[ August 23rd, 2021 ] MDR #2 - New Year Estelle 🔵

FinderKeeper

It's like New Year in summer!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Year Estelle

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Rising Stars. Next Event >>

8kf08dc.png

Mythic Days

Return of the Maid

My special hero,

Did you miss her last time? With so much interest in her, quite a few heroes wished she’d stayed a bit longer. But now your dreams and prayers have been answered. New Year Estelle is back for a second round of humping!

From today until the 25th of August (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have 2 days to impress the shy maid Estelle. Silvanus invited her for a green tea party in the magic forest and isn’t letting her go. If you want to save this voluptuous juicy MILF, now’s your second chance!

It may not be December yet, but every day feels like New Year’s eve with you deep inside Estelle’s tasty buns!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

New Year Estelle

This event runs in parallel to other events.

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

54 minutes ago, Raxons said:

Great idea, but I can't get any tokens for her. I have had over 50 battles and not one token has dropped??

Just make sure shards are not at 0 under the mythic day event and that you can see her picture Silvanus before you do a battle.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, natstar said:

Just make sure shards are not at 0 under the mythic day event and that you can see her picture Silvanus before you do a battle.

@Raxon:   so true!!  Likely you know it is every two hours, 4500 shards:  So far it is just a "few minutes" before they are gone.

Its awful to hit a patch of bad results.  Stay in the saddle and you will hit some good patch.  Best!~  

@natstar:  I finally added NYE!!!!  YEAH!!    I calculated it took about 1500 shots: Does that sound "right"?  LOL.  My math brain is lost I guess?  Raxon said his number of shots, but I was thinking koban/combat from seasons, etc.  1500?  Thanks!!

Edited by brassygirl
@natstar
  • Like 2

The "only" mythic I wanted was NYE. I "had" to get three others due to my being knowhow. Now I will "complete" in about four months the mythics that I needed but NYE scaped again. Hopefully she will be back as she is by difference the best looking (for my tastes) in the whole game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Johnster said:

The moment you spend 50 Combativity and only get 1 shard...😠 What's the point to even participate?

Try getting a zero.  In my time zone, there was a longer window at 10 pm, so I blasted the 50s.  The best I did was "5".  

There is another small thing to consider:  I saved hearts for months to make the upgrade.  Loads of books and yemen too.

Best!

Managed to get 3 Zeros out of 50s. In total 18.500 Kobans for 100 Shards. Mythic Revival is a useless hustle...

On Nutaku couldn´t finish, because no login possible since Update. Dear Devs, i would have spent Kobans before if you would offer more than 3000 Shards every 2 hours, now spent 0.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TTM78 said:

Managed to get 3 Zeros out of 50s. In total 18.500 Kobans for 100 Shards. Mythic Revival is a useless hustle...

On Nutaku couldn´t finish, because no login possible since Update. Dear Devs, i would have spent Kobans before if you would offer more than 3000 Shards every 2 hours, now spent 0.

They do offer more when the girl is new, they keep the revival lower though. The new events are already better value because of the dating tokens though.

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

Its cool we will get her next decade 3 shards every 4months is so much😢

Not every event is for f2p or small spending players. Kinkoid needs some events aimed at larger spenders to ensure they can pay their staff.

• Like 1

Economy is not the issue the 25-120 sec Window every 2h is some of us actually have a life and a job and actually cant be online every 2h and weird enough some of us need to sleep at least 6 h yea i know its probably surprising for you that some of us are not imortal computor robots 🤣🤔

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Economy is not the issue the 25-120 sec Window every 2h is some of us actually have a life and a job and actually cant be online every 2h and weird enough some of us need to sleep at least 6 h yea i know its probably surprising for you that some of us are not imortal computor robots 🤣🤔

New Mythic girls have plenty of shards available on the last day so that you don't have to be here at each shard drop. They lasted significantly longer in certain other windows too, as there were people on discord who commented about getting lots of shards in a single window. They're obtained by plenty of players, just maybe not you.

On 8/24/2021 at 1:05 PM, TetsuoThc said:

The "only" mythic I wanted was NYE. I "had" to get three others due to my being knowhow. Now I will "complete" in about four months the mythics that I needed but NYE scaped again. Hopefully she will be back as she is by difference the best looking (for my tastes) in the whole game.

By far one of if not THE ABSOLUTE hottest characters in the whole game! 

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ August 23rd, 2021 ] MDR #2 - New Year Estelle 🔵