[ 10-Aug-21 ] Anniversary 2021 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Rising Stars. Next Event >>

806.jpg

Anniversary event

Anniversary Special
My glorious hero,

I’m feeling more horny than ever! Maybe because it’s time for the Anniversary Special kinky party! More hot girls than you can handle will be fighting for your attention and your cock! You better start preparing for a wild marathon of fucking!

Starting on the 10th and ending on the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of August, you will have four days to seduce over 50 horny ladies! Two of them just joined the Haremverse: the fierce Serena and the shinigami Spectra. Find them along with more horny girls that you can handle in the Epic Pachinko.

But of course, all of the villains want the gorgeous Epic girls for themselves! Every villain must have one! Fight Gruntt to get Asta, defeat Ninja Spy to get Spectra. Donatien is holding Fabienne, Silvanus- Notka. To get Flight attendant, you have to perform against Jackson’s Crew and for Justine- against Karole. Get Taria the Champion from Edwarda, Sailor Celsius from Bremen, Treasure from Finamecia, Vashalanor from Roko Senseï, Davey from Pandora Witch and Shadow Astis from Nike! Every villain must be defeated to get the sexy vixens!

Let’s make this kinky anniversary party unforgettable!

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Serena

ava0-1200x.webp

Spectra

ava0-1200x.webp

Asta

ava0-1200x.webp

Taria the Champion

ava0-1200x.webp

Fabienne

ava0-1200x.webp

Notka

ava0-1200x.webp

Sailor Celsius

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Treasure

ava0-1200x.webp

Vashalanor

ava0-1200x.webp

Justine

ava0-1200x.webp

Davey

ava0-1200x.webp

Shadow Astis

avb0-1200x.webp

Flight attendant

Event Pachinko Girls

avb0-300x.webp

???

avb0-300x.webp

???

avb0-300x.webp

???

avb0-300x.webp

???

avb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

that's probably gonna be the foreplay event we saw on test server a month ago, so probably more girls but a worse shard range (1-4)

50 girls is great, hopefully there are at least some I havent gotten yet (on villains). I am gonna update the post when the event is live.

Does the missing ingame banner indicate a bugged started? :D

edit: okay, another bad event for me, only the two new girls for me

Edited by blaa

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 10-Aug-21 ] Anniversary 2021 - Discussion
il y a 12 minutes, 430i a dit :

For me, Treasure is on Minalmecia.

I have Treasure in my Harem, so, i can't check.

All i can say is...the previous event (KK anniversary) had the same problem, for some girls, when the event start....BUT, this time, i haven't spend  50 combats on a click, before seing that the girl i want wasn't even available at the troll, because a bug, like she should. I didn't receice any compensation for it (my ticket was closed).

Edited by spacedragon64

4 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

To get Flight attendant, you have to perform against Jackson’s Crew

Nope.

It is good to see KK sticks to what has become tradition by now and has started the event with issues with the proper girls on the proper bosses.

It's also nice to see so many girls in the event. I stress the word see because with this drop rate, they won't be joining my harem any time soon. I already had 30 shards for Fabienne, and still I doubt I'll be able to complete her.

Once again it's mostly KK giving itself a present in the form of as many kobans they can get players to part with. And that, too, is becoming tradition.

Happy Anniversary, KK. 

Edited by Shorty-er
  • Like 7

When I do a harem filter of this event I see girls like Lupa's Mother but I don't see that on event page or Pachinko page. not sure if filter is messed up or event page. But seeing odd things on Event page as well like I'll be back later for some on the list like there not really on this event

This event is awesome! After weeks of collecting Orbs I got to spend them to get the girls who have been hiding from me for weeks (which put me way into 1st place on the daily, nobody is even close)! I have collected all but Mary and have 3+ days to go after her. If there is a down side, it was the balance of my XP and AFF stash after maxing the girls out!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Certain girls in harem say they are available in Pachinko. But they aren't listed in the event nor can be seen in Pachinko.

Flight attendant, Misvaginus, Sponsor Sara Jay for example.

Hmm. Their status have changed. Now for Flight attendant and Misvaginus it's "i was available in Orgy Days" and "...in Anniversary" for SSJ.

Oh, what a come down from the previous event... a bloody foreplay and almost impossible to get either one of the two new girls, even wasting all my fiercely saved kobans.  The drop rate is terrible and on a par with Legendary Days events.  Fortunately for me, I have all the other girls in every account.  So it's no eeny meeny minee moh for me.  After two days my best score is 12 shards on Serena and no more than 5 for Spectra.  I've gone back to trying for Yulita against Bremen and I'm doing better trying for her than against the two new girls - AND she's far hotter!  The name 'foreplay' is so right!  They get to tease me while resisting all attempts for me to fuck them - edging me all the way.

It's an insult to members looking forward to a celebration of Anniversary V.

Thankfully, such events are rare.  I hope things turn up for the better for the remainder of the celebrations.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm impressed that you're two days into an event that's been running for roughly 19 hours. Impressive obsession with making shit up as always.

So you don't like me as usual and were quick to shut me down for a month for spamming.  Well, my latest comment was not quite accurate I give you, but we are well into the second day.  From my perspective, I'll be into the third day before I get to try fresh performances without a refresh and I refuse to waste my kobans for such an event.  Therefore, what I posted was accurate from this point of view.  But maybe I could've worded it more precisely.  Just to be clear, by into second day I mean any time from 24 to 36 hours.

Go back to sleep, George.  A bit of tact for a change wouldn't go amiss.  We could do with a new and more impartial moderator who doesn't take what I say so seriously.  The shit you ascribe to me is more often than not my attempts at lightness, but, your nitpicking aside, you'd have to agree that this event is crap in just about every respect.  For me, even the two new girls are mediocre and not worth trying for, but that's my choice admittedly.  It's a choice I've made.  I don't expect anyone else to follow my lead.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

Once again it's mostly KK giving itself a present in the form of as many kobans they can get players to part with.

To be fair, it's their birthday after all. Not ours. ;)

(then again - I don't get presents from KK on my birthday either, which is unnecessarily mean, I think)

• Haha 2

Comparing with literally all games I have played in my life, this "aniversary" is kind of sad. Forget about meaningless mini gifts or not having something special or different, the girls for the event have such low rates. Might just be my luck but 60 performances in, not even a single shard for a legendary class girl. How many girls they decide to place in the list doesn't matter since the rates are still this bad.

Honestly if they have done something like discounted summons or higher rates for example, I believe people will be more willing to spend kobans, hence a win-win but as of now, the only difference between a normal event vs anniversary is the naming of this event.

Oh and forgot to mention, they did not even bother to compensate a little after the bug at the start of the aniverasary which made some people spent their saved performances for nothing. 

Edited by Breedo
  • Like 5

Il y a 3 heures, Breedo a dit :

Might just be my luck but 60 performances in, not even a single shard for a legendary class girl. How many girls they decide to place in the list doesn't matter since the rates are still this bad.

It is your luck. I hope I will get the one I want tomorrow, only 12 shards left (and maybe 100 or 120 performances). I find normal KK offers gifts to people who play the game for long and/or pay (be sure that when you pay, 60 performances is nothing, and low rates are just a matter of time when you pay).

It's not my anniversary, its KK's anniversary. I will have a piece of cake, but the gifts are for them. So I believe one girl is enough, and the 49 others are here to invite me to offer gifts.

What I find very sad is bugs. Compensation is not the point, bugs should not exist. They ruin the whole picture.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

So, the only two available girls for me were Serena and Spectra.

I decided to try for Serena but the drop rates have been dismal both in rarity and value. I've not experience a drop yet that entices me to spend Kobans on extra battles.

Currently, I'm at a grand total of 15 shards from the course of the event.

Events like this in the past, I have achieved several girls. This event doesn't feel like anything achievable unless you invest a large amount of Kobans and then, at that point, it seems like something that would be a lackluster prize with how thousands you'd end up spending on refills just to get 1 girl.