How to get money ?

His0ka

Hello,

Im new in this game Hentai Heroes and I would like to know, how to get easly money to upgrade my harem ? without spending normal cash ? Is there any pro tip to get it somehow a little bit faster ? :)

I would be grateful for any tips and answer

Thanks a lot

His0ka♥

Hey @His0ka :),

"Money" can be obtained in various ways: by fighting bosses/trolls, fighting the champions, selling items, PoP´s, daily missions and playing season. While most players have money in abundance, it is somewhat difficult to get enough of it, especially in the beginning since the amount of money you can get per f.e. boss fight increases over time/ when levelling up (f.e. selling items).
The biggest impact for beginners is probably the money obtained by season, so I´d suggest to achieve the best possible tier in season. Also since it´s currently Anniversary month you mind be getting lucky and some of the free daily bundles that we currently get offer money so I´d suggest login in daily and claiming your free rewards.

Unfortunately there isn´t really any other easy way to obtain money without using real money at the beginning..even though I´m sure having enough money will soon no longer be a problem for you.

Ps: if there´s anything else I / the other community members can help you with feel free to ask :) !

3 hours ago, His0ka said:

how to get easly money to upgrade my harem ?

Fighting sex champions is a good source of ymen income for beginners. Getting more stars on your girls would also increase your income. Start with upgrading all of your starting girls, then common girls, then rare girls, then epic girls, ... Common girls are not expensive to upgrade and have better ROI than others. Selling unused equipment that you get from great orbs is also good source of income but they don't worth a lot at lower levels.

Edited by Methos2