Is the Club level good for anything?

Jackhero

Hi. My first question in the forum: Is the Club level good for anything? I mean, does the players have a higher level of experience, or strength, or something if the level of the club is high? (My apologies for my english)

In my club we have already max rank for almost everything (we are not interest in increase the xp rank). But we don't know if increasing the club level has any advantage. Thanks1341171012_clubslevel.JPG.02e909b6446582593e299f68a5c7e47a.JPG

I've moved this to the question and answer part of the forum, try to ask future short questions in this part of the forum. General Discussion is for things that actually involve discussion.

The club level is the combined level of its members. It affects the level of the club champion, but doesn't actually directly do anything.

• Like 1

hace 55 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

I've moved this to the question and answer part of the forum, try to ask future short questions in this part of the forum. General Discussion is for things that actually involve discussion.

The club level is the combined level of its members. It affects the level of the club champion, but doesn't actually directly do anything.

Sorry, and thanks