• Alt. Delta
    • Uma
    • (none)
  2. 2. Rate New Girl

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Alt. Delta. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky

Hpofaa0.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

Sexy Enigmas

My insatiable hero,

A seductive sexual android seems to have found you! She can’t remember anything except that feeling of attraction to you. She needs you inside her now!

From today until the 7th of August (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the kinky redhead Delta and get her perfect body in your hands! And this time she’s not alone! The gorgeous Agents of PUSI have returned for your irresistible cock! You will have the chance to also get Uma, Isabell and Scarlett!

Let’s have a kinky gang bang!

Event Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Isabell

ava0-1200x.webp

Scarlett

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Delta

ava0-1200x.webp

Uma

This event happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

This is stupid, i have yet to get a single girl from the Kinky cumpetition, best i can do is about 60 shards with natural regen. Now this one is saying its split between 4 girls. A better solution would be allowing you to select which girls shards you want to drop, rather than it be random.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

I ignored this kind of event sofar, only can collect around 40-60 shards. If you have not got the girls it is now 10-15 shards. What has this got to do with an anniversary?!

Having girls return in this event like this would be a good idea if you could select a girl so it only drops her shards until you switch in the event screen.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

I ignored this kind of event sofar, only can collect around 40-60 shards. If you have not got the girls it is now 10-15 shards. What has this got to do with an anniversary?!

An anniversary for a games company is a bit of give and take. They give one great 10 orb to you, you give them loads of extra $ to buy the kobans you need to get all four girls. :P

Personally I already ignored the KC events. Now it's changed from almost getting one girl to definitely not getting four girls. Meh. Not an improvement but as I was ignoring it anyway I don't care. I'll just ignore it some more.

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

I´m feeling sorry for all that need to get 4 girls from league and season fights 😢

These girls only have 3 stars. Since KK changed the game from a collectible game to a PvP fight game, nobody "needs" these. They might want them, but not need.

Edited by Shorty-er
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

It's a nice touch to give past PoA girls a revival (even though I'm not clear on why that PoA was given priority compared to older ones, and I already have those girls).

However, multiple girls sharing the same shard pool has ALWAYS been a terrible idea, and experience. We've seen this most recently with the original set-up for 1-star girls in HH (and we still have it for villain fights in CXH). There are various ways this could be done differently, even if it requires a bit of extra code for an event format like KC where you get all your shards from the same (couple of) source(s). Something like the ability to select one of the available girls on the widget so that you only get shards for her until you either complete her or select another one would be good enough.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, 430i said:

In the past I haven't been able to get even one girl with natural regeneration, how the hell am I able to get 4? I assume you haven't bumped the drop rate, so how do you envision it to work?!?!

By using your wallet. Thats all they want.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

saved 250 kisses, got the girl - already had all PoA girls; even though it's a bad idea so split shards on 4girls, i think it's just 'fair' getting PoA revials on KC; if you got them regularly you had to pay at least 1200/7200 for them too.

But so far i can feel everybody who isnt in an anniversary mood.

• Like 5

Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 009 (2021/08/05-07)
Alt. Delta (HCL port I didn't have) and 3 POA revivals I already had.
League: 06 drops in 55 wins. Range 1-4
Season: 85 drops in 183 wins. Range 1.

I didn't bother counting the gifts and books. I did pay attention to the legendary drops, though. A grand total of zero.