• \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ She Burns!
    • .Dragonheart. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Geist. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Thunder and Lightning Season. Next Event >>

yH9QyWP.jpg

Classic Event
Starting on the 3rd  of October.

Mistresses of the Night
Darkness has come upon the city and once again you’re it’s only hope. Mysterious and seductive ladies have come from the shadows and you’ll need to convince them to join your side and fight for the good guys. Light the way with your powerful rod, Wildman!

Starting today you can convince 6 mistresses of the night to join your squad and fight evil! All girls except for She-Bitch are obtainable in the Night Club. Complete all the Daily Missions to have her join your Harem collection of super babes.

Show the heroines you’re not afraid of the dark and they will light your fire! She-Bitch transforms into a sexy wolf, Shade is a super-genius who developed a suit that allows her to phase through objects and turn invisible. Vengeance has the power of divine flame manipulation, Bloodless has vampirism and she needs body liquids to help her satisfy her appetite. Geist has a spectral avatar and Dragonheart’s draconic soul hidden in her amulet is granting her immense burning power!

Come deep into the darkness, Wildman!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

She-Bitch

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Vengeance

ava0-1200x.webp

Bloodless

ava0-1200x.webp

Shade

Night-club Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Dragonheart

ava0-1200x.webp

Geist

pugpswl.jpg

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

Is there a place where we can see the poses of each girl? I have been very disappointed lately with most #2 and #3 poses that I don't feel like investing in any girl, at least until I see them in game. https://harem-battle.club has been a treat when it comes to choosing which girls I want to upgrade in HH, but sadly, to my knowledge the girls from CH are not included.

1 minute ago, Anarky said:

Is there a place where we can see the poses of each girl? I have been very disappointed lately with most #2 and #3 poses that I don't feel like investing in any girl, at least until I see them in game. https://harem-battle.club has been a treat when it comes to choosing which girls I want to upgrade in HH, but sadly, to my knowledge the girls from CH are not included.

Noone has made a wiki for CxH yet. Feel free to make one yourself instead of complaining!

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Noone has made a wiki for CxH yet. Feel free to make one yourself instead of complaining!

The people who update harem-battle most likely have access to the original images because the site is updated as soon as an event begins and before any of the players, theoretically, has access to the girls and the images of the various poses. How is a relatively new player like myself supposed to handle that task? So next time you attempt to reply to another comment take the time to think first instead of acting like a troll and trying to sound smart.

Edited by Anarky
  • Like 2

Just now, Anarky said:

The people who update harem-battle most likely have access to the original images because the site is updated as soon as an events begins and before any of the players, theoretically, has access to the girls. How is a relatively new player like myself supposed to handle that task? So next time you attempt to reply to another comment take the time to think first instead of acting like a troll and trying to sound smart.

The players who update the HH wiki are just normal players of the game, ever since a previous wiki maintainer got himself banned from Discord for being an asshat. There's lots of people who contribute for various reasons, based on what girls they obtained. If you created the core site, maybe random players would contribute to a CXH wiki too. So next time you attempt to reply to another comment take the time to think first instead of acting like a troll and trying to sound smart. Maybe the person commenting to you has a better clue for how things work than you do, easily handled when you apparently have zero clue. Thanks!

• Like 2

Access to the first pose of all event girl is immediate just with a mouse right click from the event widget, and it is easy to figure how to access the next poses. But laziness in internet and demanding that other do things for you that you could do with a little effort is a common trope. 

And in fact there is a draft of a wiki in the french side, but without content.

http://comixharem.wikidot.com/

Edited by jelom

18 hours ago, jelom said:

Access to the first pose of all event girl is immediate just with a mouse right click from the event widget, and it is easy to figure how to access the next poses. But laziness in internet and demanding that other do things for you that you could do with a little effort is a common trope. 

And in fact there is a draft of a wiki in the french side, but without content.

http://comixharem.wikidot.com/

What is a "widget" please?

12 hours ago, Slynia said:

We got ourselves a CxH dedicated part on the forum. Thank you Kinkoid!

I've taken the liberty to move some relevant threads here ^^

Except someone (cough@Noacccough) appears to have left it only viewable to mods. I've moved this most recent event thread back for its last day, left the others over there. We can move this back again later.
But hey, progress.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4