Is Mizuki still available from Hentai Clicker?

Liu K.

That's very surprising, and it raises more questions. Expect the unexpected, I guess. ^^

The last we've been told was that the crosspromo for Mizuki had been removed, and would be replaced by another one eventually (and that was a whiiiile ago):

@WalkerTexass Thanks for the tip. If I understood correctly, you didn't have the promotion in your "Sex Friends" list, but using the workaround from the even older thread you linked to, you still managed to activate the offer (and get the reward)?

So basically, this?

1. Log out and close both games
  2. Replace the XXXX by your Player ID (found on your Profile in HH) in this URL then paste & go in your browser:
    https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id =XXXXXX
  3. Log in on HCL as requested (or create a new HCL account), then reach Stage 3000
  4. If that doesn't prompt a popup, go to HCL's settings and click "Save"
  5. Get a popup telling you to go claim your Mizuki in HH, and do that.

@Liu K. Could you please confirm if you have the Mizuki offer in your "Sex Friends" list on HH as of now? If not (or if it doesn't work), maybe try the steps above and confirm whether you can obtain her this way as WT did?

Once we know for sure, I'll update the old thread accordingly. Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Is this something that will work on the Nutaku servers or is it HH only? I don't like clicker games at all tbh, but I'd be willing to grind through this to get an extra 5-star Legendary.

Thanks in advance all,

JV

EDIT - Doesn't look likely - you'd need a Nutaku specific referral link as hentaiclicker.com is only HH.

Edited by JustVisiting