Female players

Thatsnotmyname1991

Hi all

i was wondering whether HH has a lot of female users playing the game? If you happen to be one of those female players, do you believe HH and its storyline respect women?

As a male player I have to say that I consider the level of respect towards women as okayish. On one hand, the female characters often standup against the hero and often dominate him if they disagree. They have their own opinion and are often wiser than the hero of the game. On the other hand the idea of one guy owning a harem of girls is in general a bit of a materialistic view: "Let's collect women like they are objects you can own". Looking forward to your opinion on this (including from male players too. Let's not be sexist about this ;) )

• Like 6
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Thatsnotmyname1991 said:

Hi all

i was wondering whether HH has a lot of female users playing the game? If you happen to be one of those female players, do you believe HH and its storyline respect women?

As a male player I have to say that I consider the level of respect towards women as okayish. On one hand, the female characters often standup against the hero and often dominate him if they disagree. They have their own opinion and are often wiser than the hero of the game. On the other hand the idea of one guy owning a harem of girls is in general a bit of a materialistic view: "Let's collect women like they are objects you can own". Looking forward to your opinion on this (including from male players too. Let's not be sexist about this ;) )

Hi! A male player here! :D

I agree with all of it, except this: 

2 hours ago, Thatsnotmyname1991 said:

On the other hand the idea of one guy owning a harem of girls is in general a bit of a materialistic view: "Let's collect women like they are objects you can own".

Juliette, at the beginning says: "I like to be a sexual object, but only if it's agreed beforehand". And as she wants to join you, I don't see the materialism anywhere. As you said:  "They have their own opinion and are often wiser than the hero of the game". 

Regards.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Couldn't have said that better!!!  

This is a adult fantasy game of orgies, cum blasters, demon lovers, floating boats with cocks:  A person appreciates the artwork or not.

Insisting to view the art in a certain context,  of "respect"  (what ever that means to an individual) and then project back onto the artist?   

That is the Trump way:  the outsider decides what is meant:  by the protest, by the artwork.

Not very useful:  I enjoy most the artwork:  If I wanted to play a game that was, you know?  Tanks & Soldiers or something, well I would.  This is more fun for me.

BTW:  in the Tanks and Soldiers:  How respectful is that?  Dropping bombs on children and lighting them on fire?  Not one considers that:  Ever.

TY for the great question:  brassy

• Like 11

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

This is a adult fantasy game of orgies, cum blasters, demon lovers, floating boats with cocks:  A person appreciates the artwork or not.

Brassy, that can be applies to Hentai anime itself. As a consumer of it, I saw true atrocities such as Guro genre. It's the few genres that I REFUSE to view among Lollicon, Toddlercon and Scat.

Seriously, I can't. And that I'm an open-minded guy.

Edited by masca10
  • Like 2

Good question @Thatsnotmyname1991. As a female player, I pay attention to the way women are treated in games, especially in hentai/X games. I like HH for many reasons, including artwork and humor, and also respect towards girls. HH girls aren't sextoys only, they have independant life and sex thats are not restrained to our hero's harem. This is one of the most important point to me, even if it's doesn't refers to the japanese harem concept. At last you just have to play Pussysaga (where girls are called "holes") or SexGangsters (setting whores only) to see the difference.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Arcana's Fate said:

Good question @Thatsnotmyname1991. As a female player, I pay attention to the way women are treated in games, especially in hentai/X games. I like HH for many reasons, including artwork and humor, and also respect towards girls. HH girls aren't sextoys only, they have independant life and sex thats are not restrained to our hero's harem. This is one of the most important point to me, even if it's doesn't refers to the japanese harem concept. At last you just have to play Pussysaga (where girls are called "holes") or SexGangsters (setting whores only) to see the difference.

Agreed.

But, do you want know the truth about that games that you mentioned? I played both for the kobans reward. The games are awful, in art, concept and play.

HH is a big step forward, in my opinion.

And, if the devs would add the "animated gif style" that I suggested (as far as I know, in Discord this was discussed either), or even they would develop an anime, it would be awesome.

I'd laugh so much with the anime version, if it would exists.

This game has a sense of humor very uncommon, these days.

Regards.

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, masca10 a dit :

But, do you want know the truth about that games that you mentioned? I played both for the kobans reward. The games are awful, in art, concept and play.

HH is a big step forward, in my opinion.

Fully agreed !

Awful games at all levels.

il y a 12 minutes, masca10 a dit :

I'd laugh so much with the anime version, if it would exists.

This could be so cool !!!!! :D

il y a 13 minutes, masca10 a dit :

This game has a sense of humor very uncommon, these days.

It is !!!

• Like 4

Gayharem exists as well if female players only want to see guys as well also people have to choose to join your harem a lot of missed possible harem members in the first world level alone such as the mermaids since they have to join you plus them joining you is the reason boss harem members don't have a 100% of joining you either every world level has people that don't choose to join your harem if they got forced they would all join which is not the case.

It's the most female friendly hentai game i have seen that also caters to male players at the same time.

• Like 1

i will interject my opinion here, I think the females don't want ot play the gay harem for the same reason the straight guys do not.  I believe women are much more open minded about the beauty of the human form wither it be male or female, and can play games like this and enjoy them without it seeming too contorvirtual, and just laugh women can look at another woman and say they are beautiful without lustful thoughts, most men cannot do this

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Varnart said:

i will interject my opinion here, I think the females don't want ot play the gay harem for the same reason the straight guys do not.  I believe women are much more open minded about the beauty of the human form wither it be male or female, and can play games like this and enjoy them without it seeming too contorvirtual, and just laugh women can look at another woman and say they are beautiful without lustful thoughts, most men cannot do this

most off the time i can't say somethings like that the older you get the more you see the more you face situations when a beautiful human realy is not that beautyful

• Like 1

Good to see i am not the only person that does not like gayharem since the story is exactly the same just edited images i really wish they had not done that since it takes them away from working on hentaiheroes since now they have two different versions that they have to work on at the same time so it takes twice as long to do it. The artwork for one version takes a long time to work on as it's since they have to draw everything,edit them,add text,translate it into different languages,ect

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Varnart said:

Well, I'm one of those who see a guy who is handsome, I say and that's it. I've never had prejudices nor have I thought of the hated "what people will say". 

I grew up in a family where there are members of all kinds of sexual conditions, be it straight, gay, bi, or lesbian, which has given me a much more tolerant perspective on it, and I, as a straight guy, I love it.

Edited by masca10
  • Like 1

I'm a female and play both hentaiheroes and the other now cuz why not. I think the storyline is pretty playful and give me more laughs than anything. I guess it's pretty respectable since they don't treat women like trash or bully them into submission.

I keep playing cuz I really like some of the character designs - fell in love with Gork omg.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

in this world women are in charge I believe, yes their sex drive has been tuned way up to almost a man's but I think the women still rule the world, its like Juliette said I like being a sex object, but only with her permission first.  bunny also said its about her pleasure, you cant be selfish in this world, or in ours for that matter

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, Varnart a dit :

in this world women are in charge I believe, yes their sex drive has been tuned way up to almost a man's but I think the women still rule the world, its like Juliette said I like being a sex object, but only with her permission first.  bunny also said its about her pleasure, you cant be selfish in this world, or in ours for that matter

You may tell that to Harvey Weinstein ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

Male here, and I definitely agree with what has been posted above. But to still go into the "objectification" a little bit more...  See, the one thing I'm always missing out on when the topic is about objectification and such.. So what about those girls and women who are actually into that? Just because a group of people believes women get objectified it's therefor per definition wrong to enjoy such a scenery even when everyone involved is having a good time? That's the part some critics often like to leave out.

Alas...  I definitely think this game provides a very good balance and is really enjoyable. Not in the sense of getting aroused because there's a little bit too much stuff coming at you for me (and most is also quite over the top) but there are still some pretty good erotic scenes nonetheless. For example the tentacle fight was really good I think, and although I'm not really into male stuff I still seriously appreciated how the tentacle monster also harassed the males just as much as the females. Something for everybody so to speak.

I actually spend some kobans every once in a while to progress the story one nudge because i got curious. Not bad for a silly game I think :)

Edited by ZenMaster
  • Thanks 1

On 30-10-2017 at 3:41 PM, Varnart said:

their sexdrive is tuned up almost like a man???woehahahahaha if a women wants you can never ever ever handle a women in sex..How many times can you come my record is 7times when i was like 21years old and she asked for more after 4hours. Forget it man you will never beat a women in sex

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1