Comix Harem - how to spend energy? Can't progress PoA

4 hours ago, StormAnimal said:

even IF something is coming later today, what happens if you rush the new content forgetting about later steps in poa? how can this be part of poa when there's are clear dead end players can run into? who is responsible for this?

I see no downsides to punishing players who don't plan ahead. That's basically how the PoA works.

• Thinking 1

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I see no downsides to punishing players who don't plan ahead. That's basically how the PoA works.

planning ahaed is saving your combativity points, energy and such from seasons instead of refilling them with kobans. here we talk about a dead end without any chance to win at all with kinkoid still wanting us to pay 7200 kobans for secondary rewards. this is NOT how poa works. and if you have an update to fix this, don't start your event one day prior. this is just stupid and incompetend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StormAnimal said:

planning ahaed is saving your combativity points, energy and such from seasons instead of refilling them with kobans. here we talk about a dead end without any chance to win at all with kinkoid still wanting us to pay 7200 kobans for secondary rewards. this is NOT how poa works. and if you have an update to fix this, don't start your event one day prior. this is just stupid and incompetend.

That is one aspect of planning ahead yes. Ensuring you don't rush through the upcoming content release and thus leave yourself without a way to spend energy is another. Like many things in life, planning ahead is something you can do in multiple ways. That is how this PoA is going to work if the upcoming release is just a side story or main quest scroll.

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2021 at 9:40 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

That is one aspect of planning ahead yes. Ensuring you don't rush through the upcoming content release and thus leave yourself without a way to spend energy is another. Like many things in life, planning ahead is something you can do in multiple ways. That is how this PoA is going to work if the upcoming release is just a side story or main quest scroll.

I'd like to kindly ask for a possibility to spend energy independent of quests. Energy automatically refills and not spending it in fear of upcoming PoA events feels weird. I think getting something small like 1-3 combativity or 1x great orbs in exchange for 60 energy wouldn't affect the balance.

6 hours ago, sban said:

I'd like to kindly ask for a possibility to spend energy independent of quests. Energy automatically refills and not spending it in fear of upcoming PoA events feels weird. I think getting something small like 1-3 combativity or 1x great orbs in exchange for 60 energy wouldn't affect the balance.

Kinkoid obviously disagree, as they never bothered to add such a thing to HH despite years of requests.

10 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Kinkoid obviously disagree, as they never bothered to add such a thing to HH despite years of requests.

They added the possibility to get champion tickets and when they refused before the consequences for gameplay were pretty harmless compared to not being able to progress in PoA. So I think they are not fundamentally against adding something. Perhaps they'll just add champions.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 6:11 AM, sban said:

They added the possibility to get champion tickets and when they refused before the consequences for gameplay were pretty harmless compared to not being able to progress in PoA. So I think they are not fundamentally against adding something. Perhaps they'll just add champions.

Of course they'll add tiers. A month or two after they add champions win lose to PoA. Because they're planning ahead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, sban said:

I'd like to thank the developers for putting up a new exactly one day before the PoA, if that's always the case I'd consider this problem solved.

They've released some way to spend energy every week since release (typically Wednesday, but this week Thursday), it's closeness to the PoA start will vary from month to month.

• Thinking 1

Guys, you should check the tasks in the PoA itself, too... This issue has been solved by removing any "Spend Energy" tasks, so it doesn't matter whether you have quests available during PoA or not.

I don't archive everything for CXH as I do for HH, but I'm certain it was already the case for last month's PoA, maybe even the one before that. This is no longer a legit concern, in any case, and this necro was unnecessary.

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't archive everything for CXH as I do for HH, but I'm certain it was already the case for last month's PoA, maybe even the one before that. This is no longer a legit concern, in any case, and this necro was unnecessary.

Nope, unlocking this because you're wrong. They removed it from the July one, then added it back into the August one, which is why this thread was created, and another moderator posted that Kinkoid had something coming the next day.

From zoopokemon's CxH blessings sheet, which he's also noting various other data due to a lack of wiki

image.pnghttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g-5kmvlHhA728yTF7xMdKfWuMe9-SqxW-QDdjc26J6I/edit#gid=2096770148

Due to being on my mobile, the bug with tasks not displaying prevented me from confirming if they'd kept it out of this month when I posted before (now fixed), and the workaround wasn't letting me scroll. Even then, since they have a history of readding it back in after removing it, it could well return next month too.

22 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They removed it from the July one, then added it back into the August one

Fair enough. I should have guessed there would be inconsistencies. I was completely blocked by the cash tasks last PoA so I never got to the energy ones.

Thanks for the explanation and the link to zoopokemon's data sheet (I'm using the HH one but I didn't know there was one for CXH too, really nice work).