Fixing Giovanna

Cantrix

Since nobody seems to care about fixing old girls that need some attention, i took it upon myself.

Took me a bit more than 2 hours, because i don't have access to the original psd and can't edit it undestructively, meaning some parts had to be redrawn when i shortened and moved her right arm, changed her awkward right leg position, kneecap position and eye position, nose and mouth.

On the left is the Original Image, right is the edited version

So here you go. 

PS: I'll provide the psd file if sb on the dev team likes to use it

ava0-1200x EDITED comparison.png

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

@Cantrix Thanks! The changes you've made are pretty smooth and clear improvements.

However, the original had even more issues than what you've fixed. Chief among them, the completely illogical elongated shadow on the bottom of her cheek, all around her jawline (instead of below it, and on her neck). Most of the shading on this specific piece is actually pretty good, but this part... To me it looks like she had an exfoliating clay mask on, but she missed a spot (well, a whole area) when she cleaned her face afterwards. =/

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Cantrix Thanks! The changes you've made are pretty smooth and clear improvements.

However, the original had even more issues than what you've fixed. Chief among them, the completely illogical elongated shadow on the bottom of her cheek, all around her jawline (instead of below it, and on her neck). Most of the shading on this specific piece is actually pretty good, but this part... To me it looks like she had an exfoliating clay mask on, but she missed a spot (well, a whole area) when she cleaned her face afterwards. =/

True now that you mentioned, i saw it, i'll look into it too.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2021 at 11:42 AM, Cantrix said:

Since nobody seems to care about fixing old girls that need some attention, i took it upon myself.

I care!  But I don't have the skill.  😅

Nice work, Cantrix.  💯

Sheriff Spook is one of my favourite girls.  Would you please work your magic and fix her third pose?  I love that the artist tried for something different, but her feet are pointing the wrong way!  🙃

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 4:20 AM, AmandaMoon said:

I care!  But I don't have the skill.  😅

Nice work, Cantrix.  💯

Sheriff Spook is one of my favourite girls.  Would you please work your magic and fix her third pose?  I love that the artist tried for something different, but her feet are pointing the wrong way!  🙃

Will look her up, once i fix all 3 poses for Giovanna, which shouldn't take long as her face is used for all 3 with little to no alteration. What issues do you find with her though? Her pose is awkward and her mouth seems a bit too big. Minus Shading ofc, but that would take a bit more effort. Maybe her legs are a tad too short even considering forshortening and well yes they are sitting in unnatural way. :/

Edited by Cantrix
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
En 11/9/2021 a las 10:42, Cantrix dijo:

Took me a bit more than 2 hours, because i don't have access to the original psd and can't edit it undestructively, meaning some parts had to be redrawn when i shortened and moved her right arm, changed her awkward right leg position, kneecap position and eye position, nose and mouth.

On the left is the Original Image, right is the edited version

So here you go. 

PS: I'll provide the psd file if sb on the dev team likes to use it

ava0-1200x EDITED comparison.png

The littles details make a Great diferent, that All i can say, you not a Harem Heroe, you are a art Heroe