P 

It's written in the wall, as of right now. Maybe it'll get better or worse next week, let's see what we get on "our" pachinko roll 🙄😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hace 1 hora, Karyia dijo:

Even if you start skipping stuff up, you won't have the resources to stay competitive enough in the long term. At least, with the current situation.

Not only the current system is just a partial of the final one, they're also making unannounced changes, so who knows how things are going to end in the final version.

I'm also assuming the "least" effective players in D3 will back down to D2, which will take us out of the top30 and/or force us to demote to D1, if we find it more worthy. Unless, of course, we somehow manage to play better than them :D The new league scoring should benefit the stronger players though, so I'm not counting on that :P 

It's written in the wall, as of right now. Maybe it'll get better or worse next week, let's see what we get on "our" pachinko roll 🙄😂

From my point of view, you're right. Actually, my account level sits on the lowest third of Dicktator III league, but before this battle system change I could make it on the top 30 almost every week. Now with the new battle system, I'm sitting on +50. Using the same method which took me into the top 30 every week before. I know it's too early to jump to conclusions, so I will wait until the end of this league week to render my own verdict. But I'll probably have to step down a league if I can't make into the top 30.

But on paper, the new battle system just made the level differences hit harder.

Also, I was a paying player but not any longer. Since I haven't seen for a long time any real quality improve of the game experience, on the contrary, with many of the previous changes, they worsened my gaming experience. So, I'm already on board of the "skipping content team" just to be competitive in the PVP. I haven't spend my limited koban resource untill they released a mythic girl on my class. Meaning no paid POA path, and getting incomplete girls from classic and revivals. And I can say for sure that ain't a enjoyful player experience. Even worse now that this "skipping content" will not get rewarded.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Karyia said:

Thank you my friend it doesn't make the situation better but at least i'm happy to see that i'm not alone with this "gameplay Issues" that now are upon us. And also since i'm very very lost on what to do atm, more brains are welcome. Also i totally agree on what you are saying and i'm seeing up here i'm not the only one.

And yes the problem is also that now "d3 gods" are falling down to us mortals, as animes teach us nothing good comes when a god descend to the earth XD

• Like 3

Lately it's been so buggy that I kinda start to think that they are doing this on purpose...

Now the glitch with the shards and the fact that I can't even try to get Bunna (because she doesn't show up as one of the girls you can get by fighting Finalmecia) is just ridiculous...

Edited by scarabeus
  • Like 1

I agree, the changes made have made it nigh impossible for the non-whales to keep up with the whales.    You are basically going to need 7 fully leveled Mythic girls, not to mention leveling up all of the girls who will be blessed.  Saving my Kobans, I was able to get a Mythic in my class every few months and play in all the events and at the very least be decent in the Tower.  I think that will now be a thing of the past.  

• Like 1

Heres another issue with the entire mythic addition as it relates to the new PvP system. Before, when it was just 3 girls, and your class actually mattered, there was much less incentive for everyone to go for mythics that werent in their class. But now... everyone will need as many as they can get. Its fairly evident from how fast shards have gone throughout the day today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjjggg said:

But now... everyone will need as many as they can get. Its fairly evident from how fast shards have gone throughout the day today.

The shards added per batch here are half what gets added per batch in a new Mythic Days, and lasts for 2/3rds of the time. I don't think this event is a good indication of changed desire for Mythics, especially not in this first day which normally gets emptied out at the same speed.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 23rd, 2021 ] MDR #1 - Bunna ⚪