[ 13-Sep-21 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Cute and furry  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Chipmunk Chick

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

This is a thread for Comix Harem. It will be moved to appropriate forum once created.

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Petplay Season. Next Event >>

874.jpg

Legendary Days
Starting on the 13th of September

Meet Chipmunk Chick
Wildman,
One of the most powerful heroines in the city will probably surprise you. Her superpower is talking to chipmunks (and they even listen)! Not what you expected? You should see her sexy ass and tail!

Starting today until the 17th (1 pm UTC+2) of September you will have four days to get the wild Chipmunk Chick. You must first fight BodyHack to get to this foxy heroine in your Harem. Don’t be fooled by her petite figure and cute tail. Her animal magnetism, heightened senses and agility will make you cum like never before!

Let me get a hold of your nuts, Wildman!

Boss Girl

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Chipmunk Chick

@Noacc

• Thanks 3

She's ok, I guess. Better drawn than a lot of others, for certain, but she doesn't strike me as anything super special. I do like the image of her in the upper title area.

A shame I won't be able to get her, though. Not enough gold bars to do the number of refills I'd need.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:56 PM, TeeJay said:

She's ok, I guess. Better drawn than a lot of others, for certain, but she doesn't strike me as anything super special. I do like the image of her in the upper title area.

A shame I won't be able to get her, though. Not enough gold bars to do the number of refills I'd need.

Hey don't give up , I got her on a 100 shard drop;) 

• Thanks 1

Unlike Hentai Harem where (at least when I started, a year and a half ago) you got plenty of 5 star common girls near the beginning to provide income, both cash and gold are in short supply for Comix Harem. The 3 star legendary girls don't provide better income and are too expensive to upgrade. I already have 6 of them of which 4 are only at 1 star. Kobans are better left to tasks such as PoA than using on chasing girls which can't't help you in any significant way. I took a pass on both Legendary Days and Epic Days. The other event, with larger shard drops, you can get 1 or 2 girls with no reloads.

On 9/18/2021 at 9:16 PM, DocJD said:

Unlike Hentai Harem where (at least when I started, a year and a half ago) you got plenty of 5 star common girls near the beginning to provide income, both cash and gold are in short supply for Comix Harem. The 3 star legendary girls don't provide better income and are too expensive to upgrade. I already have 6 of them of which 4 are only at 1 star. Kobans are better left to tasks such as PoA than using on chasing girls which can't't help you in any significant way. I took a pass on both Legendary Days and Epic Days. The other event, with larger shard drops, you can get 1 or 2 girls with no reloads.

You youngsters have it easy now, when I started in HH there were no 5 star girls at all and we had much less resources than in CxH nowadays 👴😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 11:59 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Just so you're aware, there hasn't been any Epic Days events in CXH. Only Classic, LD, LC and PoA so far. 

My comments apply to both games. I don't bother to memorize the names of the events, I can just recognize them when they happen.

On 9/19/2021 at 3:33 PM, Kenrae said:

You youngsters have it easy now, when I started in HH there were no 5 star girls at all and we had much less resources than in CxH nowadays 👴😂

I have no doubt. HH is much easier now than when I started. Paths of Power has made Champions and collecting cash from your harem pretty much pointless because of the 10X green orbs. I have more boosters than I can use due to the mythic orbs.

• Like 1