• .Arts Nariko. Meh
    • \___________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Chemistry Nero. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Gardening Harmonia. Meh
    • \_____________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Magical Sun & Moon. Next Event >>

xgZOLaT.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting today and ending on the 31st (1 pm UTC+2) of September, you better be ready for these 4 gorgeous girls.

Teacher's Pet

Which was your favorite class in school? Don’t worry, I’m not going to test you but I’ll let you pick a school girl! There’s a sweaty hottie in gym shorts, hot chemistry teacher, talented artist and a dirty gardener!

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of September, you can get 4 girls that crave to be the teacher’s pet! And you can be the best teacher, hero. You will have to complete 20 different tasks to get these smart and playful hotties.

PE Arianne and Arts Nariko will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. If you want Chemistry Nero and Gardening Harmonia, you will have to double your effort.

Will you help them get to class, please?

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

PE Arianne

ava0-1200x.webp

Arts Nariko

ava0-1200x.webp

Chemistry Nero

ava0-1200x.webp

Gardening Harmonia

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Thanks for this thread and for all your hard work on the event threads in general.

(By the way, I wanted to vote for Avaritia, but I couldn't find a thread for the last LC. Did you skip that one? :o )

Edit: Never mind, George pointed me to it. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

For y´all wondering about the current bug/issue with the PoA, I´ve created a topic about it:

I´ll keep you guys up to date over there so please don´t post the same thing multiple times :)

EDIT: it seems to work know :P

EDIT 2: another bug .. the 2nd task doesn´t count your fights :P

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Also the 2nd task in PoA appears to be WIN SEASON fights ONLY not sure if it´s a visual bug or a change .. just so that you guys know :D

Which apparently DOES NOT WORK. Since it sounds like a CXH task that somehow ended up in the HH list, it's likely another TECH ISSUE. Proceed with caution, guys! And also still @Noacc obv. ^^

PS: Thanks Holy for the separate thread and efforts.

• Like 1

@Kaitana @gasgar if you want to be up to date, just follow this topic, I´ll keep you posted over there :)

33 minutes ago, holymolly said:

For y´all wondering about the current bug/issue with the PoA, I´ve created a topic about it:

I´ll keep you guys up to date over there so please don´t post the same thing multiple times :)

EDIT: it seems to work know :P

EDIT 2: another bug .. the 2nd task doesn´t count your fights :P

• Like 2

dHarry.  How can I top your last post?

POA is always a love-hate with me when I don't have as much time as I used to.  This time I Iooked at my koban bank in all accounts and thought, "Not a dog's show!".  I was wrong.  With over a day left, I managed to get both girls I could get in all but one account.  Even in that account I'm just waiting for the Leagues and Seasons to refresh so I can get the last 20 points to get Nariko.  I'm beginning to master the strategies and timing for playing this game.  I even went to sleep and took long walks for some much needed sun and fresh air.  Spring is in the air here, along with the scents of early freezias, daffodils and the dazzling yellow display of native kowhai trees.

I didn't encounter any of the issues others reported.  Does this apply to Nutaku only?  I don't play Harem Heroes, only Crush Crush on that platform.

Oh, the girls...  Not overly fussed on any of them apart from Nero, except that dHarry ruined her for me.  Thanx dude!  A modern day witch with a modern day chemistry lab cauldron in her hand.  Lots of chemistry with this lovely.

I always thought the original Nariko was really beautiful and sexy, but this version missed the mark for me.

As for Harmonia, do any of you watch really old retro TV comedy?  I'm thinking of The Beverley Hillbillies.  Harmonia is a dead ringer for Ellie May with the appropriate 'double barrelled slingshot'.  At least it looks like real water dripping from her fingers, rather than 'black gold'.  Given HH writers' and artists' penchant for amusing parody in lots of their scenes and scripts, they might've missed an opportunity here, but then it would over most players' heads I expect.

As for Arianne, unlike her sexy previous versions (even in her one-star appearance) she doesn't seem sadistic or sinister enough.  I found this aspect of her frightening and very appealing at the same time, but then I might be a bit weird.

In general I found the artwork a little sloppy in the two girls I could judge, especially their boobs.  Only Nero scores a pass and only for the pose I could judge.  It looks like she was drawn by the original artist (as was perhaps Harmonia).  The two winnable girls seemed to depart too much from the originals in style and execution and were clearly from different artists.  For me this was off-putting.

• Like 1