[ 19-Sep-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Get ready to join the court  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Avaritia

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Magical Sun & Moon. Next Event >>

TAmFfSX.jpg

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of September,
you will have four days to prove youself.

There will be 4 Legendary contests which you'll have to complete.

The Dark Empress

My mortal hero,

Long ago, she won a legendary sex tournament. A mighty foe and an even mightier ally, she can make any battle last for hours.

You have 4 days to impress Empress Avaritia and convince her to fight for the good guys. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her immortal body!

You can also enjoy the company of other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

Round 1, fight!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Avaritia

@Noacc

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

An opportunity for the veterans to get rid of their otherwise useless money.

Indeed, currently sitting on 146 Billion Ymen. I only care about the girl, so I'll be going for a top 4 spot.
I really don't care about those 3 orbs tho, so I won't go for 1st unless I can get it cheap, and I know it won't be cheap ^^

• Like 4

I´m just going for 4 x 25 this time (maybe a top 4/10 if it´s cheap but I highly doubt it) .. as for the girl: nothing compared to the latest few LC`s girls (especially compared to Venus which was absolutely stunning)  thus unfortunately a  👎 from me this time :/

• Like 1

The most negative side of this Legendary contest is that the girl is hardcore, and it is almost certain I won't be able to obtain her. Differently from the last months, I still haven't cleared Season tier 49, being still held at tier 47: I can only suppose that the recent changes in the game have affected my battle capability more than I had thought at first, as during the these first 19 days I have had much more losses than usual (and given that I reserve bonus kisses for the Path of Attraction, the game is over for me on that side). Add to this that I can't exploit the "parent contest" as I am a little short on ymens, and the first day is closed (even not counting that at the moment the fourth ranked in my bracket is at over 2,4 million points, and the first at nearly 7: this adds to the Legendary Contests where I fell in a super competitive bracket only when the contest girl was of my class). I hardly have enough orbs to compete in day 2, and day 3 is terrain for the refill buyers. I may be able to rack some points in day 4, but should I make a bet I don't think it will be enough to end at the first four places and get the full girl. The fact that after a little pose spying I can say that I don't like the girl so much helps a little, given that it is now quite a bit of time that I am unable to add to my harem a strong girl of my class to integrate my standard battle team.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

The most negative side of this Legendary contest is that the girl is hardcore, and it is almost certain I won't be able to obtain her. Differently from the last months, I still haven't cleared Season tier 49, being still held at tier 47: I can only suppose that the recent changes in the game have affected my battle capability more than I had thought at first, as during the these first 19 days I have had much more losses than usual (and given that I reserve bonus kisses for the Path of Attraction, the game is over for me on that side). Add to this that I can't exploit the "parent contest" as I am a little short on ymens, and the first day is closed (even not counting that at the moment the fourth ranked in my bracket is at over 2,4 million points, and the first at nearly 7: this adds to the Legendary Contests where I fell in a super competitive bracket only when the contest girl was of my class). I hardly have enough orbs to compete in day 2, and day 3 is terrain for the refill buyers. I may be able to rack some points in day 4, but should I make a bet I don't think it will be enough to end at the first four places and get the full girl. The fact that after a little pose spying I can say that I don't like the girl so much helps a little, given that it is now quite a bit of time that I am unable to add to my harem a strong girl of my class to integrate my standard battle team.

Well I´m at tier 33 so 47 doesn´t sound too bad to me :P ... after reviewing the past LC´s I can now say, that I´m revoking my previous statement of her "not being as good as the past few LC girls" to her being the worst LC girls so far for me at least (well maybe tied with himari..she just makes me unconfortable for some reason :/ )

The only thing I know is that I wanna see more girls like Venus and Jezebel in
future LC´s because they are easily my top 2 LC girls so far (by far)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Classes don't matter in the new system.

My job here is done
gffggfgffg.jpg

I was 1st until a couple of minutes before the end (intentionally placed myself 1st before I went to bed yesterday to be in a sweet spot), then I saw Chthugha started to rush, and I couldn't bother to go after him.
Now I can chill.
Also, I don't care about mythic orbs either, here is the reason:

image.png
So @jelom for example, who is in my new bracket, don't worry about me 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think I have a good shot of getting her. When I went to bed I was primed to get her as I was in the top 4. Woke up sorely disappointed. It makes me miss the time in the past where events or "days" in the game ended at a time that worked better for me. Felt I was a lot more competitive before. But still doing okay overall I think, not that legendary contests are really my favorite

A comfortable and easy 4th place to get the girl. I am disappointed. No snipers with a money contest?

Congrats to all the people who got the girl, and my encouragement for the ones that still don't have the 100 shards.

image.png.0323be16572e221bc953c424169b9442.png

@Slynia I don't need more mythic orbs in today contest, I have thousands of them that I don't use because I hadn't a girl in MP for many months, but Fran is all out at 5 million points for the 3 epic orbs.

I will relax now 😴

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Gotta agree with Gotaku that this one doesn't seem up to the usual art standards - but mostly 'cause the line art in the animated preview is so thin that it straight up seems pixelated.

I actually got the vibe that I was looking at an IMVU avatar the first time I saw her.

Edited by Gnome Saying
  • Like 1

I think I'm stuffed in this contest.  You guys are just too damned good!  This is the only account where I might have a chance with 25 shards on the first day (I was... THIS close to getting 50 shards - one place off).

I'm not trying too hard yet because I'm trying to run savvy race and come from behind.  Will it work?  Probably not, but it's worth a try. You're probably on to this already.

Luckily for me I haven't had that pesky 500 Internal Server Error for a couple of days now.  I've dramatically reduced how often I switch between server and test server and this seems to have fixed the problem.  I might now have far less downtime so I can participate better.  Touch wood!

I tired for 25 shards last night, burning a lot Ymen but even getting up to rank 24 with a good breath between me and those below didn't help and I woke up the next day to find myself at rank 27.

Oh well. I tried my one try and that's it. To many players hitting up into the millions of points early on.

Have at her I say. I hope she's worth it.

I have to stop doing this!!  Oh yea of little faith!  I managed to get her in this account (and in Herbie Hynde) at the end of the third day.  First day 25 shards, second 50 shards and third 25.  Bingo.  My tactic was a surprise attack from behind...  Umm.

Had a bit of cash to spare on the donation contest and a ton of equipment to sell.  Touch and go though since I almost ran out of both cash and goodies.  I had an agonising wait to see if others would catch up waiting at 5th place on Day 2 for the last two hours.  I dropped to 7th, but it was enough.  Champion performances and defeat villains were a doddle for those 25 remaining shards I needed.  Had barely enough cash to max out her affection, though.  I haven't been left this broke for ages!  But it's feet up for me now.  Good luck everybody.

I was trying as hard as I could to get her since I had other things to do and these contests were so time demanding.  Was I happy?  I thought I would be.  Here was a very unusual looking woman with great eyes and makeup - very... errr, purple though.  Her best pose is her first in my view - lovely, curvy figure and crushing thighs.  Yeah, dHarry, I get the point about Michael Jackson (but not Janet), but Michael couldn't have those feminine curves - bony instead.

I'll give the artist the benefit of the doubt with 'magical purple flush' and I think he was trying to create a special luminescence about her (bioluminescence) and I could imagine the ghastly, pallid complexion of MJ, after dHarry brought it to my attention.  It didn't quite come off and so I largely agree with the vote.  The first three poses are the best, in my view.

• Like 1