[ 01-Aug-21 ] Kinkoid Anniversary V - Discussion

FinderKeeper

How many wererabbits does it take to bang a party?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Hari. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniverasary Rabbi. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Bunny's Mother. Meh
    • \_____________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Bunny. Meh
    • \___________________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Lupa's Mother. Meh
    • \___________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ulfette. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Lupa. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Lolop. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Molly. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Pearle. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Annie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Gula. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ennea. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

5 years, still in Beta. 😉

I told myself that I'd buy back into Seasons if they put the kobans back (curious if anyone still thinks that last month's koban nerf is coincidental and NOT a response to the double payout bug).  But then, I awoke to, well, this.  Back to the no-money-for-Beta rule. 

• Like 3

Decided to take the plunge and good news: The pachinko's working without issues and I was able to get all four the girls. Right now, Lolop (aka "I can't believe it's not Jessica Rabbit) is my absolute favorite and I like Lupa with her hair down.

• Like 3

Gona do a bit of rant, considering its a classic event anniversary themed, couldnt KK had put the 2 new girls outside of the pachinko, ulfette as tasks rewards and lolop in dark lord drop? Im not trashing the other anniversary girls, they all look pretty good, but all of them already (except lupas mother but she is pachinko only too) have several variants, seems like this would be a perfect time to do that sort of "freebie" towards the players, and considering there are already dozens of 3 stars leg, having ulfette as the task reward wouldnt be game breaking. Ulfette as task, Lolop in Dark Lord, Anni Bunny in Ninja Spy and Lupa in Grunt, i would have done it that way. But again they all actually look pretty good, so round of cheers to the artist/s.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

So, I was out today an only able to play from my phone to use some resources and let them refresh. So, the anniversary event started and I thought I had all girls on bosses, so I dumped my saved CPs on the current T3 girl I'm pursuing (on Roko).

And now that I'm at home I see I've wasted 80 CPs. Great.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It does seem each anniversary is getting less and less special event orientated and more of just another month with some anniversary themed girls.  The girls are well drawn. It just does not feel like they are doing anything special at all.

• Like 5

Admittedly, I was a bit disappointed when it turned out to just be the Carrot/Longteeth family.  I was expecting someone like Neono or Agate to get an anniversary themed appearance like previous girls.  Maybe they'll have an anniversary-styled even for PoA.  But it was nice to see Lupa's Mom to get a variant.

• Like 1

9 ore fa, bard20 ha scritto:

cannot get shards of Norou from Donatien

Same for me and I have spent more than 100 points on him.. That's a bug, I've wrote in the reporting bug section. Hoping for something. I see that now has been moved to Pachinko... which means we have lost points for nothing... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoeEl85 said:

Admittedly, I was a bit disappointed when it turned out to just be the Carrot/Longteeth family.  I was expecting someone like Neono or Agate to get an anniversary themed appearance like previous girls.  Maybe they'll have an anniversary-styled even for PoA.  But it was nice to see Lupa's Mom to get a variant.

I'm waiting for an Agate or Neono mini quest. 😬

My expectations for the anniversary weren't too high. Learned from previous editions. We're not getting spoiled, not thanked. We're supposed to deliver the birthday cake to KK. 😉

• Haha 1

started the event with around 220 CP - got 122 shards out of it, okayish

the theme and the girls are great, no complaints here

since I saved a loooooooooooooooooooooooot of kobans and orbs and other resources for this year anniversary event, I am starting now to clean all events - I am also a hoarder, so I am actually considering saving them until they introduce the new currencies they are talking about (girl upgrades, etc. pp.), but I will at least cleaning this event.

So far I am not disappointed in the anniversary itself, since I am still on the assumption that there will be more anniversary events this month with more girls to get.

But it's another part of KK not being able to promote and communicate properly - even though the event is fine as it is, the player lack of more information and vision - they said, it's gonna be the biggest party the haremverse has ever seen, but nobody can see that with only having this event in sight - the least they could have done were to release a shedule or hyping people with what is coming to them this month. But it's uselesss pointing out the same thing over and over again, I guess.

If it's the only anniversary event, it's ofc a big disappointment, but I am not gonna believe this.

Finally, there was time to look at the new girls. What can I say - if the programmers messed up, then the artists did not disappoint this time. The festive family of rabbits and wolves are beautiful with or without clothing, and for that I can safely praise KK. Well, I congratulate them and all of us on the anniversary. 5 years for a game is a long time.

202fe8c0d357dd37ce2ac7eea3b2998b.gif.450c5505fbf5af54708a2a9aa439533f.gif

• Like 6

Once getting passed the obvious glitch in the system, I found Ulfette to be absolutely adorably endearing.  Personality wise, she's my favorite of the bunch while looks wise is reserved for Lolop (Though Ulfette's is right up there).

On 8/1/2021 at 7:34 AM, Karyia said:

Waiting for compensation from the (and I quote) current "fuck-up" of a game plus something for this too ^_^ 

To put everyone at ease with that bug, apparently they're fresh out of responsibility.

Happy 5th anniversary, but I want a divorce.

they think were tards.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well, I managed to get all the Carrots held hostage by villains as well as Lolop.

Working on Hari but I'm sure she'll join up as well.

I'm only doing Epic P to see if I can win any one (where I got Lolop).

I have all the other Villain girls so not much  left to do.

I managed I think 8 shards for Silver Lupa and that helped me with Bunny's Mom. Or, Bunny's Mom helped me get 8 shards for Silver Lupa. :)

And I guess that's about all there is for this Anniversary.

• Like 3

Real life has made me get the girls (except the mission one) early this time.

Really good selection of girls for the anniversary. :x

Anniversary's Bunny's Mother dropped in about 250 battles while fighting for Golden Lupa in Mythic days, Anniversary Bunny was eager to join me in just 125 battles, but Dark Lord had a tight grip on Anniversary Rabbi, and she only joined my harem after 263 battles and with Dark Lord dropping 11 (yes, eleven) 1 star girls during the struggle. 🤪

The Pachinko girls were an easy affair, I got Anniversary Lupa, Ulfette, Lolop and Anniversary Lupa's Mother, together with Annie and Gula with just 41 EP orbs.

So I am almost done here.

Good luck to all of you getting the girls

• Like 8

Five years!!  Is it really?  Seems only last week I was trying for Anniversary Jennie and Anniversary Noemy, etc.

So many changes over the years... Remember when XP maxed out at 40?  Remember the days when the Town wasn't so cluttered up with so many game options.  No clubs and no Leagues.  No side quests and no Blessings widget.

And such an abundance of new girls with very few artistic fails... Many more artists all making their own effective contributions, and I'd say feeding into one another's creativity to good effect.  There's a definite trand toward a hybrid anime, even Waifu, especially in the eyes and hair adornments of the girls.  How all this is achieved week after week is beyond me, but full credit to the Kinkoid team.

Some of the changes, however, are of dubious benefit, in my opinion... Side quests, for example and the one-star girls for another.  With the latter my voyeuristic peeping tommery is almost totally unrequited as some of these girls are magnificent: the Gothic version of Lapsey,  Dahlia, Nebula and Eiko come to mind.  I'd love to see an expanded series of poses and affection scenes to fill in the gap between the usual opening coyness and total debauchery.  Then we might also get a chance to read their profiles which currently exists only in the wiki.

To the current crop of girls... In all accounts I managed to get all three of the Carot girls (Louise and Alice in this account).  They are absolutely gorgeous!  I've always loved Bunny to distraction, but this current version seems to top all other versions.  Perfect form-hugging sequined dress few other women could possibly grace, and a body and face to kill for.  Her mother is also fantastic, but does she ever age?  Maybe she's like Barbie.  Rabbi is Rabbi.  She varies alot from version to version, but this version is right up there along with her as secretary.  I can't comment on Hari, but in this version she's as cute and youthful as ever.  None of the Pachinko girls I can comment on.

Just one thing.  On behalf of my Avatar, I wish to declare my total and hopeless love for Bunny, and I believe she loves me, as Zorba.  She just can't bring herself to say it, and Zorba is too gutless to do so either.  So I'll say it.  Zorba is so in love with you, Bunny. Pfff 'intimacy'?  Oh, c'mon just say it!  How many more anniversaries must I endure before the cat is finally out of the bag and she lets slip?  God, it's one of the longest-running soap operas in history, even in Hentai form.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4