• .Andria Lick!. Meh
    • \___________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Psion Sparty. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Tek Hope. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky

Hey guys. This is a thread for Comix Harem. It will be moved to appropriate forum once created.

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Possessed Season. Next Event >>

CkkApIi.png

Path of Attraction
Starting on the 24th and ending on 30th of July, you can invite 4 sweet girls to your Harem.

Cyber Cuties
Wildman, it’s time to test your tech skills! Stimulate these cyber heroines and they will let you plug it in deep. Charge them with your powerful instrument and see their sexy android bodies cum again and again.

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of August, you can get 4 cyber cuties to join your super powerful squad! Complete 20 different demanding tasks to get their powers to manifest and make them attracted to you.

The sexy hybrid Zeta9 has a cyber-organic body that will make you feel pleasure on a whole new level. Andria Lick also has a hot augmented android body that can do wonders for you! Complete all tasks to make them join your Harem and test their functions. If you want Psion Sparty’s telepathy skills to hack people and Tek Hope’s technopath abilities you have to double your effort.

Come push my buttons and see what I can do!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Zeta9

ava0-1200x.webp

Andria Lick!

ava0-1200x.webp

Psion Sparty

ava0-1200x.webp

Tek Hope

@Noacc

3 hours ago, Huangover said:

4 cyber cuties??? I don't think so. Very disappointing. I want the extra girls to generate income but I just can't do it. Sparty is the only one I like but not enough to spend 7200.

Losing interest by the day.

... more income might matter more, if the cost of Great Games in the Night Club didn't instantly/directly scale with income.

If one actually knew the odds on rolling a 1-star girl in the Night Club then it would be possible to calculate whether it would be better to invest in raising the affection of girls in one's harem to raise their hourly income by a couple hundred bucks vs. mining for 1-star girls that yield a fresh near $1000 source. It makes the question of whether it's worth upgrading any girl who isn't going to be in your combat/season team worth your while.

1 hour ago, DudeManGuy said:

if the cost of Great Games in the Night Club didn't instantly/directly scale with income.

It doesn't, it scales with your level.

1 hour ago, spinnie said:

While it's "nice" that a way to spend energy is coming tomorrow, it still wastes a day for those that planned for PoA.

Either the PoA shouldn't have activated till tomorrow aswell, or it should be extended for a day imho.

People who've planned effectively won't get to that step until it's roughly released.