• (none)
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Maria de Kartoff. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Moe Oyama. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Magical Sun & Moon. Next Event >>

871.jpg

Epic Days
Epic event starts from the 10th and will end оn the 14th of September
6 beauties can be rescued from the villains!
All of the girls can be obtained in Epic Pachinko as well.

Maximum Pleasure

My epic hero,

I’ll need your salty juice for my new recipe! Fill my whole mouth with it and don’t let a single drop fall! This is how we’ll get the best results.

Starting today and ending on the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of September, you will have four days to impress 6 Epic babes! Two of them just joined the Haremverse: the delicious chef Maria de Kartoff and the cute student Moe Oyama. Find them along with Keira, Gemini, Shirogane and Yvonne in the Epic Pachinko.

Let me please you as often as you desire, darling.

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Yvonne

ava0-1200x.webp

Shirogane

ava0-1200x.webp

Keira

ava0-1200x.webp

Gemini

ava0-1200x.webp

Maria de Kartoff

ava0-1200x.webp

Moe Oyama

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

Unluckily animations doesn't appear on my old system, desumably because of the graphic format of the animation unsupported by my old browser, as it happens for the .webp.

In a few hours I should be able to borrow the usual, more recent portatile, so I should be able to edit this post with a judgement.

[The following after having finally watched some of the new animations]

In itself the feature appears nice enough. On a more "metafisic" reasoning, it is the fact that the feature has been implemented that leaves me perplexed. I remember years ago when the developers stated their intention to bring one day every girl to five stars. I remember that I was happy when I read that at the time. With the passing of years, that feature was never mentioned again, and I suppose that, given the far higher number of girls in comparison to that period, it never will. Result: delusion. I fear that the animations feature will suffer of a similar fate: it is quite hard for me to imagine, given the colossal amount of graphic work needed, that sooner or later every HH girl will have her own animated pose. This may be personal, but when I think "some will and some not", in my mind spontaneously pops up the question "then why implement something that will never be complete?". My fear is that this feature will fall into the oblivion like the "all girls to 5 stars" did. With, again, the same result: delusion.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Guys, what is your feedback and opinion on the animations 🙂

It does give them a more exclusive feeling, something I mentioned way back when we discussed the Mythic Days.
I like it! 

But, I do have animations turned off normally as I am playing the game a lot from my phone these days and I need to save data 😂

I'll compensate and have the animations turned on whenever I am on my PC :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

@Kojot
Lol'ed 😂

no real opinion, dont look on them/they dont catch my eyes, would have prefered other stuff instead, but since it feels like a lot of players could like it, it's probably a good introducton

Edited by blaa

2 hours ago, Noacc said:

Can't wait to reuse the animations from HC on the other ported girls huh? 😜

I just don't want it taking 2-3 GB of ram like how HC already is. There's a reason why we play webpage games :(

2 hours ago, Noacc said:

I think they magnify the impression of a girl. If you like her, animation looks very interesting. If not - meh.

Agree with the above on exclusivity and introduction value.

Suggestion to enable them for the girl tab in the player profile. Some compositions might look interesting.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Noacc said:

A few more points:

Doing the necro (animating xD) on the whole harem will be a demanding task I think. What if instead you guys would focus on 5* legendaries and 6* mythics? You already highlight them. You can focus player attention on them even more. Make it known to every player through your news system that ALL of their poses will be animated. Maybe say it in the event widget. That would increase their value and desirability.

Harem needs a better viewer. Right now the best way to look at fine linework of a girl's art is to use the event widget itself. Good animations would make us want to... appreciate it... time and time again. :$ Harem pics are small even on desktop. We need a zoom-in option inside the game. (yes some of us know how to open a pic in another tab but that's not what you guys want us to do, and it wouldn't work for animated versions)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Noacc said:

@Kojot
Lol'ed 😂

I appreciate the sentiment and the desire to implement new things. However on the quality of the effort, I personally think the animations look bad and patched together. If the girls and their poses were created with animation in mind it may be better. For now they just look janky. 

8 hours ago, Noacc said:

@Kojot
Lol'ed 😂

My Feedback(for now):

Well it´s definitely a nice feature. Since it´s probably a lot of extra work I understand that the animations are only for the first pose. Like Slynia said it offers something more exclusive maybe the Mythic girls could get all poses animated in the future.. that would be something that would set them apart imo.

I´d like if y´all could maybe add the "old animations" for norou, fanny&fione, etc. .. the LD girls that have recheived animation in the past.

But the most important feedback :P : #MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoonwellratherstartagain #plsdontbannmenoacc #commonguysicantbetheonlyonewhowantsamythicnorou  9045-pls.png

I´m just throwing the idea of a community Mythic Days "voting event" in the round once again (obviously I would never try to abuse my mod abilities for a mythic norou. I´m just spamming the idea like every normal forum member would before he/she (hopefully doesn´t) gets banned :P )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I started the event with my hopes up, as apart the new girls I missed only Gemini, and she was already at 35/100, but after the first day ended with her at 56/100, the RNG showed me once more how much he can fuck players hopes. Gemini ended the last day at 75/100. I suppose that my best hope to get her in the future without a truckload of epic flowers aside lies in the Mythic Pachinko, but getting there one particular girl in the rotation as the only one available for me is like winning at the national lottery, so I expect to see her in my Date Pavilion for a long time.

I can read the animations and the first pose shows up in the harem display, but not the other poses.  They are in animated PNG format which may not read in some browsers.  I quite like them.  They are slow and mesmerising, however, and their blinks are the slow blinks as one receives from a very pleased or loving feline.  As I posted for the classic event, when I noticed Warlock Sherly was animated (in this case on the test server) I genuinely thought I was losing my mind.  It was an unannounced surprise at that stage.

As I wrote in an earlier post, I was hoping that I could've gone back through my harem to check out the legendary queens that came with animated PNG format (Levitya and Golden Bunny - third poses - come to mind).  But no.  I would've thought it wouldn't be too hard for HH to have all previous animated PNG formats migrate to the current harem displays.  After all, the girls in these formats did once exist and I'm sure they are held in archives for redeployment.  Not a moan, just a thought though.

One issue, however, is that the images do not show at all if I right-click on them and try to view them in a new tab (Firefox) where I would normally be able to magnify them to more closely view artistic detail (or have a perv, take your pick).  PNG is not supported in this mode in my browser.  Once I reinstall it, it may load from the 'save image as' selection in Photoshop which can read animated PNG formats.

The two new girls are really interesting and Maria de Kartoff has a very natural air about her, including in her animations.  I've discovered I really like freckles.