Clubs weaken character strength?

Perhaps someone can explain to me but the more I increase the stats in my "club" the weaker my characters attacks have become in Champions and Places of Power...for example my attacks in Champions used to be around 20k per character in Champions and now the same character is around only 10k which means I need way way more attack rounds and the payouts per round have dropped as well..in Places of Power not only did the rewards decrease but it now takes more characters to do the same Place..normally I was able to do all 9 places of power and have a few girls remaining but now I can only do 8 places of power with more girls and the payouts decreased dramatically. If this is how Clubs increase works then it seems to me Clubs is detrimental to game players.

8 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Attacks against Champions have decreased for everybody since last update, nothing related to clubs.

so we put in all the time and effort and they just randomly weaken our characters attack..wow how nice of them..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2021 at 6:39 AM, tjw101 said:

Perhaps someone can explain to me but the more I increase the stats in my "club" the weaker my characters attacks have become in Champions and Places of Power...for example my attacks in Champions used to be around 20k per character in Champions and now the same character is around only 10k which means I need way way more attack rounds and the payouts per round have dropped as well..in Places of Power not only did the rewards decrease but it now takes more characters to do the same Place..normally I was able to do all 9 places of power and have a few girls remaining but now I can only do 8 places of power with more girls and the payouts decreased dramatically. If this is how Clubs increase works then it seems to me Clubs is detrimental to game players.

In the places of power their is also a lvl wich increases.
My are at the moment on lvl 7 and i need 8 girls with lvl 200+ to get the reward in 7h.
The champions in club also have a lvl shown maybe this also explains why your girls do less dmg when the level of the champion rises.