PoA bugged / doesn´t show anything

holymolly

Hey guys,

I´ve created this topic just so that y´all don´t have to open the same topic multiple times :D

It´s probably some general issue since a lot of players in my club and in the discord have reported it already. I let @Noacc also know about it, so please just wait  AND DON`T COMPLETE YOUR DAILY MISSIONS / REDEEM them YET. Just in case it doesn´t count in PoA atm.

:)

EDIT: Probably the same issue on Comix Harem as well (from what I see).

EDIT 2 : @45026831 aka Numbers just told/ showed that it´s probably just the event widget itself that´s broken :P 

EDIT 3 : it seems to work normally now :P  (I´ll be closing the thread now , thanks for the quick fix :) )

Well.. back at it again.. EDIT 4: The 2nd task doesn´t count , I´ve just completed 18 fights and got a whooping 0 in my PoA so I´d suggest waiting :D (for anyone wondering, it´s still not working atm(which is 1:55pm CET or  55min after reset :P ))

EDIT 5: still no fix but I can confirm that KK is already working on it :)

EDIT 6: It works again (both season and league do count now)  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Something lately, I begin to observe very often bad starts of events. And I never saw that last year when I first started playing. All events started normally and the only problem was lags at the end of the contest (but this is due to the increased load, many in the last minutes of the contest tried to take leading positions and the servers simply could not withstand the load).
It seems to me that all the old programmers have quit, and the new ones are simply incompetent. At least, I cannot explain otherwise the fact that new updates are made with reduced functionality, as well as frequent problems after the start of events.

• Like 1

I filed this report with Support:      not the most articulate-  Speed counts.

ALERT!!!! Teacher's Pet Appears to have bug!!!

brassygirl01mn, 26s

Alert Please!!

I finished first Tier: Tier 1, Daily Missions.

I went to next one: 18 Kisses/ performance Seasons.

I had 10 already and got 10 in Champions: I used 18 shots, all winners. When I returned, it did not credit my rounds!!!

My thought is: I screwed up!! So I cashed in 20 kisses in Seasons and very carefully did the Tier again!

But no record of my wins!!

If this is a BuG- Please help for everyone else BEFORE they come to this!!

oxxxo, brassy

5 minutes ago, Grifs said:

As well now noticed that prizes are are back visually but description and buttons are not there still at least not in GH. So they still have not fixed it properly.

unfortunately I don´t know about GH, if you´re still experiencing any issues please contact the in game support by creating a support ticket :)