[ 01-Aug-21 ] Kinkoid Anniversary V - Discussion

FinderKeeper

How many wererabbits does it take to bang a party?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Hari. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniverasary Rabbi. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Bunny's Mother. Meh
    • \_____________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Bunny. Meh
    • \___________________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Lupa's Mother. Meh
    • \___________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ulfette. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Lupa. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Lolop. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Molly. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Pearle. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Annie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Gula. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ennea. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

11 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Don't miss 5 combativity reward for free in the bundles, guys 😉

Thanks. Would have completely missed this without you.

And I desperately need every combativity I can get my hands on. Spent 120 already and got almost nothing for it. Happy birthday! :P

1 minute ago, Moonlynx said:

Thanks. Would have completely missed this without you.

And I desperately need every combativity I can get my hands on. Spent 120 already and got almost nothing for it. Happy birthday! :P

Hopefully they give out some free combativity as an apology.

• Like 1

There's something weird. I just got 7 shards on Ninja Spy for Bunny's Mother, but nothing shows up on the Harem page. I don't have any girl with 7/100 shards. It seems some people managed to get those girls (eg the post right above mine), but it still doesn't inspire confidence. I'm not sure if I should use more combativity or if it's just all going down the drain...

11 minutes ago, Max669 said:

There's something weird. I just got 7 shards on Ninja Spy for Bunny's Mother, but nothing shows up on the Harem page. I don't have any girl with 7/100 shards. It seems some people managed to get those girls (eg the post right above mine), but it still doesn't inspire confidence. I'm not sure if I should use more combativity or if it's just all going down the drain...

Same for me with Anniverasary Rabbi. Got some shards but no girl on the harem page.

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It seems they mixed up the future Orgy Days (slash Anniversary Event) with the planned Anniversary-themed Classic Event. We have the new girls pictures in the pachinko backgrounds (and their avatars), but nowhere else. Apart from the mission girl, it's a mess. Nothing in EP or EvP.

Also beware: Layla and Norou are NOT actually available on the villains they're mentioned for in the event widget (it says "I was able in Legendary Days, I'll be back later" still and their icon doesn't show on Donatien and Roko).

Yes, this is recurrent from Magical Guardians.  I discovered there that I could access the hidden girls using the scroll wheel on my mouse, but not this time.  Nor does 'press and drag' work on my phone as it usually does.  Maybe all the geeks got wasted partying and were thenceforth unable to focus on getting the Anniversary event up and running properly (lol).  Joking aside, there appears to be a major bug-fix issue with the event widget the way it is now set up.

If the problem is not fixed within the next 24 hours I hope they will grant us an extra day (or extra combativity) to compensate.  Before I get too precious, however, I'll see if I can access the new Carots directly through the villains themselves.  Ya never know, I might find a wolf or two sniffing around looking for bunny prey, even Lyca Longteeth herself.  I love Lupa to distraction and I'd love to have a new version of her.

Re. the 5-star legendaries like Layla and Norou, I would've been surprised to see them placed on a villain for a full nine days at a normal event drop rate.  If so, why stop there?  I would've loved to have seen some of the Legendary Contest girls placed there.  I would've loved to've got one or two of those.  But this was maybe asking too much.

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No shards are currently obtainable for Layla. Are you sure these aren't just shards you got way back during her LD event?

I am not sure. I havnt checked my harem before. But I cant remember how i got the 7 shards other way. 

Mates I'm pretty sure is only a visual bug of the harem page (as already happened in the past), you cannot see the girl but you still get everything and when she is completed she shows.

Started with 203 combat i got anniversary mother and (if i counted well) I'm at 52 anniversary bunny's shards (which are not shown on the harem page)

Side note mates (even if some of you might screw my next week league with this XD) Louise is epic and missionary so tomorrow she is gonna be blessed, if some of you are interested 😉

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Jirastik said:

Same for me with Anniverasary Rabbi. Got some shards but no girl on the harem page.

And now it's showing 0 shards for Rabbi. WTF?! I did 138 fights, got 60 shards and now it's 0. Refreshed page several times (+clear cookies) and still 0 shards.

&%$#*!@#$%&!*#@$ this game....

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

@Zorba the Geek It's not. It's a different problem. Other threads describe it in detail.

I haven't read through all these yet, but I tend to agree.  There appears to be a mix up with the girls (Layla for instance) and the scroll wheel doesn't do a thing.  I'll go back and read the latest to see if I can find any solutions.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, bantuatha said:

Please tell me, is it updated or not. I am slight nervous to wasted all my combat point.

Same here.  I'm hesitant to use my orbs in the pachinko only to find that the girls aren't actually there.