[ July 23rd, 2021 ] MDR #1 - Bunna ⚪

FinderKeeper

Revived glory  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

@GeorgeMTO I'd have to disagree and frankly I think its the exact opposite. On nearly all of the regular mythic days there are shards left over by the start of the last day, meaning the people who really wanted it have gotten it and there are extras left over for anyone feeling a desire to go for it. However, as of today, I have yet to even see the shards. They are gone nearly instantly. Every two hours. All day and night. And to address your point about them lasting 2/3rds of the time, that makes no difference. Shards don't disappear if they are left over at the end of a time period, they stack with the next batch. Like I said before, the last few normal mythic days have had shards left over that went unclaimed by the end of the event. I'm not so sure this will continue anymore.

2 minutes ago, jjjggg said:

@GeorgeMTO I'd have to disagree and frankly I think its the exact opposite. On nearly all of the regular mythic days there are shards left over by the start of the last day, meaning the people who really wanted it have gotten it and there are extras left over for anyone feeling a desire to go for it. However, as of today, I have yet to even see the shards. They are gone nearly instantly. Every two hours. All day and night. And to address your point about them lasting 2/3rds of the time, that makes no difference. Shards don't disappear if they are left over at the end of a time period, they stack with the next batch. Like I said before, the last few normal mythic days have had shards left over that went unclaimed by the end of the event. I'm not so sure this will continue anymore.

I believe you've misunderstood the point I was making. This event is operating under the same model as the last two mythic days, but giving significantly less shards. They gave out 9k every 2 hours for 72 hours (9000*36=324000), and this is giving out 4.5k every 2 hours for 48 hours (4500*24=108000). There's SIGNIFICANTLY less shards available in this revival, because the entire event is giving out less shards than the first day of a normal Mythic Days. It's incomparable to normal.

I managed to get 1 shard during the first minute of the event. After that I haven't seen any available shards. 4500 is a joke. The next Mythic Days will feature 100 shards per hour. Well, one day I will have enough dating tickets to get these mythics.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I had to fight for it as I'm not able to play a lot. Got lucky enough to be online for two shard refills which got me enough for Bunna. ✌

4500 is plenty indeed if you realize many players already got her. That will go even more so for newer mythical girls as Bunna came as a surprise to us and therefore left more people with an incomplete girl. They were now of course very eager to fix that situation. 

5 hours ago, DHarry said:

4500 is plenty indeed if you realize many players already got her. That will go even more so for newer mythical girls as Bunna came as a surprise to us and therefore left more people with an incomplete girl. They were now of course very eager to fix that situation. 

And many didn't, because you only really needed those of your class.

Of course every generalization has exceptions. I just think it's logical to have less shards for a revival,  especially since most mythic days had shards left at the end. 

Bunna again was a special case because she came as a surprise. Anyway, just happy to have her (them?) now. 😁

Answer from customer support after reporting the bug and asking for a refund (I still believe in santa) 😋

Citation

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support!

We have released a patch to resolve this issue.

To see all the bugs we are working on and the ones that have already been solved, you can visit this link: https://blog.kinkoid.com/spotlight/known-and-fixed-issues/

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience,

Kind regards,

And nothing about the bug when I follow the link, last issue 😅

Citation

Week 27
  • Girl –  In HH Girls marked available in mythic pachinko issue has been fixed
  • Issue where the timer for Harem collection on town page occasionally disappearing has been fixed

Edited by Blabla25

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 23rd, 2021 ] MDR #1 - Bunna ⚪