Need advice: Darla or Sai?

Gotaku

So with the loss of Dating Tokens (boo, dont do it), my choice to spend them basically boils down to either getting Sai (35%, Android 18) or Darla (25%, Misty). Both are five star Legendaries. I don't have enough for Darla yet, but with a bit of effort I should just about reach enough DT. I want them both just as much, so the fairest choice comes down to which of the two is harder to get. Both come from Legendary Days, so if I get one thats just about to return and the other will never be available again for years, that's gonna be uncool. Any advice on which one to get?

Edited by Gotaku

Both are equally useful and equally harder to get, so I'd say go for the one that's more pleasing to your eyes. For example, I'd personally go for Sai because I like that character in DB while I've never played or watched Pokemon, so I don't care about Darla.

Or maybe, the fact that you have more shards for Sai means that you'd be able to get another girl with it, even if it's just a common or rare girl.

• Like 1

Above, they correctly said - there is no particular difference, the easiest way is to choose on the basis of which girl you like best outwardly. I even found them on the wiki (carefully spoilers of the poses)

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Darla

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Sai
But to be completely pragmatic, you have to choose based on what other legendary five-star girls you have in your harem, so that there would be more variety for the blessing. For example, you already have a girl with such a favorite pose as one of the two above, then you should probably choose another one with the pose that you do not have. It's the same with eye and hair color. Here's a tip.

Protip: Given that last month we had an Epic Days, the event immediately following Dirty Fantasies is most likely to be a Legendary Days event. Knowing that, there's a possibility (albeit small) that either of those 2 could have a revival during that event, so hold off on your decision until afterwards just to be safe.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2021 at 12:32 PM, 45026831 said:

Protip: Given that last month we had an Epic Days, the event immediately following Dirty Fantasies is most likely to be a Legendary Days event. Knowing that, there's a possibility (albeit small) that either of those 2 could have a revival during that event, so hold off on your decision until afterwards just to be safe.

Someone lucked out here!

• Haha 7

Hahahaha yeah, now the problem is I want both of these Legendary Day gals very much, so now there's a new hard choice between a DBZ girl and a Poke girl, and I only have Kobans for one (say goodbye to everything I was building up for a Mythic). I think someone at Kinkoid might jossling me with this dilemma. 😂

Edited by Gotaku