500 Internal Server Error :(

This is already a well known issue and like 3 times in this forum there have been discussions.

The cause is someting like having too many requests from the one IP, so the IP is temporary blocked. Suggestion here is to wait an hour or so, or the quickest way i found the best is just switching to another network. Like if you are on Wifi, then start using mobile network or vice versa just to log in from.another IP.

However this is really unpleasant thing and Kinkoid should think of imoroving the security rules. Or at least better explain this error to players.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2021 at 4:41 PM, Grifs said:

This is already a well known issue and like 3 times in this forum there have been discussions.

The cause is someting like having too many requests from the one IP, so the IP is temporary blocked. Suggestion here is to wait an hour or so, or the quickest way i found the best is just switching to another network. Like if you are on Wifi, then start using mobile network or vice versa just to log in from.another IP.

However this is really unpleasant thing and Kinkoid should think of imoroving the security rules. Or at least better explain this error to players.

That's a good thought - kind of like a denial of service.  I agree with the responsibility of Kinkoid to better explain the error to players.  I do a lot of switching between the main and test servers.  It happens to me about 5 times a day and lasts around 20min at a time.  However, re. the IP, as an impromtu diagnostic I've tried logging in on my phone using mobile data at the same time.  The IP address would be different under these circumstances, but the problem persists there too and at the same time (synchronised).  This suggests it might be a wider problem of capacity and overloading of the server - similar to what had been happening several years ago.  It might also a specific issue of my accounts rather than IP address.

This is a very popular game and capacity would have to be a consideration.  The issue only bothers me during finishing off daily missions, or when I have a girl on 90 shards or more with less than an hour left to get her.  It was touch and go for me a few times during Orgy Days in being able to finish on time because of these 500 Internal Server Errors.  Remember the old joke "Hit any key to continue"?  I was close to enacting this policy!

Just happened to me on CxH. It went to the relogin it does every some hours but this time entered a loop instead of loading the game again. After some seconds I got it and now it's 500 server error if I try to load it again.

Let's see what happens in an hour.

EDIT: And now it's HH too! Do they share the IPs?!

EDIT2: I had to remove all CxH cookies to avoid the infinite looping bug but it's working now.

Edited by Kenrae