• Solange
    • Mathlete Ankyo
    • Tami
    • Sally
    • Fangirl Layla
    • Fangirl Sylvia
    • Mechanic Makiko
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Magical Sun & Moon. Next Event >>

ISMBxmh.png

Orgy Days
Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of September you will have five days to get 28 seductive girls!

Fangirl Orgy

My favorite hero,

I dream about your hard dick every night. You come to my bed, lift up my night gown and put your fingers gently inside me. I’m so wet with excitement that I cum hard while playing with my pink nipples. And then I wake up soaked.

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of September you will have five days to get 28 girls that are huge fans of your dick! Some of them have even made a hero-dildo! Welcome your new fans Mechanic Makiko and Fangirl Jezebel. The strict Teacher Deitra will join you only if you complete all Daily Missions.

Please reward me with your sweet cum for being such a loyal fangirl!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Teacher Deitra

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Detective Spook

ava0-1200x.webp

Danielle

ava0-1200x.webp

Sailor Skytte

ava0-1200x.webp

Nikki Vignae

ava0-1200x.webp

LARP Geekette

ava0-1200x.webp

Fangirl Jezebel

ava0-1200x.webp

Airi

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Justine

ava0-1200x.webp

Secretary Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp

Judy Books

ava0-1200x.webp

Barmaid Stephanie

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Masseuse Vashalanor

ava0-1200x.webp

Candy maker Tiana

ava0-1200x.webp

Botanist Murakawa

ava0-1200x.webp

Slacker Malina

ava0-1200x.webp

Physicist Shina

ava0-1200x.webp

Sorority Sister Mavin

ava0-1200x.webp

Erika

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Fangirl Dameda

ava0-1200x.webp

Fangirl Erika

ava0-1200x.webp

Solange

ava0-1200x.webp

Mathlete Ankyo

ava0-1200x.webp

Tami

ava0-1200x.webp

Sally

ava0-1200x.webp

Fangirl Layla

ava0-1200x.webp

Fangirl Sylvia

ava0-1200x.webp

Mechanic Makiko

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

Another OD rises and I look at all the available girls, finding most of the ones I would want are in Pachinko.

Of the three available to me, I'm only interested in LARP Geekette. I don't really have any interest in Danielle or Fangirl Jezebel.

I don't really have a lot of hope of getting her. The drop rates seem to be growing progressively worse over the last month and a half over all the events, but I'll see what free combat achieves. So far, 2 shards out of 20 battles. It's the worst day of the week for me, no time to get on in the morning before work.

Good luck to everyone else.

Edited by TeeJay

14 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I don't really have a lot of hope of getting her. The drop rates seem to be growing progressively worse over the last month and a half over all the events, but I'll see what free combat achieves. So far, 2 shards out of 20 battles. It's the worst day of the week for me, no time to get on in the morning before work.

i am positive you will have her at the end of the event, it would be some really, really bad luck if not

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am SOO kicking myself that I didn't try hard enough in the Legendary Contests when Jezebel first became available (with two more sexy affection scenes and good stats).  "Sexy student" does describe her well.  So hot and really well drawn!  Given how the legendary contests seem to be structured, I don't suppose her 5-star version will ever reappear.  Boohoohoo!

Although I haven't managed to get her yet, this version of Makiko is really cute, too, but I can't really comment as I didn't manage to get her yet.  I got Tami instead and I'm certainly not sorry.  She is cuteness personified (nice HH hairclip too) and I really love her affection scenes - lots of self-justifications in trying to downplay the fact that she's hot for our hero.  'Just being professional'? Pfff.  Indeed, I think the writing in general shows an element of more subtle humour that I really enjoy and is one of the reasons I enjoy this game.

Just an aside (but still on-topic I believe), I've had a bit of time on my hands lately and, with the weather wet, cold and windy as hell, I decided to go right back through the world adventures and quests.  In Heroes University I suspect that one of the girls with pink hair sitting down at the right and waiting for the lecture to start is, indeed, Jezebel.  Hair colour and style is distinctively her.  Her eyes are different, but this doesn't mean much in the context of this game.  I suggest other members take time to do this and see who else they might recognise in the scenes.  I found at least three (apart from those appearing in Cameo events).

For those from the US, please forgive my spelling (lots of red squiggly underlining).  I use British English.

• Like 1

Oh dear... One after the other.  Sorry.  But I managed to snare Sailor Skytte in Peckerbird and I have to share.  Choice affection scenes.  Wonderful parody on the movie, Titanic.

Since it was revealed that she operates in the Juy Sea, I wonder if this is where Skytte rescued our hero, after he was shot from a canon into the drink (the last quest in Invaded Kingdom).  I first met Skytte really early on when she was tempting our hero to an exploration of other worlds, with a fucking good time on the way no doubt.  Waiting beside her was an alluring Eugenie.  Yes, I love going down memory lane by reliving these early worlds and quests.  It also helped me better understand the trans-dimensional nature of our hero's experiences from the third quarter of Splatters Archipelago on, as well as all these later 'alt' girls.  I won't wreck the experience for those newer players yet to reach the later worlds but I urge them to pay close attention on reaching them.  It's when the game matures and becomes a lot more sophisticated.  Sometimes it's hard to follow but it does become clearer in time.  It also helped me understand how these early worlds and quests eased new players into the game, as well as the important and enduring role of Bunny in our hero's life.  I love her so much - beautiful, sexy, brave and devoted.  Even if it can't be stated openly, she defines the meaning of true love in the context of a hentai story.  I also believe the HH artists love her too - she was certainly created with love, in spades!  It's no coincidence in my opinion that she's the Hentai Heroes mascot and brand girl.

Ooh, I've gone off the rails again.  Sorry George.  I hope others find this dissertation interesting though.

Anyway, while Skytte's still way too skinny for my tastes, for me this is one of her better appearances of those versions drawn by the original artist(?).  Big boobs on skinny girls bring back too many bad real-life memories for me, though.  I find Skytte skinny?  This is from someone who finds Geekette really sexy so there you are.  Each to his own and Geekette is for me.  This Live Action Role Play version did not turn out to be my favourite though, despite her 'killer cleavage'.

In Lili I managed a x100 drop to get Niki Vignae straight after finally prising Danielle off her twat and into my harem.  Took a few too many expensive refills, though, to get this deluded but cute girl.  Sure, life's actually a game - reality TV.  Didn't you know that, Sweetie?

Good luck everybody.  There's a good selection to choose from here, even though most more senior players might already have most of them.  I'm a bit disappointed in the poll scores though.  This suggests players might be a bit jaded by all the choice lately.  Is it a coincidence that it was the two newest girls that got our saliva flowing, or is it the truth that they're really good?  Probably a bit of both.

It is almost incredible how I was the one that a few days ago said in another post that the behaviour of the RNG in this game should not surprise anymore (except maybe new players) only to see it reach new heights of absurdity only a few days later. As you guys know, drop range for Orgy Days is 1-12, and drop range for tier 3 girls is 1-3. At the start of these orgy days I decided to go for Geekette because I had Preya on Silvanus at 40/100 and hoped to gather some more shards on her too. Geekette was still at 0 because I was never able to try for her before. At the end of the first day I was optimist because Geekette was already at 40/100, and I gathered another 10 shards for Preya too. But, the following days, I got the feeling to move in a desert with the occasional oasis, or maybe better said, that Geekette was lost in that desert leaving Preya behind: in less than three and a half days, I had so much drops on Preya that yesterday she dropped while, one hour before the event end, Geekette was still at 70/100. At that moment I spent my last available 17 points of combativity... adding mockery to injury: I had three drops, in order x6, x11 and x12 shards. You guys can make the calculation. I don't know if I am still paying the lucky 100 I had at the start of the main event, but if this is the case, IMHO the price is becoming really too high. Should I ever have the possibility to barter the chance to get lucky 100s with a more average luck during events, I would accept the deal without an instant of hesitation.

Not having done this twice already (Jessy 97/100, Jing Wei 95/100), I don't see why I should start now, especially since, as I said when they were implemented, I intend to keep the date tokens for when they finally come in handy to get a girl I really want. Moreover, luckily this goes well with the fact that actually I am try to recruit as less girls as possible. Of course, I would have been happy to have Geekette in my harem ... if she had fully dropped normally. As I mentioned at the start of the previous post, the point was to tell the tale of the new extreme of the absurdity of the game RNG, not simply complain because I didn't get a girl. I have already passed that point, above all because I have already resigned myself to the fact that, apart from the matter of those I do not want, I will never be able to have all the girls in the game in my harem: IMHO the implementations made to the game in the last months have made it impossible for a free player with my skill and my real life schedule.