Suggestion for selecting girls for our team

Hello. 

Since the introduction of the filters needed to make better use of our harems in the new combat system, there has been a common complain about not being able to use them in the team selection page. Well, my humble suggestion would be that, instead of adding the filters to the change team page, you could allow us to add girls to our team from the Harem page. 

After all, we have to select a girl to see its stats, so why not add a button that, when pressed, brings us to the change team page, with that girl selected and we only have to click the girl of our team that we want to replace it with? And once the change is done and validated, it brings us back to the Harem page to make more changes.

I've made a mock up (sorry for the quality but I'm not good at it and I've used Paint)

sugA_03.thumb.jpg.b817c2a675627b1d1b256be4b8d4f10d.jpg

Thanks for reading this.

• Like 6

very good idea, but you would have to add more than one button.
because you have to select which girl on team is replaced.

i think an even bigger improvement would be, instead in Tower and Season, add filter like in Harem, for selecting team.
When you have >500 girls it is quite annoying to search for specific girls in full list, because then you cannot memorize the order you got them anymore (well, i can't).

• Like 1