Cheaters (spoiler: actually not cheaters)

Sorry for my English. In your opinion, is it normal that in less than a few hours, these comrades somehow scored 1,000,000 points in competitions?

I have been in this game since August 24, 2017. (last picture) And I have never scored 1,000,000 points in a couple of hours. And I came to this development after a long time. They also have such a "development" in a couple of months.

And even if these are not cheaters, but donaters, then this is INCREDIBLY UNFAIR.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Such amounts, yes, I quite agree (as in the picture). But 2 million or a million???This is too much. This week, I began to observe too often such people who too quickly and easily break out to incredible heights. This has never happened before. And they are sitting in the game for too little time (total time) to achieve such progress as I have in 4 years.

image.png

No, you just seem to not understand how to play the game. My start time is less than 2 months earlier than yours, and I'm level 490. Their progression is totally normal for people who have figured out the gameplay better than you have.

Those scores of over a million are not strange. They're totally normal if you understand how the game works.

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Cheaters (spoiler: actually not cheaters)
On 8/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, EdmundDan said:

Such amounts, yes, I quite agree (as in the picture). But 2 million or a million???This is too much. This week, I began to observe too often such people who too quickly and easily break out to incredible heights. This has never happened before. And they are sitting in the game for too little time (total time) to achieve such progress as I have in 4 years.

Well if you save up the xp from the Season number will go up quickly. in my bracket the first one had 4.6 million. i was 6th with 3.1 million.

This is fairly normal

@EdmundDan
A suggestion for the season rewards:

Objects, cash, koban, orbs: claim asap. -do NOT USE THE ORBS IN PACHINKO, but claim them.

Girls, XP, Energy, Combativity(fists), season fights(lips) - DO NOT CLAIM THESE RIGHT AWAY. They are all used in Competitions, some in the Paths of attraction. Save these and use them for when you can get the greatest benefit from them. They may not always place you in first, but they will help your competition rank/move you through the path of attraction.

Edited by Aiken
  • Like 3