FinderKeeper

At your service, my queen!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Royal Housemaid

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

4K6fdSs.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

The Royal Servant

My devoted hero,

Heavy is the bust that wears the crown. Someone has to service the royals around the lock and this heavy task will fall upon you, hero.

From today until the 6th of October (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have 23 days to service the pussy of the mythic Royal Housemaid. She has taken the place of the queen and she demands your tongue between her legs!

You’ll have to work hard if you don’t want to be sent to the dark sex dungeon, hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Royal Housemaid

This event runs in parallel to other events.

4WxfEde.jpg

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

I like when they make a mythic of an old girl as the Royal Housemaid :x

I got 44 shards of her (22 with the Sandalwood Perfume booster) with 440 battles, a really bad drop rate this time, exactly 5% (I am getting very bad drop rates in battles and orbs lately, I hope it won't last longer). I got the rest of the shards with Dating Tokens.

That has costed me 4840 kobans, and adding the two SP at 540 each, that made 5920 kobans.

Extrapolating to 100 shards that would have costed me 13450 Kobans, in the lower side of the previous Mythic days, but taking in account the awful drop rate it is still a good discount using the SP.

I have also got 120 DT (the last ones 😭) and 41 MPx1 orbs and 32 tickets during those 440 battles.

By the way, she will not be blessed the next week.

image.png.81a7bfcb66338b7989374f263205b64a.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

it isn't about the new mythic girl, but... any of u guys remember who was the last mythic revival? the date tokens will expire soon and i'd like to know if i get this housemaid or the one that will come in the revival, ty in advance.

4 minutes ago, Nobiui said:

it isn't about the new mythic girl, but... any of u guys remember who was the last mythic revival? the date tokens will expire soon and i'd like to know if i get this housemaid or the one that will come in the revival, ty in advance.

Last mythic revival was charm moe bunny if I'm not mistaken. The previous (and first) was hardcore new year's Estelle.

There was no Mythic revival last month, I don't expect to have one this month as it would make possible to get an "exclusive" girl. It's a bit unfair as we had Mythic revivals for hardcore and charm but none for know how. When mythic started we were not in the B.D.S.M. so most know how players went for Alessa and while others had the chance to get their first Mythic girl in the revival, know how players, me included, had not that chance.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and we will have the revival we missed last month.

30 minutes ago, Nobiui said:

15 minutes ago, TetsuoThc said:

Last mythic revival was charm moe bunny if I'm not mistaken. The previous (and first) was hardcore new year's Estelle.

There was no Mythic revival last month, I don't expect to have one this month as it would make possible to get an "exclusive" girl. It's a bit unfair as we had Mythic revivals for hardcore and charm but none for know how. When mythic started we were not in the B.D.S.M. so most know how players went for Alessa and while others had the chance to get their first Mythic girl in the revival, know how players, me included, had not that chance.

It was new year estelle (charm) in the last mythic revival,
We had no Mythic revival last month in September and i don't think we will have a revival this month either.
Royal housemaid is know-how but class does not really matter because you just pick the best girls based on the current blessing.
It's better to talk about the current mythic girl here because that is what the forum topic is about vote in the poll above on what you rate her i voted Faptastic

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TetsuoThc said:

There have been two Mythic revivals so far for Bunna and Estelle. Moe Bunny hasn't had a revival yet as far as I'm aware and if the pattern follows the next Mythic revival will be Alexa.

I would also say that it's likely to be more expensive to pick-up a girl during the revival events. The shorter period and lower shard pool means that they go faster throughout. It makes spending the extra Koban for the 50x almost essential, whereas during the ordinary events you can normally pick-up the girl on the 1x towards the end of the event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

I got 44 shards of her (22 with the Sandalwood Perfume booster) with 440 battles, a really bad drop rate this time, exactly 5% (I am getting very bad drop rates in battles and orbs lately, I hope it won't last longer).

I'm only 20 shards in right now, with SP booster, so 10 shards really. Drop rate atm is 7.2%, which is pretty close to the drop rate for the last Mythic I picked up (Golden Lupa) at 7.3%.

Glad to hear you've managed to pick her up :) It's tough holding back to go through the bulk on the last day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TetsuoThc said:

There was no Mythic revival last month, I don't expect to have one this month as it would make possible to get an "exclusive" girl. It's a bit unfair as we had Mythic revivals for hardcore and charm but none for know how. When mythic started we were not in the B.D.S.M. so most know how players went for Alessa and while others had the chance to get their first Mythic girl in the revival, know how players, me included, had not that chance.

In addition to the above corrections of your hugely incorrect post: New Year Estelle is charm. Know How players aren't affected, because every girl is equally viable to every player. Players who refuse to learn how changes to the game work are always disadvantaged though, and that's not Kinkoid's fault.

• Like 1

With 4 SP boosters (44 shards), I got Royal Housemaid after 783 fights (56 shards). No x10 or x50 used. So, I spent about 10.6k kobans on her. If I hadn't used SP, it would have costed me about 15.1k kobans. That is typical for me on mythic days. Nice saving with SP. 😄

I am really surprised that I got her on the 1st day. I was prepared to wait for the 3rd day. Shards on this cycle lasted 35 minutes and they lasted over 50 minutes on last cycle.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

I am really surprised that I got her on the 1st day. I was prepared to wait for the 3rd day. Shards on this cycle lasted 35 minutes and they lasted over 50 minutes on last cycle.

I guess SP extra shard doesn't deplete the server shards but creates one from thin air, so people use less shards overall.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I guess SP extra shard doesn't deplete the server shards but creates one from thin air, so people use less shards overall.

Might also be people cashing in dating tokens on it. Hard to judge how much effect the SP alone has until next month.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Might also be people cashing in dating tokens on it. Hard to judge how much effect the SP alone has until next month.

That's true. Myself, I've decided to use DT on it after getting 66 shards. This month will be an outlier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

Shards on this cycle lasted 35 minutes and they lasted over 50 minutes on last cycle.

There were still 400 shards left on Nutaku before the 8am reload this morning. Admittedly it was overnight in one of the more popular markets, but I've never seen a batch last the full 2 hours within the first 24 hours of the event before.

13 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

That's true. Myself, I've decided to use DT on it after getting 66 shards. This month will be an outlier.

I'm going the opposite direction on this. I know I can comfortably afford the Royal Housemaid and another Mythic right now with Koban. So I'm going to spend the DT on a 5* Leg that I've got a reasonable number of shards on as who knows when the next opp will appear to get her.....

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

In addition to the above corrections of your hugely incorrect post: New Year Estelle is charm. Know How players aren't affected, because every girl is equally viable to every player. Players who refuse to learn how changes to the game work are always disadvantaged though, and that's not Kinkoid's fault.

Well, before "changes to the game" came, the Mythic were here, on those first occasions made sense to get a girl in your same class, ergo, in the present you have shards from that girl. You wait for the revival to get her.

There is no relation with that little fact and a player's "refuse to learn how changes to the game work".

So in this case, know how players are affected. There was a revival for the other classes Mythic girls but not for the know how.

To be fair, those affected are those who got shards but not enough to get the girl, meaning less than 100. With the old system of dating tokens and revivals it was possible to complete her.

5 minutes ago, TetsuoThc said:

Well, before "changes to the game" came, the Mythic were here, on those first occasions made sense to get a girl in your same class, ergo, in the present you have shards from that girl. You wait for the revival to get her.

There is no relation with that little fact and a player's "refuse to learn how changes to the game work".

So in this case, know how players are affected. There was a revival for the other classes Mythic girls but not for the know how.

To be fair, those affected are those who got shards but not enough to get the girl, meaning less than 100. With the old system of dating tokens and revivals it was possible to complete her.

Oh, sorry my mistake. I didn't realise you were speaking about the people who had insufficient kobans because they didn't pay attention to how Mythic Days worked, and thus they did some refills but not enough to fully get the girl, instead of simply waiting for the next time a KH girl came up and they could finish her off completely. Players who refuse to learn how changes to the game work are always disadvantaged though, and that's not Kinkoid's fault. Hey, deja vu.

Hell, a better argument could be made that KH players were more advantaged by the revivals, because there were 2 mythic girls they didn't grab for PVP purposes, meanwhile Charm and HC players only got 1 each. I think that argument is also very bad, but it's better than your current one.

1 hour ago, JustVisiting said:

I'm going the opposite direction on this. I know I can comfortably afford the Royal Housemaid and another Mythic right now with Koban. So I'm going to spend the DT on a 5* Leg that I've got a reasonable number of shards on as who knows when the next opp will appear to get her.....

Well, I have enough DTs to finish this mythic and get some KC girls I was waiting for a good moment to get them 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Oh, sorry my mistake. I didn't realise you were speaking about the people who had insufficient kobans because they didn't pay attention to how Mythic Days worked, and thus they did some refills but not enough to fully get the girl, instead of simply waiting for the next time a KH girl came up and they could finish her off completely. Players who refuse to learn how changes to the game work are always disadvantaged though, and that's not Kinkoid's fault. Hey, deja vu.

Hell, a better argument could be made that KH players were more advantaged by the revivals, because there were 2 mythic girls they didn't grab for PVP purposes, meanwhile Charm and HC players only got 1 each. I think that argument is also very bad, but it's better than your current one.

No I was not talking about lack of kobans. 

Actually I did not mention kobans in my post.

Why the non sequitur fallacy?

2 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Is it just my imagination or is this Mythic girl really getting ignored by most players? I do not remember seeing shards on the table for more than a few minutes before now.

there could be at least two other explanations: 1) sandalwood shards arent taken from the pool, so we have theoretically double the amount of shards available 2) people are using their saved dating tokens when they have 30-50 shards

if it's 2) we should see it next mythic days next month

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Or 3 you only get 3 shards on 60 battles so why even bother also not everybody have 15k kobans each month from placing top 4🙂

That would not explain a difference from previous mythic girls, because that applies to every mythic.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Or 3 you only get 3 shards on 60 battles so why even bother also not everybody have 15k kobans each month from placing top 4🙂

I'm doing it for the soon to be gone Dating Token opportunity. The Patch Notes make it very unclear on whether or not Dating Tokens will ever return. Girls on villians will still be there after Mythic Days so I spend my combats going for the Mythic (actually going for Dating tokens) knowing I won't get her, but maybe I'll grab enough DT's to get a few more girls I almost got in past events. 

20 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I'm doing it for the soon to be gone Dating Token opportunity.

Little confused here. We get DT from all villain girls, not just mythic girl. Unless you have already done with the classic event, wouldn't you be better off fighting for event girls?

• Like 3