FinderKeeper

Get ready to join the court  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Avaritia

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

On 9/20/2021 at 3:54 AM, DHarry said:

She reminds me of a pale Michael/Janet Jackson with purple hair. Not sure that's what they were going for...

Thanks a lot. I can not not see this anymore...

Ah, well. I guess I'll call her Michael, try to forget that she's in my harem and hope that there won't be any purple blessings in the future. Ever. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sadly, my initial prevision was confirmed. I tried to gain some points in day 4 exploiting the fact that I needed to level up the strongest girls in my harem for my battle team, but that was insufficient (and the fact I had not enough time to deplete all my legendary and epic books didn't change things, as by looking at the final ranks I realized that anyway the total quantity I had would have been insufficient to reach ranks 1-4). I ended at 7th place in the last day, obtaining only 50 shards for the girl, and had only equipment in the other days. I suppose that my best hope is once more that sooner or later the Legendary Contest girls get inserted in the Mythic Pachinko pool. Although I fear that in any case the partial ones I have will stay in my Date Pavilion for a very long time.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1