• \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sirena. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Petplay Season. Next Event >>

899.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting on the 24th and ending on 30th of September, you can invite 4 sweet girls to your Harem.

Erotic Elementals
Wildman, can you control the sex elements? He who possesses the four hot erotic elementals will have all the power of eternal endless orgasms!

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of September, you can get 4 erotic elementals to join your super powerful squad! Complete 20 different demanding tasks to get their powers to manifest and make them attracted to you.

The sexy Skydancer has the power of air manipulation and can blow you hard! Bedrock Bedrock is an extremely powerful young hero who struggles to control her geokinetic abilities! Help her get them under control. Complete all tasks to make them join your Harem. If you want Sirena’s water manipulation skills and Hottie’s fire transformation abilities you have to double your effort.

Fire me up, Wildman!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Skydancer

ava0-1200x.webp

Bedrock

ava0-1200x.webp

Hottie

ava0-1200x.webp

Sirena

RS1JXtk.png :$

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

Well, here they go my saved monthly kobans to unlock the second path.

The girls are not the best, but for ComixHarem standards they are good.

The tasks need a lot of season wins, no energy unless needed for contests points, a good sum of money, many villain fights, and the usual lottery of the contests points, especially the last one.

• Like 2

There's way too many win fights in seasons. It's to the point that a single loss is devastating. I realize that there's no leagues or champions and that no champions also means that they can't use energy as well because it's possible to not be able to spend energy. You need 110 season wins that regenerate at a rate of 1/hour. Yes you need 265 villain fights at 1/30 min but there's no chance of loosing those. In general the main problem is they were trying to do seasons but with 3 less resources to work with and they really did a poor job on the balance by not reworking the rewards well. One tier is win performances in seasons with the reward being kisses, the resource you need to do it.

• Like 1

-_- Multiple days in now and I'm still stuck on step 2 of 20, not even halfway because so many things rely on $ and there are basically no ways to get it.  First day's contest was a donation competition, now it's a market contest (sell items... sure, where am I gonna get enough of those? or give the girls XP... which means buying books with $ I don't have).

I have enough trouble just getting enough $ to rank up my attribute levels, there is no chance in hell I'm gonna hit step 20 on this PoA.  Nor did I on the last one either, for the exact same reason.

Edited by Gnome Saying
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 3
  • Sad 1

I do not understand why they put up 3 of the Tiers requiring me/us to "spend money", yet they only put money for one of the prizes, which was 2 prizes before the first Tier requiring ,   me/us to spend money.

The first one (tier 6) was set up pretty much like they usually have it in HH, with the  cash/money prize being pretty much very close to the the amount that is/was required to be spent (prize 4 Mil, task spend 3.24 mil).

But for the 2nd and 3rd ones (tiers 12 and 17), it is requiring me to spend 8.1 Mil and then 12.2 Mil, yet that first money/cash prize is the ONLY one of that type.

With the Comix Harem having not been going for all that long (along with how much money it cost to build up both the character and Harem), how do they possibly expect me to have that much money?

They have basically set it up, so that a very large % of the Players (at least IMO) will not even come close, to completing Tier 17, let along all 20 Tiers.

As I have opined before, that when they do things like this, it proves to me at least, they the Devs do NOT play these games, because if they did, then they wouldn't have the tasks for these Tiers, and/or the prizes, set up they way they do.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HornyCat said:

With the Comix Harem having not been going for all that long (along with how much money it cost to build up both the character and Harem), how do they possibly expect me to have that much money?

You're given more money than is required in Season rewards.

• Like 1

Not if you're above Tier 50 when the event starts it doesn't.  Frankly anyone claiming the game gives enough money isn't playing the game - every time I level up, getting my attributes up immediately wipes out whatever cash I had and was hoping to have for the next several days.  And the rare times we get Season rewards of money, they evaporate immediately getting attributes and harem girls ranked up.  About a fifth of my harem is still 1 star or lower, because this game does not give enough money.

And of course today's contest is "Spend Energy/Gain XP" but there's nothing to spend Energy on.  Seriously, why are ComixHarem events scaled for a complete game like HH instead of for ComixHarem?  All I can really say is thank [expletive] that activities give XP, otherwise I'd still be stuck at tier 2 of this event.

Edited by Gnome Saying
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Gnome Saying said:

Not if you're above Tier 50 when the event starts it doesn't.  Frankly anyone claiming the game gives enough money isn't playing the game - every time I level up, getting my attributes up immediately wipes out whatever cash I had and was hoping to have for the next several days.  And the rare times we get Season rewards of money, they evaporate immediately getting attributes and harem girls ranked up.  About a fifth of my harem is still 1 star or lower, because this game does not give enough money.

And of course today's contest is "Spend Energy/Gain XP" but there's nothing to spend Energy on.  Seriously, why are ComixHarem events scaled for a complete game like HH instead of for ComixHarem?  All I can really say is thank [expletive] that activities give XP, otherwise I'd still be stuck at tier 2 of this event.

You know, nobody is forcing you to spend all the cash the moment you get it. We know there are cash spending tasks for PoA, most people save it.
Same with energy, I'm now doing a sidequest I left undone for PoA.

• Thanks 1

Well, Kenrae said it just before me.

If you want to be able to complete PoA and to compete properly in Legendary contest, you have to save ALL rewards from seasons just for those two events, and you also have to save a side quest or part of an adventure scroll if you want to be sure that you will have XP for a contest. And when you complete PoA then it is a good idea to save part of the orbs for the next month.

That way I have had no problem finishing PoA all months, even finishing them ahead of time.

4 hours ago, jelom said:

Well, Kenrae said it just before me.

If you want to be able to complete PoA and to compete properly in Legendary contest, you have to save ALL rewards from seasons just for those two events, and you also have to save a side quest or part of an adventure scroll if you want to be sure that you will have XP for a contest. And when you complete PoA then it is a good idea to save part of the orbs for the next month.

That way I have had no problem finishing PoA all months, even finishing them ahead of time.

In other words do your daily missions, use your kisses and other than that do not play the game or collect any rewards unless it's LC or PoA. So only really play for 9 days a month, which brings the question of why play at all? I'll be honest, playing with this mindset has made this game boring for me.

• Hearts 1

16 minutes ago, ShadowWeaver said:

In other words do your daily missions, use your kisses and other than that do not play the game or collect any rewards unless it's LC or PoA. So only really play for 9 days a month, which brings the question of why play at all? I'll be honest, playing with this mindset has made this game boring for me.

There's plenty of gameplay involved, but the thing with having resources, is you don't get to complain the game didn't give them to you when you misused them. I claim some combativity during Legendary Days, I claim exp as I get it, choosing to skip day 1 of LC to focus on the other days. These are gameplay decisions I make, because I know using these resources at these specific points gets me what I want from the game.

Sure, misusing them.  Makes sense.  Just gotta level up your rank without ever leveling your girls or attributes, and then you can participate in an event that requires PvP regularly.

Perfectly reasonable strategy.

Oh, also, don't spend money to rank up your girls to be able to earn money without relying on events as your sole viable source of money.  Because that'd also be crazy.

Yes, this is perfectly reasonable game design.

It's not like money has consistently been a problem for this design team - in HH you have so much of the stuff that you can drop multiple billion on a single daily contest and have it all back within a few days because there's literally not enough stuff to spend it on, and in CH one there's so little that you basically have to actively not play the game most of the time to participate in events.  But sure, let's not acknowledge that and pretend it's just people aren't elite enough players.

Edited by Gnome Saying
  • Hearts 1

You were initially complaining that you couldn't advance in the initial tasks of PoA because you have no $ and the game don't give you enough.

We told you a way to have enough $ and other resources to finish it easily, and now you reply that then you have to neglect levelling girls or your character stats.

I didn't say that it is easy, but I am able to keep my character stats maxed, my level close to the top players, my gear reasonably updated and my battle team girls levelled. I also run the season smoothly finishing over Tier 51. Of course I don't have all girls levelled and upgraded, it is too soon in the game for that, but I use the money spending task in PoA to upgrade some of them, and you probably upgrade them whenever you have money available, that is the meaning of misusing.

Perhaps you spend your kobans in refills for the legendary days, but I prefer using them to unlock the second path of PoA.

And surely Kenrae and George are doing as good or even better than me.

If you don't want to take advice from people who is finishing the events that you say are not possible to finish, then you are also misusing our time as well.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

My initial complaint (or at least the one people actually responded to) is that the PoA in CH are balanced as though they were in HH, not as though they're in CH.

People's responses were that I'm just playing wrong, rather than to acknowledge that they're literally using the exact same goals as HH even though the CH economy is fundamentally different.

Good hustle.

Edited by Gnome Saying
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

No, it's just that we disagree with you. If PoA in CH was balanced like it is in HH, it would be impossible.
Money depends on your level, both in CH and in HH. PvP fights are much lower in CH, since you can only use Seasons. Energy is simply gone. You need less villians fights, less points in contests, less of everything (except selling items, but that's never the problem). And most important, you don't have the most problematic step in HH, Champion fights.

So no, they're not using the exact same goals. They are completely different.