• .Vera. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Galatea. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Daria. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Warrior. Next Event >>

779.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting today and ending on the 31st (1 pm UTC+2) of July, you better have your big sword ready for these 4 gorgeous guardians.

Magical Guardians

My phenomenal hero,

Come protect the peace of the Haremverse by joining this group of sexy defenders and becoming a magical guardian!

Starting today and ending on the 31st (1 pm UTC+2) of July, you better have your big sword ready for these 4 gorgeous guardians. You will have to complete 20 different demanding tasks to earn their affection and capture their pure hearts.

The guardian knights Amalia and Vera will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. If you want the guardian mages Galatea and Daria, you will have to double your effort.

Will you help the Guardians of the Haremverse who came seeking pleasure?

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Amalia

ava0-1200x.webp

Vera

ava0-1200x.webp

Galatea

ava0-1200x.webp

Daria

Note: New PoA UI lacks a scroll bar. You can use mouse wheel or keyboard arrow keys instead.

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I've found a flaw already.  I managed to get Amalia, but cannot progress any further because there is no slider bar at te bottom of the tier display.  Anything past tier 11 is inaccessible.  What a crock setup this is!  Even the text displaying what is needed to complete each task and progress in achieving it is almost unreadable being too tonally similar to the background.  If I can't move on to tier 11 and above, this event is over for me already!

Many chenges represent an improvement over what went before, but this is one of those that most certainly is not.

If anyone can tell me if there's some hidden slide bar and where it is I'd be most grateful.  As with the Orgy Days slide bar, this system needs revamping anyway.  The line is far too narrow and it requires a lot of precision with the mouse to get it to work.

I agree with the person who complained about server speed.  It's terrible.

42 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I've found a flaw already.  I managed to get Amalia, but cannot progress any further because there is no slider bar at te bottom of the tier display.  Anything past tier 11 is inaccessible.  What a crock setup this is!  Even the text displaying what is needed to complete each task and progress in achieving it is almost unreadable being too tonally similar to the background.  If I can't move on to tier 11 and above, this event is over for me already!

You can use the mouse wheel to scroll or the arrows if you select a tier.

Edited by Kenrae

Urrrg, just started the tier 18, 120 villain battle trial. I'll have to spend some Kobans for refills, I'm sure. Not much but some.

Once more, it's the tier 19 score points that has me wondering what will come up. most times it's a rather lousy contest that I would not normally try for. So, maybe, this time it'll be something interesting.

For tier 20, I'm waiting for Thursday to do my final battles. I'll have to do refills there, as well, as I don't think I'll get enough time for all free refills. Still, it's only 50 battles and I may be able to pull that off between 30 Tower and 20 Season. Just an 10 refill time window.

We shall see.

Il y a 1 heure, jelom a dit :

@Dmitrii How did you get the old visual style for PoA tasks?

If you play with the script HH++, @Tom208 restored the old layout because we all complained about the new one (on the French speaking part of the forum). So everyone using HH++ thought KK took a smart decision (me included), while in fact it is just that Tom is a heroe 🤣

From his own words, you will even get a new button to chose your preferred layout as long as the old one is still reachable.

PS: you can also access the old one directly here www.hentaiheroes.com/path-of-attraction.htmlhere

Edited by Eexa
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Eexa said:

If you play with the script HH++, @Tom208 restored the old layout because we all complained about the new one (on the French speaking part of the forum). So everyone using HH++ thought KK took a smart decision (me included), while in fact it is just that Tom is a heroe 🤣

From his own words, you will even get a new button to chose your preferred layout as long as the old one is still reachable.

PS: you can also access the old one directly here www.hentaiheroes.com/path-of-attraction.htmlhere

@Tom208 for developer! :P

• Haha 2