[ 19-Aug-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Love and Beauty  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Venus

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Rising Stars. Next Event >>

nUNp68T.png

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of August,
you will have four days to prove youself.

There will be 4 Legendary contests which you'll have to complete.

Goddess of Sexual Desire

My charming hero,

Legends say that the sweet and divine pussy of this heavenly beauty can turn men into sex gods. Once you see this ravishing redhead you will want to worship at her feet every day!

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+2) of August, you will have four days to get the Goddess of Sexual Desire Venus. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get this divine beauty! You better bring her a precious gift!

Show her you are worthy of her celestial pussy by defeating the other opponents & the villains that stand in your way. You can also enjoy the company of other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

Are you ready to worship the Goddess of sexual love and desire?

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Venus

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

First time competing LC in 400+ bracket. You guys ain't kidding. This is brutal. I usually get the girl on the first day. Now, I have to put in twice the points to get to top 10 on both days. I'm just glad that I am done. Venus is beautiful. She lives up to the name. Good luck to everyone else.

• Haha 1

@Methos2Indeed, the higher brackets become difficult. But I'd say the difficulty is somewhat relative to level based on my current experiences in the Comix LC, where my resources are far less than here but the hurdles are basically the same in comparison.

And speaking of hurdles, I managed to gain Venus last night. It was a long struggle of Champion competition, made more difficult in that I was only able to do 2 rounds before work and then try and finish the rest 12 hours later when I got home. There was much micro spending of Kobans to refresh for the battles and it took me to the last minutes to reach and keep to level 3 for my 100 shard drop.

Phew.

Now I can rest. :)

• Like 2

I shot my bolt to try for her and got her in four accounts.  It left me woefully short of kobans which means the best I can do in the current event is Sloth Geekette.  So I feel a little deflated in my success.  Silly me!

As one of the few who didn't rate her highly, I equate this Venus the goddess with the planet: surface temperature hot enough to melt lead, atmospheric pressure 90 times that on Earth, no free oxygen; only CO2 and SO2 - basically completely inhospitable to support life as we know it, Captain.  Certainly not that romantic paradise portrayed, and so it is with the goddess version here.

She comes across as a sexual psychopath in her affection scenes and her artwork is only so-so, mainly because her feet are disproportionately small for a female who seems tall the way she is drawn.  I would've loved to have seen her hair drawn with more life and lustre, as befits a goddess at the sexual end of the spectrum.  If I were slightly aroused she'd make me go soft, or scare the buggery out of me!

Her Greek counterpart, Aphrodite, is altogether closer to my taste, representing love and passion, not lust and one-sided pleasure-seeking like the so-called goddess of sexual desire (ie, lust).  I suspect the writers had a bit of sarcastic indulgence at the expense of Venus.  I wished Aphrodite were created as a 5-star legendary girl instead.  For me, love and passion are rare qualities to cherish, but lust is a dime a dozen.  We should leave that for Notke and Justine (oh wait, Justine does actually love our hero.  She just doesn't know how to express it appropriately).

That's my rave.  Given the overwhelming support for her among members, I don't suspect many would agree with me on this one.