FinderKeeper

Lose oneself among the trees  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Queen Tits

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

897.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

Rise for the Queen

My kinky hero,

You’re in the presence of a true royal pussy. Queen Titania herself has cum to grace the Haremverse once again and bring pleasure to all her subjects.

From today until the 25th of September (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the ruler and the guardian of the Enchanted Forest!

Rise up, hero! Queen Titania will make all your wet dreams come true.

Event Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Titania

This event happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

starting with 220 kisses, but since I applied an AM booster, it's probably gonna have to wait for day2

edit: ofc we got all shall fear your skills contest today, but with having better blessings next week i am not likely to rush the 100 fights today

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

For once the fact that free league tokens and season kisses aren't enough to conquer the girl in two days won't annoy me. I never got crazy for Queen Titania in HH and I like her Clicker version even less. The only thing that still annoy me is that, given that I can't avoid to play leagues to avoid losing tokens, she will become one more girl in my Date Pavilion with only a small bunch of shards gained. So for me is already: next.

12 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rate Queen Tits

Same for me XD thank you @FinderKeeper. i'm not that much active on the forum these days (mostly because i play on the app, and it does an error for which i can't see the posts if there is a link to another discussion and i see only the link) but i'm following everything.

I like a lot this Titania, maybe even a little more than "ours". Unfortunately i'm only at 40 shards. So i'm looking for the day of a revival/pachinko :)

one more thing: i've read that lot of people usually save the kisses to get the cumpetition's girls (specially the one at the beginning of the month), i want to ask to someone of these people: if you save the kisses to get the girl, and for this you "miss a lot of natural kisses regen", are you still able to get the 2 season girls safely ?

For who needs just a little more shards before the end: good luck !!!!! get her!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

if you save the kisses to get the girl, and for this you "miss a lot of natural kisses regen", are you still able to get the 2 season girls safely ?

Most definitely, yes. I usually finish the main part of the Season around the middle of the month or earlier. Typically, I keep my kisses stash until the first KC, at which point I start the Season with a bang. Then I keep at it with natural regen until I reach Tier 51 (before LC for the XP rewards), and I start saving up kisses again for the 2nd KC and/or PoA. After that, I stash as many kisses as possible again. Rinse, repeat, profit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Same for me XD thank you @FinderKeeper. i'm not that much active on the forum these days (mostly because i play on the app, and it does an error for which i can't see the posts if there is a link to another discussion and i see only the link) but i'm following everything.

I like a lot this Titania, maybe even a little more than "ours". Unfortunately i'm only at 40 shards. So i'm looking for the day of a revival/pachinko :)

one more thing: i've read that lot of people usually save the kisses to get the cumpetition's girls (specially the one at the beginning of the month), i want to ask to someone of these people: if you save the kisses to get the girl, and for this you "miss a lot of natural kisses regen", are you still able to get the 2 season girls safely ?

For who needs just a little more shards before the end: good luck !!!!! get her!!!!

I have done it and It only makes it harder to reach the tier 49 exp reward before day 1 of the legendary contest but reaching the second girl by the end of the month is not that hard since you only need 220 mojo per tier   

After tier 51 you need 2000 mojo to reach the tier 52 and above so not going to unlock many tiers after that so not much of a loss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

it got a little bit more complicated with AM boosters, i.e. i saved for both KC events kisses and currently only on tier49; but i cant progress cause i dont want to waste AM fights for it - should be still be doable with the 10 kisses i have, before i reapply AM