PoP power cost incraesed?

TeeJay

I may have  missed this in the Patch notes, but I just started my next round in Places of Power and the power requirements for a few of the quests seems to have jumped up considerably.

Is it me or is this a new thing?

For reference, my costs for the secondary quests used to be in the low 90s, now they're up in the 120s. I've not changed anything.

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Out of curiosity, did you just roll over a new set? And if so, have you leveled up in the week since you last generated a set.

Hello and Good Morning,

Yes, last night I did roll over into new sets for most of the small quests for PoP.

Looking at my currently XP bar, I would say I recently did level up as well. I've kind of stopped paying attention to leveling/when it happens so I don't take much note of when it.

I'm going to assume from your question that the Energy needed for PoP quests is based either on level or blocks/tiers of levels?

2 hours ago, TeeJay said:

On a side note, I just noticed that some of the rewards have increased as well.

That's also based on player level. You have all the info including detailed charts for permanent and temp PoPs on the wiki.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Places-of-Power

PS: I've moved the thread to the correct section for simple questions.

• Thanks 1

Thank you, everyone for the feedback and directions on my question. It's been very insightful.

So I think that I've been playing in Bracket level 13 for most, if not all, of my PoP experience (I'm a slow leveler). And I just now entered into Bracket level 14, the transition of which was quite the surprise for me.

• Like 1