Support button has disappeared

Drackomut

I see. 

Try another device and see if it's the same problem there, at least then we have located that it's your current device where the problem is located.
Then try the following:
1: Disable ALL scripts and addons that are running on HH
2: Log out and log back in
3: Clean your browsers cache + cookies

If the problem persists thru all these steps, then contact support by sending them a ticket (joke), I'll talk to Noacc about it if that's the case.

Edit: Oh, out of curiosity, try the direct link to support here: Support
If you can access it, send a ticket yourself if the above steps didn't help.

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Drackomut said:

how am I supposed to order a support ticket if the button for it is gone!

I'm quoting this question so the thread still makes sense after I remove your double-post and send you a warning for the personal attack in it.

It's clear that you barely understand English, and you're not making a lot of effort to understand what you're told, let alone to make understandable posts. As seen, among many other things, with the fact you couldn't be assed to switch your game's Language setting to English for two minutes to make your screenshots...

But STILL. Quoting my reply to your bullshit complaint about the monthly card not magically giving you retroactive rewards you didn't earn... And claiming this had anything to do with your missing Support button seems quite dishonest, to say the least. Don't do that. BEHAVE from now on.

You'll be able to read my private warning on your own profile page on the forum, if you're capable of finding that. Otherwise, just take the hint from this here post.

I just checked and i have the same problem! Button is gone.

- cleared cache and cookies

- tried three diffirent browsers

- pc and smartphone

I'm not using any script or so. Just in case i disabled all addons on the browser but the button is still gone.

I was having the same problem...a few weeks ago (I made a topic on the french forum).

I got this useful answer.

Try to disable any adblock addon you have, and reload the page.

The support button should appear.

If not, try another browser, and/or another device, to connect to the game.

The support team would say to also clear the cache, and cookies related to hentai heroes, but you should not need to.

Edited by spacedragon64