[ 18-Sep-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Otherworldy attraction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Epifany Rose

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

This is a thread for Comix Harem. It will be moved to appropriate forum once created.

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Petplay Season. Next Event >>

896.jpg

Legendary Contests
Starts on the 18th of September

The Red Enchantress

A legendary superheroine that can blow your mind has cum to the city, Wildman.

Starting on the 18th and ending on the 22th (1:30 UTC+2) of September, you will have four days to prove your abilities to Ruby Eves, also known as Epifany Rose. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to activate her sexual skills.

Show her your legendary powers and feel what she’s capable of! Ruby’s new abilities allowed her to open her inner eye and transcend the ninth dimension. Now she has the power of Extrasensory Perception and can have mind-blowing, convulsing orgasms!

Feel her exploding with pleasure, Wildman!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Epifany Rose

RS1JXtk.png:$

@Noacc

Unlike in Hentai Heroes, I see no reason to make an extra effort to win this girl. In HH you got a 5 star Legendary which were in short supply to lower or mid level players. This girl is just 3 star, of which I already have 6, and 4 of those I've only managed to get to 1 star. I'd actually go all out just to get a 5 star common girl in Comix Harem

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Uh ooh, Im in a competition with Kenrae. I really worked hard for that no.1 spot, don't go for it Ken! 😨

Is this you?

image.png.d11b750081fed004842d9f71bccad291.png

Don't worry, I won't go out of my way, I'll just keep doing champion battles one by one when they're available.

Wait, you're talking about CxH 😂

I don't think that'll be a problem neither xD.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Yeah it sucks. I can deal with this loss, but just bummed out because I lost far over 6000 kobans this month with zero girls in return. "High chance" my arse... 😡

Where have you used those 6000 gold? Please, tell me it's not the Event Night-Club...

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Yeah that and to get Squirrel girl. Both failed. I'm not a wise old player, didnt know Event had such bad chances.

Sorry to hear that. Event has ~22%, it's higher than other not-guaranteed options but a very bad idea in the long run. Never use you kobans or gold there, it's a waste.