Custom Girls

Silvestre XD

Custom Girls:

Hey, it's me again, I was having a cake today when I started to think ... What if you could customize a harem girl? I mean, that girl you like appears in your harem or that famous actress ... I already clarify the idea:

I don't know if you know Picrew's page but it is practically a page where you do your OC for free, it works with the engine of choosing certain basic aspects and combining them to your liking such as hair color, eye shape, clothes ...

Anyway, I recognize that it would be cool if for free or at some event or something like that they gave you the opportunity to create a girl from scratch, I don't know if it would also apply to sexual scenes but that depends on how much the developers like the idea . The trick would be to choose: Hair styles, hair and eye color, skin color, size of busts and the body in general, the clothes of girls that are already in the game or "basic" clothes such as a dress or Google jacket, it would also work that in the sex scenes apply the same engine, that you can select certain scenes with the positions determined in the battles of the champions (tender lover, bridge, puppy ...) but with the same engine to place the customeable, of course the latter would be the most optional and difficult to do, but it would be a great idea, don't you think?

Oh, and in terms of its rarity it could be close to legendary or even equal so that you can use it in fights.

Players' creativity can be exploited here.

Ok, let's explain the thing.

Let's say your pic is made of 12 different hairstyles. By 8 sexual poses, that mean 96 hair drawings.

Just the hairs.

Now add eyes, a body, and whatever, and you'll easily go over 1000. That's the number of different girls the game will own at December anyway. Not speaking that you cannot  have stuff like Zazie and her Stand thing, group scenes, paired scenes or innovative poses, creating an artificial feeling.

As a second matter, how they can "sell you" new girls?

As a third  matter, loading will be way more of a burden with all of such layers and positions.

As a fourth matter, it require more sinergy between code and art.

So... no. There's already Custom Maid 3d for that.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1