hentaiclicker won't load

I moved the thread to the HCL section of the forum (it was posted in the HH section).

I'm having the same issue (getting stuck on login screen, and at "best" I can get to a "Login failed" popup), and the other HCL player in my HH club is stuck as well. It might be a server side issue. I'll ask for info tomorrow if it doesn't come back on its own.

i just read an announcement from February.. it would seem there is no further support it looks like the game is dead until such time as they decide to pick it back up in a year or so if they decide to pick it back up.... bummer. 

18 minutes ago, Pucx said:

i just read an announcement from February.. it would seem there is no further support it looks like the game is dead until such time as they decide to pick it back up in a year or so if they decide to pick it back up.... bummer. 

Kinkoid isn't fixing bugs or making enhancements, but they announced back in February their intent to keep the HCL server online & that they'd continue to accept payments.  It's probably that the login server needs a reboot; the main game server is still "up" since it can be reached.  Finally, this is an issue that they've had & resolved (temporarily) before, including AFTER the announcement for "suspended support" in February.

It'll likely be resolved as in the past- when their staff returns to work during normal hours.  They're not going to wake someone up in the middle of the night to deal with this though....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pucx said:

That's not it. They've stopped development on the game in February, but the game as it was at that point stays live. There's a new certificate issue today, but we could still play and even had daily missions yesterday.

• Thanks 1

if this is an issue they will fix .... great. i literally just started playing this game a week ago and did daily missions yesterday. ive been trying all day to log in with zero results. it just wont load so i was unsure if the game was dead or if the game was just dead for those of us who cant log in. I will continue to play Hentai Hero's and Comix Hero's like i have been but i rather like this game and when i read there was no support i knew some people could still play but i likely wasnt going to be one of them since there was no one to fix the issue. but if this is an issue they have fixed since they made their announcement and thus would fix again... that makes me happy. 

• Like 1