Harem search features needed for team-building screen, not just in harem-browsing screen

Loupy

The new harem search features are a nice addition, especially with blessings. But the screen where they are most needed, when you're picking/adjusting the girls in a team, doesn't have access to that search. It's a pain in the ass going back and forth between screens, trying to figure out which heroines can take advantage of the week's blessings, and then swapping back to the team-selection screen and searching through every heroine individually looking for the correct ones. REALLY need search functionality added into the team-selection screen itself.

• Like 5

I agree to Dzanki, that actually in team view it's not so bad as the guys/girls are already ranked.

However just a side topick is that evolving harem is still a great pain in thr ass beacause harem loads so slowly. I believe even there there the filtering options could be improved and evem more, including some sort of sticky filters, that is - if you have filtered somerhing out there. Then keep it for the next time you open it which may improve the opening tine there.

However not sure how that may help with evolvment activities, but maybe then there might be a filter that only opens one character or at least only all its versions filtering by the name when opening the harem page. As well the star count could be a useful filter, like for example one always may start with 5star guys to get evolved and then move on to 3star guys.

• Like 3

On 9/15/2021 at 12:51 AM, Grifs said:

However just a side topick is that evolving harem is still a great pain in thr ass beacause harem loads so slowly. I believe even there there the filtering options could be improved and evem more, including some sort of sticky filters, that is - if you have filtered somerhing out there. Then keep it for the next time you open it which may improve the opening tine there.

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure adding a sticky filter would actually add complexity and slow Harem loading time further. I think they may need to add some indexes to the their database or just improve their infrastructure to improve end user performance. I'm sure they know what needs to be done though, we just need to encourage them to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 2:52 PM, Dzanki said:

Blessed heroines have increased stats and are higher in list

That's true, BUT the problem is that this only accounts for the current power levels.
When you have a large harem, there will likely be girls who are nowhere near their highest possible levels or even don't have all stars unlocked.
This means, that when they receive the blessings, they would still not show up all that high in the list, even though potentially they could even lead it
Right now I have to check the Harem and search for the girls who receive one or two blessings and look through the results to find those that could rank higher if I level them up and then level them and then go back to the seasons team page to check if they are now indeed among the strongest for this week.

Due to that I still think Loupy's suggestion is a valid one.

1 hour ago, botc76 said:

Right now I have to check the Harem and search for the girls who receive one or two blessings and look through the results to find those that could rank higher if I level them up and then level them and then go back to the seasons team page to check if they are now indeed among the strongest for this week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

• Like 1

17 ore fa, botc76 ha scritto:

That's true, BUT the problem is that this only accounts for the current power levels.

Filter in the harem, click the boost button, so access the market, boost the girl, on level up it go directly back to that girl in the harem. In such a sense is faster than accessing the team edit, sort out, click market, scroll up to the girl, boost and go back to nowhere.

• Thinking 1