[ 18-Aug-21 ] Legendary Contests #2 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

No one saw here coming  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rate The Predatress

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

This is a thread for Comix Harem. It will be moved to appropriate forum once created.

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Possessed Season. Next Event >>

812.jpg

Legendary Contests
Starts on the 18th of August

The Predatress

A legendary superheroine that specializes in catching the wildest of prey has come to your city. And her eyes are set on you, Wildman.

Starting on the 18th and ending on the 22th (1:30 UTC+2) of August, you will have four days to prove your abilities to Ophelia, also known as Predatress. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to activate her sexual skills.

Show her your legendary powers and feel what she’s capable of! Ophelia is very good at super martial arts! She dedicates her life to deliver swift justice to assholes and a happy ending to herself!

Feed her your meaty sword and fill her mouth, Wildman!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

The Predatress

RS1JXtk.png:$

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

Really seeing the Can and Can-Nots in this one (as opposed to saying the Haves and Have-nots). Just couldn't really advance far in the first couple of days and the viable scores were really high in a lot of the contests that I was attached to. But, yesterday, was my day to shine. There's a bit of advantage of being somewhat apathetic in doing the story and I had around 1000 energy to spend. But, still, that was not enough so I hit up the seasons and picked up 300 more. I added in a saved up 40 combat after that,  and that got me to 2nd place and the needed 100 shard drop. There was no way to reach 1st place. They had about double the points I had.

Phew!

Best of fortune to the rest of you.

• Like 1

More or less the same for me. I hoped I could do something on day one, but stronger players took the first ranks, with 4 players above the million of points. Impossible to reach for me. Last month I was number one the first day, but this time I was happy to be 12th, even in using my xp gains from PoA... The ugly end of LC last month played probably a role in this rush on the girl this month, but I did not see that coming . It took me 3 days to gain 100 shards, and I never could obtain first rank this month (even on day 3 I was 3rd or 4th).

• Like 1