• .Tornada. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Belle Schwartz. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Miwa. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Angels & Demons. Next Event >>

908.jpg

Classic event 
Classic starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of October

Dirty Fantasies
My provocative hero,

Let me and the girls fulfill your wildest fantasies! They are willing to go above and beyond to satisfy your kinky needs and fetishes.

Dirty Fantasies starts on the 1st and will end on the 10th of October! All girls except for Public Mynx are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to have her perform your fetish desires in your Harem.

Cum and experiment with hardcore, underwater play, in public, powerplay, roleplay, latex, gangbang and more dirty fantasies!

Prove you can control your dark side in the new Season Of The Angels & Demons! A sexy angel and a hot red demon will fight for your attention!

Now take off my latex suit and lick my boots, hero!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Public Mynx

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Roleplay Akhates

ava0-1200x.webp

Underwater Atila

ava0-1200x.webp

Hardcore Katharina

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Latex Lilith

ava0-1200x.webp

Extreme Alex

ava0-1200x.webp

Powerful Bonny

ava0-1200x.webp

Gangbang Piper

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Path

ava0-1200x.webp

Fiona

Recent Girls:
Places of Power and 7x Epic Pachinko Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Kristen Hoe

ava0-1200x.webp

Elexine

ava0-1200x.webp

Hymevarta

ava0-1200x.webp

Hiromi Ryoshi

ava0-1200x.webp

Cougar Kioko

ava0-1200x.webp

Tornada

ava0-1200x.webp

Belle Schwartz

ava0-1200x.webp

Miwa

4WxfEde.jpg

@Noacc

• Thanks 9

Once again, can't say I am satisfied by the event start: I had 159 combativity brought from September, and those was enough only for 77 shards on Atila (by the way, IMHO she's the best new-style-redrawn haremette I have seen up to now). As a side note, I noted that I didn't had even a single drop of x8 shards. I can only hope that Atila drops by tomorrow and the days left are enough to get Katharina (I will try for her, because, with a luck that lately is becoming nearly predictable in my game, on the only villain in this event where I have a Tier 3 girl still to obtain, there is Akhates, the only girl that above I marked "yucky"...)

Edited by Observer_X

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I see no Legendary Contest on this calendar

Technically most events are not labelled, but we all know to what events they correspond:

10th to 14th - Legendary or Epic days

14th to 19th - Orgy days

19th to 23th - Legendary Contest

25th to 31th - Path of Atraction

and the two days events starting on thursday (7th-9th and 21th-23th) will be Kinky cumpetition

• Like 5

I like the theme and all the girls in this event, my favourite probably is Bonny here and for me (probably due personal tastes) the face of Atila feels a bit strange. I think also the animations are getting better.

Started the event with 205 combat points got Katharina at 92 shards, and this morning ended with some drops (7 more fights if i remember well), so probably i'm late already for the collecting all the girls but i think i'll go for the mythic this month so if i'm lucky (ahahaha what a joke i just said) and she is on edwarda or bremen should be everything fine.

I like a lot the others girls added and i can recognize almost all of them: Fiona --> Elizabeth, nanatsu no taizai - Kristen --> Momobami, Kakeguri (and i guess i'm not the only one happy for this add, right @Slynia ? XD) - Elexine --> is from FF9, the only one i haven't played - Hymevarta --> Shiva, FFX (great one) - Hiromi --> Pain, FF X-2 - Tornada --> Naruto (Naruko) - Miwa --> Murasaki, Hunter x Hunter.

I do not know who Path, Kioko and Belle should be. Probably i cannot tell it because they are form things that i haven't watched/played.

For last @jelom i think that @GeorgeMTO means (and for me it could be very possible. i had the same first thought seeing the calendar) that usually when we have the legendary contest the calendar says that the event starts at 1:30 pm. Here instead says 1 pm.

So the possibilities are: 1-Something new is coming, get ready to rumble or 2 - The calendar designer had  a very fun party, and he was drunk when he draw the calendar XD

Good luck for the event mates!!!

• Like 4

Yup, as Xemnas pointed out, it's the lack of 1:30 start that makes me inclined to no LC indicated there. It's certainly a mistake they've made before, but it's a big assumption to make. Especially for a user who didn't identify the other event as a KC due to it starting on a Thursday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Momobami, Kakeguri (and i guess i'm not the only one happy for this add, right @Slynia ? XD

Yes tbh she's my favorite of these new girls, too bad she's a PoP girl so it will probably be a while before she joins my harem 😅

• Haha 1

Wow!!  A truly hot version of Bonny.  I always liked her bob hairstyle that always looks immaculately groomed, no matter how many asses she kicks (oh, except for her last two poses in her original variant where her hair was allowed to grow).  I hope I manage to get her, but I don't like my chances.  The drop rate from EP seems to be steadily falling away, but here's hoping.  I appreciate Bonny's backstory too and I have developed a lot of sympathy for her past and how it made her loathe men.  It makes her seem real somehow.  Certainly Selena can appreciate her and the same backstory.  I'd be interested to see how her affection scenes are handled.

Not a bad version of Lilith either and her leathers and zippers are superbly executed in their fine detail.  She has always had a pretty face, and nice upper body, but I do struggle with her hooves.  I don't think I'd enjoy a back massage from her where she climbs on me.

As for Mynx, she seems out of character, but then this is her first variant as far as I know.  She seems more at home floating around in space.  She was always more cute than pretty to me.  In her opening pose this time her expression seems very severe.

Atila?  Not sure about her (I didn't like her original variant), but I'll reserve my judgement until I get her.

Akhates?  Yes, well.  I'm looking forward to getting her, but, hey, she already cosplays (or tries to roleplay) Princess Agate.  So she remains true to character.  But as a nurse?  With those scary, unreal eyes I'm not sure I'd be any more comfortable about being her patient than Notka's.

Katherina?  Oh yes!  Nice to see a gag in her gob for a change.  She seems to have submitted to it rather easily, if her facial expressions in her animation is any indication.

As for Alex - nothing new here to excite me and the same goes for Piper.  In her appearances in Splatters Archipelago I always far preferred Tabatha (who was ruined for me when her cameo version came out).  I remain hopeful that Cameo Tabatha will get a makeover, more akin to her adventure scenes, even if I had to look at her unnaturally elevated boobs.  I would've liked Tabatha to be available this event, but no.

I'm not busting my guts to try for these girls, not enough kobans and I want to build these up.  If their shards drop it means they love me...Que sera sera.  It looks like Akhates already does and she's champing at Katherina's bit to race into my harem, 79 shards on her already.

Good luck everybody.

• Like 2

finished the event with 495 fights for 2 girls, so almost 50 fights more than average, that's 4 shards every 10 hits instead 4,5 every 10 hits - obv, cause of mythic days there were two refills needed(used also all season rewards + contest rewards). got the 3 girl over pachinko

gl everyone still trying

• Like 3

Congrats, Kinkoid. The nerf of EP orb gains (and orb gains in general) is a success... If your goal was to punish non-veteran players for not being veterans, while barely scratching the surface of the giganormous orb (and often koban) stashes of active veterans. So that, you know, the meta and the game's economy get even more polarized between "you started in 2017 and never stopped? God mode for you, forever" and "you started in 2019 or later? we appreciate your constant struggling for anything and everything; it keeps our VIP veterans' God mode exclusive and ensures we'll never get money again from most of them, while they walk all over the rest of our player base in leagues! Yeah, we're weird. Enjoy the game!"...

TL;DR: First classic event since I've emptied the Epic Pachinko (and the massive nerfs to orb gains that shortly followed that) where I had to let most of the event pachinko girls go, despite burning my humble EP orb stash at their altar. Meanwhile, even my clubmate Troc who obtained his koban and orb printing machines (aka ability to win regularly in D3) rather recently compared to many still has an obscene amount of EP orbs after grabbing all this event's girls easily. The cutting point for catching up to the God mode of the end game has been efficiently moved farther out of reach for most players (and that's by being optimistic and counting on the level 500 cap to remain in place durably). So, a rather bitter sweet event for me (and many competitive players whose main opponent is still the massive handicap of not being a veteran in this increasingly imbalanced game).

The content of the event (what I've seen of it anyway) was pretty good. I'll know in a year or so if the girls I was looking forward to collecting the most (Bonny and Alex) match my high expectations.

• Like 7

I missed getting one girl (Extreme Alex), the poor drop rate made her impossible to get in both the MP EP (97 spins for nada) and EP Event P (22 spins). This included spins gained by purchasing 2 bundles (which gave me junk equipment). I won't be purchasing bundles for awhile now. I mean seriously, why bother when you get nothing to show for the cash spent?

Edited by Pelinor
fixed a typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

I missed getting one girl (Extreme Alex), the poor drop rate made her impossible to get in both the MP (97 spins for nada)

Considering she was not in any of the MyP rotations during this event, I'm shocked that you didn't manage to get her from those orbs.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Congrats, Kinkoid. The nerf of EP orb gains (and orb gains in general) is a success... If your goal was to punish non-veteran players for not being veterans, while barely scratching the surface of the giganormous orb (and often koban) stashes of active veterans. So that, you know, the meta and the game's economy get even more polarized between "you started in 2017 and never stopped? God mode for you, forever" and "you started in 2019 or later? we appreciate your constant struggling for anything and everything; it keeps our VIP veterans' God mode exclusive and ensures we'll never get money again from most of them, while they walk all over the rest of our player base in leagues! Yeah, we're weird. Enjoy the game!"...

TL;DR: First classic event since I've emptied the Epic Pachinko (and the massive nerfs to orb gains that shortly followed that) where I had to let most of the event pachinko girls go, despite burning my humble EP orb stash at their altar. Meanwhile, even my clubmate Troc who obtained his koban and orb printing machines (aka ability to win regularly in D3) rather recently compared to many still has an obscene amount of EP orbs after grabbing all this event's girls easily. The cutting point for catching up to the God mode of the end game has been efficiently moved farther out of reach for most players (and that's by being optimistic and counting on the level 500 cap to remain in place durably). So, a rather bitter sweet event for me (and many competitive players whose main opponent is still the massive handicap of not being a veteran in this increasingly imbalanced game).

The content of the event (what I've seen of it anyway) was pretty good. I'll know in a year or so if the girls I was looking forward to collecting the most (Bonny and Alex) match my high expectations.

You may remember, my friend, a stating I used a few times in the past: sooner or later, in one way or another, this game RNG fucks everyone: longer, harder and all in one.

Moreover, I see that I was right when in our first exchanges I foresaw that one day you would have spoken differently about the devs behaviour...

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Congrats, Kinkoid. The nerf of EP orb gains (and orb gains in general) is a success...

yeah.. I´ve gotten a whopping 12 orbs in the last 4 weeks from PoP´s ... (that´s 3 drops for me btw) .. it really sucks that the only hope for EpP orbs is all up to rng (rng for the PoP and then for the drop rates again..).. imo there should be a way/ game features that (theoretically) can give you orbs at all times (like from boss fights as we previously had).

I don´t even care about PoP awards anymore.. 1 orb PoP is pretty much just 1 drop per week for me (with 15-18 rotations) that pretty disgusting rng imo :/

• Like 2