• \_____________/ Yucky
  4. 4. Rate New Girls from Previous Event

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Serena. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Spectra. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Rising Stars. Next Event >>

808.jpg

Orgy Days
Starting today you will have five days to get 38 seductive girls!

Midsummer Orgy

My passionate hero,

More girls have gathered around the pool in the hopes to have a go with you on your majestic cock! And they all look extra fine with that glowing tan. Cool off their hot bodies with some of your special body lotion!

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of August you will have five days to get 38 seductive girls! I know that’s a lot of hotties but I’m sure you can handle them. We can have a summer gang bang with the new girls Gardner Gaelle & Tanned Anell.

The gorgeous Flight attendant will join your summer orgy only if you complete all Daily Missions. You can also get these hotties from the Epic and Event Pachinko. You need to fight Ninja Spy to get Bunny's mother in skis, defeat Gruntt for Tanned Housemaid, Bremen is holding Anniversary Jennie hostage, Roko Senseï has got Gardner Gaelle, Silvanus is holding Date Arianne, Dark Lord doesn’t want to let go of Travel Juliette, Finalmecia kidnapped Arabelle, Edwarda has got Eco Diver Nemah, Karole is holding Tanned Mocca, Jackson's Crew kidnapped Jenna HottyTEEN69, Pandora Witch has got Anniversary Derri and Nike has got Zeina!

Do you have any sunscreen, hero? 'Cause you are burning me up!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Flight attendant

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Travel Juliette

ava0-1200x.webp

Bunny's mother in skis

ava0-1200x.webp

Tanned Housemaid

ava0-1200x.webp

Eco Diver Nemah

ava0-1200x.webp

Date Arianne

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Jennie

ava0-1200x.webp

Arabelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Gardner Gaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Tanned Mocca

ava0-1200x.webp

Jenna HottyTEEN69

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Derri

ava0-1200x.webp

Zeina

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Christmas Arcana

ava0-1200x.webp

Travel Kalissa

ava0-1200x.webp

Travel Gwenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Travel Regine

ava0-1200x.webp

Travel Arcana

ava0-1200x.webp

Tanned Zoe

ava0-1200x.webp

Nemah

ava0-1200x.webp

Tanned Cunegonde

ava0-1200x.webp

Tanned Marina

ava0-1200x.webp

Tanned Tachibana

ava0-1200x.webp

Greta

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Adelaide

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Shina

ava0-1200x.webp

Talila

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Selena

ava0-1200x.webp

Ria

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Abrael

ava0-1200x.webp

Princess Kaleda

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversay Lenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Sensual Cherrin

ava0-1200x.webp

Aria

ava0-1200x.webp

Tanned Anell

ava0-1200x.webp

Mona

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Fairy

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Noemy

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

Well, now that's it's past 4am my time and the event is up I can say...

The event girl is Flight Attendant and I'm happy to complete lots of missions to get her.

The rest that are available on bosses  for me are so-so. The only one I'm half interested in is Tanned Mocca.

Unfortunately, for me (again), there's a few in Pachinko I'd like but I'll never get. But such is the way.

6 grils for me - all my hopes were in this event, but it's a another disappointment

this anniversary is supposed to be the biggest party the haremverse ever had, but so far we had 78 girls, and assuming LC + PoA wont have additional girls + another MD revial, + another 4 on the next KC we gonna have 88 girls in the end of the month - last year we had 97 (maybe it was 1-2 girls more/less), and we didnt have an LC, KCs and MDs in this month included.

If it's not gonna be a lie, there have to be somewhere more girls to be added. I am looking forward to, even though i dont believe.

Started pounding Finalnmecia for Arabelle, because she was lying in my Date Pavilion at 70/100... and once more the witch proved to be my black beast. In Orgy Days i spend all the saved combativity from Daily Contests and Side Quests, and emptied 53 points in one go. Result: Arabelle is still at 91/100. I must admit that my expectancy are a little higher. I hope things get better, as I really wish to obtain Tanned Mocca.

On a more "metafisic" plane, girls in Orgy Days continue to increase every year, and, at least in my case, at every occasion I have more girls to obtain. But, despite those numbers increasing, the drop rate is always the same, and the increase in drop range that was done a bit of time ago barely compensate the reduced duration of the event. I hope that sooner or later this gets addressed.

Orgy days is always appreciated :). I have all the boss girls, so i'm going straight for Gaelle. The others that i miss are on pachinko and well i think i'll use some more epic orbs in the upcomig legendary contest (i saved some for the anniversary) than usual. i still have to clear it, unfortunately.

Overall i do not feel the "anniversary spirit" i must say, feel like usual events with only more girls. It would have been nice if, only for one event, they would have increased a lot the shards drop, imo. This way it would have felt really like they were saying "ANNIVERSARY LET'L PARTY ALL TOGETHER !!!!", nice things are the daily gifts (even if they are a bit small, but ok).

Sad part, for me, is: I was hoping that anniversary Shina would have an art rework, that's not my Shina XD 

Good luck mates

• Like 1

I got a 100 shard drop on Gardner Gaelle, but totally struck out on the Pachinko girls (so far). Par for the course was the Event Pachinko doing zero (by which I mean no girl and nothing in the other rewards doing anything that helps in my characters development). Thank the stars I didn't waste kobans. Epic Pachiko gave me a couple of nice items (22 spins) but no girl.

The event feels like a letdown so far, but that's probably because I aced the three previous events by getting all girls available to me.

Has anyone else experienced a reset regarding the ''daily missions completed'' counter for the Flight attendant girl? Last time I checked I had 7/20 and the 8th mission running. Now, at the end of day 3, I should obviously have 12/20. But the counter tells me that I only have completed 4 missions so far.

I hope this is just a display bug. o.O

As for the rest of the anniversary Orgy Days: The selection of girls is really nice. It's a pity that most of the girls that are still missing in my harem are Pachinko only. No way I'll get all 7 of them with the few Epic Orbs I have. But, ah well... first world problems, I guess. ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

Has anyone else experienced a reset regarding the ''daily missions completed'' counter for the Flight attendant girl? Last time I checked I had 7/20 and the 8th mission running. Now, at the end of day 3, I should obviously have 12/20. But the counter tells me that I only have completed 4 missions so far.

I hope this is just a display bug. o.O

As for the rest of the anniversary Orgy Days: The selection of girls is really nice. It's a pity that most of the girls that are still missing in my harem are Pachinko only. No way I'll get all 7 of them with the few Epic Orbs I have. But, ah well... first world problems, I guess. ;)

You could take a screenshot and report it as a bug in game normally they respond to bug reports faster than normally in game reports so with 2 days left of the event they should be able to answer it in time.

It be nice if more were on villains but if you get good rng/luck you can get a decent amount of girls during these types of events from pachinko.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

You could take a screenshot and report it as a bug in game normally they respond to bug reports faster than normally in game reports so with 2 days left of the event they should be able to answer it in time.

I've already reported it. But I thought I'd bring it up here, too. Maybe others have the same problem and weren't aware of it. I don't know if everyone always keeps an eye on their mission girl counter. ;)

• Like 2

At last, after trying to get her attention for a very long time, Flight Attendant is in my Harem.

She may not seem like much to newer players but there was a time, in the way back then, when she was the top rated Charm girl to have (according to the Wiki). Many charms have well surpassed her in skill but I'm still happy to have her part of my group.

Now my collecting is almost complete. Just a couple more, really. Perhaps a few. Well under 10 girls, I believe, that I would like.

Not including Mythics, but I aint getting them. Just can't afford 'em. lol

• Like 2

In the end Arabelle dropped after another half day, and I was able to obtain Mocca just a few hours before the end of the event. I already had Flight attendant (if for one time my colander memory serves me right, she was the first event mission girl I obtained after starting to play HH four years ago), so I had to settle for the two legendaries (book + booster). As a side note, while finishing Arabelle I finally unlocked Finalmecia Tier 3, gaining also a few shards on Mercy. Given that they were near but still locked, in the last couple days I went to unlock also Silvanus and Bremen tier 3, and completed this last task just before writing this post (IMHO it would have been better for Silvanus to keep wearing his mask and for Bremen to keep his feet at terrain level...)