[ 01-Aug-21 ] Kinkoid Anniversary V - Discussion

FinderKeeper

How many wererabbits does it take to bang a party?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Hari. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniverasary Rabbi. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Bunny's Mother. Meh
    • \_____________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Bunny. Meh
    • \___________________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Lupa's Mother. Meh
    • \___________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ulfette. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Lupa. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Lolop. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Molly. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Pearle. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Annie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Gula. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ennea. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

It needs indurance to keep away from pachinko orbs cause I found out I may have 800 girls at this event.

I have keep an eye at fighting Dark Lord until I got one star girl as my 799th harem.

Golden Lupa and the cumpetition girl have some shards unfinished.

Then finally HH has gain girl contest so I finished this Epic Bunny as my 800th harem with some refill and dating tokens.

Golden Lupa as 801th with 2 shards left.

Screenshot_20210807-195617_1628351193340.jpg.d28de48d68d6d39b2bc2a7ddecb698e6.jpg

I also get Rabbi later then start using some orbs.All those families are claimed with less then 60 epic orbs.

I can get back to fight PW tier3 for Milf Estelle.

Screenshot_20210807-234555_1628351220655.jpg.2ec70e52ab2441574258aa09feaec830.jpg

• Like 8

Well, that was that!  Overall, a great Anniversary classic event.  I managed to get all 3(plus 1) of the Carotts in all but one account.  Just to reiterate my earlier comments, magnificent!!

The artists scored superbly and so my congratulations for a lineup of girls worthy of an anniversary event.  Lousie and Alice had the most lovely and form-hugging of simple ball gowns

In addition to the Carotts, I managed to score one of the Longteeth girls in the Pachinko: - Ulfette, Lupa's shy cousin.  After getting over the odd androgenous opening pose (can anyone explain it to me), she scrubbed up well and the ribbons in her tail were a nice touch.  I thought the tone of her mauve/lilac hair was subtle and appealing, creating a special character for this young beauty.  I hope she returns in a later version and her profile (in the form of affection scenes) can be developed further.

Regarding Hari, to me this is her very best version: sexy, very cute and pretty (especially her eyes).  Her affection scenes managed to capture her youthful enthusiasm and glee over being with her hero - AND she's left-handed.  Previous versions of Hari seemed to capture her rabbit origins and as a humanoid she was too much in the true bunny character with very peculiar eyes and mouth.  In this latest version she appeared to have been drawn by a different artist.  Keep him/her on for all future Haris.

I didn't get Lupa or Lolop!  I wasn't totally heartbroken as with Lupa I have most other versions of her.  Lolop is yet another of those mega boob haremettes who celebrate silcone implants.

I saw that one member managed to score all the available girls from this event, as he boosted with a posting of all the thumbnails.  Well done and my congratulations.  Indeed, congratulations to all those who did well this event and happy anniversary everyone!

PS... When will Bunny finally use that dreaded 'L' word and put me (and presumably others) out of our misery.

Has anyone had this happen?  It's just one of a pattern of weird things that have happened for me on this site lately.  The other is an 'either-or' situation regarding the test server.  I can access the test as long as I'm not logged into the main server.  Normally the test sits as a tab for me in Firefox.  I believe it might have something to do with the fact that the test.hentaiheroes.com cookie has disappeared and the hentaiheroes.com cookie appears to stand in for both the main server and the test server.  It's a small improvement, however.  Up until now I couldn't access the test server at all.  Before I post this on the bug report thread, has anyone encountered the same problem?

Anyway, back to 'Ulfette'.  She either suffers from Imposter Syndrome, or she is part of the LBGT, etc, etc non-binary community - a break in from the Gay Harem.  Her correct first pose thumbnail is displayed, but her first full image pose is this 'gentleman'.  The same image was displayed in the event widget.  At first I thought it was meant to be - some kind of Kinkoid Anniversary practical joke, but now I'm not so sure.  I say this because her first pose is posted correctly(?) in the wiki.  She sure looks lovely in that - the pick of the bunch, in fact.

Back to DHarry and Kenrae, where do I find Ramna 1/2?  Is it a visual novel like Everlasting Summer, or are you guys pulling my tits?  Please, I'm not in the mood for bs.  GeorgeMTO likes to accuse me of this very thing in his usual tactless and pedantic way.

image.png.16032947a65f6e2d367646840d3a6b09.png

PS,I don't suppose the display of 'her' full name in this image constitutes a spoiler in this case.

And if you use Google you can find several places where you can read it for free. The anime was fun but I enjoyed reading more. It is just brilliant. 

Oh, and after you're done, go check out the scenes for the original Cupid if you have her. Those will make much more sense then. 😉

Edited by DHarry

• 4 weeks later...