• \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Tigress Kelina. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Pony Pelagie. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

45 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Many people usually have 0 girls to choose on Mythic while they keep adding girls to the Epic Pachinko. It depends on your stage in the game.

I appreciate that there is no 'one comment fits everyone' statement about anything in the game. My point is a generalisation.

If you've already got all the Mythic Pachinko girls these spheres are going to be (nearly) dead resources to you. [Burn them on Pachinko days to stock pile boosters] I would guess however, that while many of the top players are active in the forum for whom Mythic Pachinko isn't particularly useful, there are far more lurkers who aren't at that stage yet ;) And that brings me back to where I started as the round-up above is likely totally irrelevant to those who have 700+ girls. Nor would a round-up targeted at these players be particularly useful as they've likely already done their own assessment.

So yeah, you're right, but perhaps not my intended audience given your high level of advancement :)

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 3

Le 25/08/2021 à 21:46, JustVisiting a dit :

When I've got the choice of getting 12 girls that I'll hardly ever use or keeping the Koban and getting nearly half of a Mythic, which will be used most weeks, the choice is clear. It is even clearer when you can get ~5-6 of those girls without the Bonus Path (meaning that the extra 6-7 really cost closer to 200 Koban each).

Actually, with the old system, having 3 Mythic girls (of your class) was the way to go.

But it's no longer true with the new battle system. Unless a Mythic girl gets a bonus with a weekly blessing, she probably won't be "Best in Slot" for the week. Sure, you can always make a team of 7 Mythic girls and you'll be sure to have a very strong team every week, regardless of the blessings. That's pretty "lazy", though. Switching your team around on a weekly basis is the way to go if you want the best team possible every week. So, having a lot of different girls can be better than having all the Mythics. And that's what I like about this new system, in spite of the totally shitty UI that makes setting up your team a living nightmare.

For example, this week, if that spreadsheet is accurate, the Mythic girls' power is ranked at #11. Next week, they will be #13. That means there are 10/12 girls better than any of the Mythic girls, and you're likely to have many of them if you have many girls in your harem.

Besides, in addition to the 15-20k kobans needed to get her, the Affection cost to upgrade a single Mythic girl to 6* is beyond ridiculous, so I can't imagine having 7 fully upgraded Mythic girls in my team... (I do have 5 Mythic girls in my harem, but none of them are at 6*, the price to pay is preposterous)

Anyway, back on PoA topic : I'm currently on step #26 (200 Villains), and I think that's the biggest, steepest slope of the event, if you're trying to get through without using extra kobans (not including the 7200 for the extra rewards of course). After using all the rewards from PoA and the ones saved from Seasons, I still need 140 Combativity. It would take nearly 3 days for this to refill naturally, which wouldn't leave much time for the following steps. I probably won't be able to clear everything without using kobans on refills.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Max669 said:

Actually, with the old system, having 3 Mythic girls (of your class) was the way to go.

But it's no longer true with the new battle system. Unless a Mythic girl gets a bonus with a weekly blessing, she probably won't be "Best in Slot" for the week. Sure, you can always make a team of 7 Mythic girls and you'll be sure to have a very strong team every week, regardless of the blessings. That's pretty "lazy", though. Switching your team around on a weekly basis is the way to go if you want the best team possible every week. So, having a lot of different girls can be better than having all the Mythics. And that's what I like about this new system, in spite of the totally shitty UI that makes setting up your team a living nightmare.

For example, this week, if that spreadsheet is accurate, the Mythic girls' power is ranked at #11. Next week, they will be #13. That means there are 10/12 girls better than any of the Mythic girls, and you're likely to have many of them if you have many girls in your harem.

Besides, in addition to the 15-20k kobans needed to get her, the Affection cost to upgrade a single Mythic girl to 6* is beyond ridiculous, so I can't imagine having 7 fully upgraded Mythic girls in my team... (I do have 5 Mythic girls in my harem, but none of them are at 6*, the price to pay is preposterous)

Anyway, back on PoA topic : I'm currently on step #26 (200 Villains), and I think that's the biggest, steepest slope of the event, if you're trying to get through without using extra kobans (not including the 7200 for the extra rewards of course). After using all the rewards from PoA and the ones saved from Seasons, I still need 140 Combativity. It would take nearly 3 days for this to refill naturally, which wouldn't leave much time for the following steps. I probably won't be able to clear everything without using kobans on refills.

I think you've perhaps over extended the point I was making.

If given the choice would you rather have 1 Mythic (or 0.5 Mythics) or 12 3 star Epic/Legendaries for strengthening your battle team? I'm not suggesting that Mythics are the be all and end all. But unless you are able to put together the optimum team most weeks, chances are you're going to look to pad it out with a couple of Mythics. They're not always in the top 7 but unboosted Mythics are consistently highly placed (both this week and next week they're top 20 on both main and Nutaku servers). I wouldn't recommend having 7 Mythics as an optimum team simply because it's rarely optimum. My point was that how many weeks are you going to wait for one of those 12 girls to get double boosted vs how often is a Mythic likely to be more useful to you. (also remembering that you can likely get 4-5 of those girls without paying the 1200 Koban)

If we want to look at the numbers: ~700 3 star girls in total and roughly 2-3/week fall in the top 7. 9 Mythic girls and generally 1-2/week falling in the top 7. If those are even close to accurate your Mythic girl is going to turn up (conservatively) one in 9 weeks. One of your 3 star girls is going to turn up around 12/233 (because they turn up - liberally- 3/week), so one in 20 weeks. Even if you half the Mythic appearance (because you're only getting half a Mythic), you're still likely coming out with a girl that will be more use to you than the 12 3 star girls, in terms of BDSM team. If you then account for the fact that you can get ~4 of those girls free, then the 1200 for the bonus PoA starts to look like a non-optimal investment.

The differential here is that it's not a 3 star vs Mythic conversation. The bulk of the best girls for a team are 5 star rare/epic/legendary girls. Most weeks they seem to make up the bulk of the optimum girls. These girls are rarely available in Epic Pachniko (which is where the majority of the PoA rewards lie). This will change if KK continue to release Mythics and I strongly suspect that September will see a new Mythic. The more Mythic girls available the harder it will become to compete without a strong complement of Mythics.

I'm not questioning those who have other drives than optimal performance in the league, 'getting them all' being one of the more common. But for league focused players, I really don't think the 'get more' strategy is likely to out perform patience and picking up the strongest girls possible. Quality over quantity is likely to gain you greater reward.

Back on PoA - I'm seeing the same issue as you with optimisation of natural regen. It's ultimately likely to cost 100-200 Koban to complete the path due to the 200 combativity, but I'm probably willing to pay that.

Edited by JustVisiting

26 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

I'm not questioning those who have other drives than optimal performance in the league, 'getting them all' being one of the more common. But for league focused players, I really don't think the 'get more' strategy is likely to out perform patience and picking up the strongest girls possible.

You also have to ask yourself this. Why do you want to win league? I do it for the kobans, not bragging right. I play for a large harem. I need kobans to do that. For lower leagues, mythic girls are unnecessary. So in my view obtaining 12 3-star girls is clearly better than a half mythic girl. For D3, it depends on how many mythic girls the player already has. If none, choice of getting mythic girl worths losing the 12 3-star girls.

Don't underestimate the advantage of a large harem. Since blessing was introduced, I rely mostly on my 3-star and 5-star girls. Because I have a decent size harem, my chance of having 7 blessed girls in the top 10 is fairly good. My mythic girls are just icing on the cake when they are blessed.

• Like 2

il y a 46 minutes, JustVisiting a dit :

I'm not questioning those who have other drives than optimal performance in the league, 'getting them all' being one of the more common. But for league focused players, I really don't think the 'get more' strategy is likely to out perform patience and picking up the strongest girls possible.

But if you really want the strongest girls possible for every single week, you must have those 3 star girls. Otherwise, your performance won't be optimal ! For example, this week it would be Alura/Harper/Akari, and next week Cleo or Samara (although there are other 5* options). Those are supposed to beat all the 6* Mythics (again, if that spreadsheet is correct...)

• Like 2

All this talk about Nikki Benz.  I thought she was one of the new EP girls, nothing to do with this event.  She seems to be part of the art theme started by Sara Jay.

Anyway, having shot my bolt (foolishly as it turned out) I don't have enough kobans left to try for any other than Geekette.  Not that I'm too heartbroken because I've always had a soft spot (and a hard-on) for her in whatever form she comes.  What I'm really sad about is not being able to win any of those yummy orb bundles.  Shiba doesn't really appeal to me that much.  On the face of it, I'm impressed by the two shinigamis, though, even if they are beyond my pay scale.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Methos2 said:

You also have to ask yourself this. Why do you want to win league? I do it for the kobans, not bragging right. I play for a large harem. I need kobans to do that. For lower leagues, mythic girls are unnecessary. So in my view obtaining 12 3-star girls is clearly better than a half mythic girl. For D3, it depends on how many mythic girls the player already has. If none, choice of getting mythic girl worths losing the 12 3-star girls.

Don't underestimate the advantage of a large harem. Since blessing was introduced, I rely mostly on my 3-star and 5-star girls. Because I have a decent size harem, my chance of having 7 blessed girls in the top 10 is fairly good. My mythic girls are just icing on the cake when they are blessed.

My motivation for being here is competition. I enjoy the competition. For me, it's the only long term engaging aspect of the game. As stated above, I do understand that the motivations for others make a difference to the value they get from spending their Koban in any particular manner.

If you lump 3 and 5 star girls together and separate Mythics, yes you're going to make the majority of your team from the 3 and 5 stars. The majority of the best selections are 5 stars, but that's only true right now because there are 5-6x as many 5 star girls as their are Mythics. As the Mythic pool increases that will change. And more significant to this conversation, the opportunity to get 5 star girls from the PoA is very small. So to create a meaningful comparison you need to compare the girls you are actually likely to get vs Mythics as I did above showing that, roughly, your Mythic girl is likely to be more frequently picked as the best option for your team than even 12 3 stars. Or alternatively you could compare the 3 star girls to getting a couple of 5 star legendaries during the Legendary Days comp. Given the choice, I would again take the 5 stars every time.

I specifically favoured the 3 star values in the above sums and minimised the Mythic value (I counted 3 stars as coming up 3 times a week - it appears to be slightly less - and Mythics coming up once a week - it appears to be slightly more) to ensure that my potential personal bias wasn't the concluding factor.

I entirely understand if you have different motivations and that winning in the league is simply a way of funding picking up more girls. But my posts are from the pov of someone whose main priority is being more competitive as it is overcoming the challenge that I find most interesting.

9 hours ago, Max669 said:

But if you really want the strongest girls possible for every single week, you must have those 3 star girls. Otherwise, your performance won't be optimal ! For example, this week it would be Alura/Harper/Akari, and next week Cleo or Samara (although there are other 5* options). Those are supposed to beat all the 6* Mythics (again, if that spreadsheet is correct...)

Correct. To be absolutely optimum you have to have everything all the time. But assuming that's not actually an option for you right now, your choice is between 12 3 stars and half a Mythic. Basic numbers show that the Mythic is going to end up benefitting your team more often than the 12 3 stars. (and tbh I didn't account for the times that the Mythic isn't one of the 7 best girls, but you can't field the 7 best girls and the Mythic is the next best girl. The 3 stars are even less likely to be the 'next best' girl as if they're double blessed they're likely to be in the top 7 and if they're not double blessed the chances are they're going to be beneath all of the unblessed Mythics) (I also didn't account for the fact that you're getting more for your Kobans this month on PoA and that most months it's not 12 girls available, it's 4-5 with 2.something being available without paying the 1.2k).

If the choice was between a Mythic or every other girl then you take every other girl. No question. But with the constraints that actually exist, the Mythic is going to improve your team more.

And you tend to get far more opportunities to pick-up the 3 star girls. They are reissued in the various beginning of month events or are put into the Pachinko pool etc etc. You could be waiting 9 months for your next shot at a specific Mythic.

Edited by JustVisiting

The event is normal as always, but the anniversary month was very sad, I was waiting until the end for Penny and Lupa's Mother to give, but they never gave me a chance, although it was possible to go to the place of orbs for 30 tasks. As I understood, through the Kinky Competition, Lupa's Mother should not be expected either, since the combination of PoA and Kinky was an anniversary event.

image.png.1fee37e80febce881d3a711ffb315d9c.png

• Like 1

finished the event with all 30 task, cost me around 100 nubans and some seasons rewards; even though i dont need them, it still seemed worth the investment

i guess, this is the last anniversary event for this year - if so, it wasnt a celebration, at least not for the most players

@Dmitriithere are also other girls who really needed a revial, like luxuriousbody, a free girl for HH and only one chance for nutaku players to get her so far (and that wasnt an easy task for most players), it would have been a good idea to add 2 girls on task 30 though

Edited by blaa

On 8/27/2021 at 10:08 PM, JustVisiting said:

Back on PoA - I'm seeing the same issue as you with optimisation of natural regen. It's ultimately likely to cost 100-200 Koban to complete the path due to the 200 combativity, but I'm probably willing to pay that.

I should have defined that it was Nutaku Kobans above and the end cost was 168, all spent on combativity and I got 26 shards for 5 star rare Rin along the way. That seems reasonable to me.

Edited by JustVisiting

Ended event at task 25. In the night before the last day of the event I decided to sacrifice 40 bonus combativity to be able to reach (and clear) task 21 with some time left (taking also into account my real life schedule): I suppose that I should have known that sooner or later this fucked up game RNG would put out a penalizing daily contest at the wrong moment. I thought about it a bit, and given the scarcity of "free" Mythic x6 orbs in the game in the end I decided that the combativity was a decent trade. Thank to the fact that with the champion tasks I had the luck to have to clear exactly this last week five champions last stages, I had enough bonus kisses and other resources left to reach and clear task 25, but even gathering all the bonus combativity I had left plus the remaining possible free regeneration task 26 would have been impossible for me to complete, so I decided to stop and stash the remaining bonus combativity for the September main event. In my personal opinion, anyways, with the exception of the x6 Mythic orbs, the Epic x10 orb and the +20 combativity, the rewards of the additional tasks were nothing to scream at the miracle, and more important, the task requirements were too high (as I mentioned in my previous post, I would have judged the whole event much better if the possibility of reaching the end of the path in the given time without spending kobans had remained unchanged regardless of the number of tasks: this because in that way I would have felt the event like something for the players, while in the way it was done I consider it more something for Kinkoid). Nevertheless, next.

• Thinking 1

I made it through task 26, spending only enough kobans for 13 combativity in mid game to make sure I cleared a step when I was certain of being able to do the upcoming "score points in contests" task. The final reward at task 30 would have been nice but I wasn't really interested in spending the time or resources to get the combativity reward, the kisses reward or the 10x great pachinko reward of tasks 27-29. So I spent lthe last 3 days leisurely completing the "beat villians" task 26 for free. I now have my first epic draft pachinko orbs ever. I enjoyed this PoA very much.