[ 03-Oct-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

At your service, my queen!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Royal Housemaid

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Meh... I really want to get the Royal Housemaid. But I still don't know if I should go for her. With almost 7000 koban and ~2300 Dating Tokens left I could theoretically get her. And if KK nerfs the Sandalwood booster (which they probably will do because... did they really know what they were doing there? this is a change that actually helps the players), this could be the last chance to get a Mythic Girl at a discount.

But if my absurd bad luck streak of the past two months raises its ugly head again, I could come away empty-handed from my chase and with completely depleted resources that I could have utilized in better ways.

Then again - the chase is where the fun lies, as I've learned just recently! And I really, really want to follow the new Kinkoid doctrine. Maybe it pleases the RNG gods... ;)

Just now, Methos2 said:

Little confused here. We get DT from all villain girls, not just mythic girl. Unless you have already done with the classic event, wouldn't you be better off fighting for event girls?

I already have the event girls (except for the mission girl and Extreme Alex). So my choice is 1star girls on Sake or dating tokens to get a few girls who are better than that.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I already have the event girls (except for the mission girl and Extreme Alex). So my choice is 1star girls on Sake or dating tokens to get a few girls who are better than that.

you probably meant tier1 girls on sake; 1* girls are only available in GPx10 pachinko rolls and DL - sorry to hear, you dont have enough kobans to get the mythic; hopefully they will come back eventually.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That would not explain a difference from previous mythic girls, because that applies to every mythic.

Sure it might not be the only reason for the many shards left butt could be one of many variables explaining the high shard count also many botched patches might affect peoples motivation to play i am sad to say i have almost lost all interest in this game I have almost fully stopped collecting from POP because why bother when you get closer and closer to nothing useful for it and almost dont do CC since they balanced us with the BDSM patch which after that i vent from getting 150-350 points each ticket to now getting barelly 15-25 points each ticket if you nerf players to oblivion and beyond they will eventually ask themselves why even bother with this game I hope Kinkoid soon stop with these endless nerfs it will never bring anything else than rage🤔

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

Meh... I really want to get the Royal Housemaid. But I still don't know if I should go for her. With almost 7000 koban and ~2300 Dating Tokens left I could theoretically get her. And if KK nerfs the Sandalwood booster (which they probably will do because... did they really know what they were doing there? this is a change that actually helps the players), this could be the last chance to get a Mythic Girl at a discount.

But if my absurd bad luck streak of the past two months raises its ugly head again, I could come away empty-handed from my chase and with completely depleted resources that I could have utilized in better ways.

Then again - the chase is where the fun lies, as I've learned just recently! And I really, really want to follow the new Kinkoid doctrine. Maybe it pleases the RNG gods... ;)

bad luck can always happen, ofc, but if we do a conservative calculation with a drop rate of 7% per shard and 60 DT for 1 shard, you can get 38 shards with DT and then you would need another 1620 kobans for 3 sandalwood and another 443 fights for 31 shards (x2), which means 4752 kobans, so in total 6372 kobans + your DT. Since you also have some natural regen in between and maybe season + contest combativity, it should be enough, IMO

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blaa said:

but if we do a conservative calculation with a drop rate of 7% per shard

Wouldn't a conservative calculation be one where I have less than average luck? Like jelom with his 5%. I'd be in real trouble with his drop rate.

Anyhow, I think I'll try it. What's the worst that could happen? That I end up with a 60-shard Mythic Girl that never appears again because KK wants them to be super exclusive? And that Dating Tokens will never come back again, too, depriving me of my only other method to get her? They wouldn't piss off their players that much, would they? ;)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

Wouldn't a conservative calculation be one where I have less than average luck? Like jelom with his 5%. I'd be in real trouble with his drop rate.

Anyhow, I think I'll try it. What's the worst that could happen? That I end up with a 60-shard Mythic Girl that never appears again because KK wants them to be super exclusive? And that Dating Tokens will never come back again, too, depriving me of my only other method to get her? They wouldn't piss off their players that much, would they? ;)

no, that would be a calculation with extremley bad luck, the drop rate is estimated on 7-7,5%, like you can see in this thread (i quoted jelom with this conclusion on 7% though) 

even if we would assume a 6% drop rate you should be fine with around 7000k kobans + DT + natural/season/contests combativity (but it could be a close result)

let's hope the best and we never have to find out, what KK really would do to this players - all i can say, there are girls who never came back so far or only once but we never have seen them since then

• Like 2

Got her yesterday even though I couldn´t fight on Sunday (the remaining shards surprised me as well I´d guess it´s probably a mix of both, DT and the Mythic booster doubling the shards?, but maybe some of the KK could give us a bit of info (though I doubt it will happen :P )

I´ve needed 857 fights (45 "free" fights stocked up/from season and contests) and used 4 mythic boosters as well as 16 50x button so:
(812/20) x216 + (4x 540) + (16x 48) = 11688 kobans in total
( I´ve honestly expected MD´s to be a bit cheaper with the boosters but it´s still about 3-ish k cheaper then my average
MD before mythic boosters so ^^)

As for the girl: I´m normally not a fan of the housemaid´s but I really like this one and the art style is exceptionally good (like pretty much all of the Mythic girls :D
( I hope it stays that way ☝️
)

No fancy number for royal housemaid like @Chthugha or  @Hugh Jerexion just my 838th girl :D

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-05 um 12.05.36.png

• Like 5

9 hours ago, blaa said:

you probably meant tier1 girls on sake; 1* girls are only available in GPx10 pachinko rolls and DL - sorry to hear, you dont have enough kobans to get the mythic; hopefully they will come back eventually.

You are correct, I see grey assumed they were 1* girls because of KK's recent game adjustments. Don't fret about my koban situation. I am always short as I push my character and harem to the limits of what the game allows. I do see light at the end of the tunnel so to speak, but the koban shortage will be with me until I reach level 440 which is 17 levels away. I figure it will be Jan or Feb of 2022 before going after the Mythic girls will consistently make sense and be achievable for me (my best guess at this time). 

***This post has been edited with the final results***

So I held off till tonight. I would have preferred to wait until Wed morning, but fearing the Patch pandimonium that often occurs I thought is wiser to get the playing done tonight. I've reached 98 shards and I'm happy enough to wait until tomorrow and play the extra free regens to get the last two (one with booster) or if the game's inaccessible, use DT. Stats (drop rate in brackets):

5 SP Boosters used
Total 749 Fights
245 'free' Fights - between holdovers from last month's events and regens (Note - these actually cost a total of 16 Koban as I burned through the first 100 using 50x to ensure that my natural regens could kick in from the start)
100 Shards over 50 drops (6.53%)
41 Tickets (5.49%)
25 Dating Tokens (3.27%)
65 MyP orbs (8.89%)

Cost - 952 Kobans (Nutaku)
Total cost including SP Boosters - 1402 Kobans

Comparing this to the last Mythic girl I picked-up (Golden Lupa), which cost 2104 Kobans, Royal Housemaid has come in a whopping 33.4% cheaper despite a poorer drop rate. A did manage to get an additional 31 free fights this time round, saving an extra 55 Koban. If I hadn't had those the saving would have been 30.7%. This lines up pretty closely with the estimates saving of 33% I made in a previous thread discussing the new Mythic Boosters, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Oh, and I've still got 5 SP shards that I can claim on the DF event. Not much, but a little extra.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JustVisiting said:

5 SP Boosters used
Total 742 Fights
98 Shards over 49 drops (6.60%)
41 Tickets (5.53%)
25 Dating Tokens (3.37%)
65 MyP orbs (8.76%)

Cost - 916 Kobans (Nutaku)
Total cost including SP Boosters - 1366 Kobans

Your koban cost seems low. I assume that a large part of the 742 fights is from regen and carried over from last month. You may want to disclose that. It may help others deciding whether or not they have enough kobans when they don't have saved combativity.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2021 at 7:00 AM, jelom said:

I like when they make a mythic of an old girl as the Royal Housemaid :x

I got 44 shards of her (22 with the Sandalwood Perfume booster) with 440 battles, a really bad drop rate this time, exactly 5% (I am getting very bad drop rates in battles and orbs lately, I hope it won't last longer). I got the rest of the shards with Dating Tokens.

That has costed me 4840 kobans, and adding the two SP at 540 each, that made 5920 kobans.

Extrapolating to 100 shards that would have costed me 13450 Kobans, in the lower side of the previous Mythic days, but taking in account the awful drop rate it is still a good discount using the SP.

I have also got 120 DT (the last ones 😭) and 41 MPx1 orbs and 32 tickets during those 440 battles.

By the way, she will not be blessed the next week.

image.png.81a7bfcb66338b7989374f263205b64a.png

These events are just a 'toe in the water' for me.  I had some spare kobans in my Herbie Hynde account (also the account where she appeared in the thumbnail as obtainable).  I gave it 40 tries and not a single shard.  I understand getting a girl with 6 stars is a tough ask by definition, but over a short 3 days is an impossibility for someone in my 'financial' circumstances.  Therefore, I've given up, for this and all subsequent events and I'm returning to the main event that Mythic Days always conflicts with.

Hey, you might be able to answer this... Why doesn't she show up in all my accounts as being obtainable if I go to Gruntt to try against him?  If she is not displayed is she still obtainable, even if her thumbnail is not displayed.

But damn!  Yes, she is one right-royal housemaid - the ultimate classy hottie.  I've always loved all these cuties, who seem to be identical - ie clones of an original.  Reproduction by parthenogenesis, much like aphids?  Reproduction by the queen housemaid without sex (hero intervention) since she was likely to be constantly pregnant?  This seems oddly un-Hentai!  This is so 'stream of conscientiousness' of me, as I'm thinking out loud here, but I may have answered my own question.  This hot chick might, indeed, be the queen housemaid, caught between pregnancies.  These efforts have turned her grey, it seems.  I sound as weird as Heinrich Himmler (or Hitler for that matter) where stream of consciousness and daft pseudo science had become a matter of national policy.

• Thinking 1

3 hours ago, JustVisiting said:

Stats (drop rate in brackets):

5 SP Boosters used
Total 742 Fights
98 Shards over 49 drops (6.60%)
41 Tickets (5.53%)
25 Dating Tokens (3.37%)
65 MyP orbs (8.76%)

I have not kept a spreadsheet for this event, but at roughly 700 fights my shard drops stand at 49/100 (7%) over 41 drops (5.85%)

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Hey, you might be able to answer this... Why doesn't she show up in all my accounts as being obtainable if I go to Gruntt to try against him? If she is not displayed is she still obtainable, even if her thumbnail is not displayed.

It sounds like you still haven't learned how Mythic Days work. She doesn't appear if there are no shards left in the pool.

6 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Your koban cost seems low. I assume that a large part of the 742 fights is from regen and carried over from last month. You may want to disclose that. It may help others deciding whether or not they have enough kobans when they don't have saved combativity.

Edited above for everyone's convenience - I had to do another purchase anyway, so the figures have changed.

3sandalwood + 10 refills + 1 1/2 days natural regen = 630 nubans for 66 shards, the other 34 shards will be bought with 2040 DT before oktober 26th

GL everyone

btw. over 68 000 shards left on nutaku

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

On 10/5/2021 at 8:08 AM, Moonlynx said:

Seems like I pleased the RNG gods in the right manner. Thanks to a very lucky first 200 fights I was able to do 32 hits for 64 shards in just 335 fights and then get the Royal Housemaid with my piled up Dating Tokens. That's close to a 10% hit rate. Of course I'm afraid of the usual rubber band effect... but for now I'm quite happy. ;)

But the timing for the update was really mean today. In the exact moment that I clicked the date button, the update hit. For a few minutes I was slightly concerned about the patch pandemonium JustVisiting mentioned and envisioned a funny patch that prohibits the use of Dating Tokens for Mythic Girls. ^^

Anyhow, I've spent only ~5000 koban for a surprisingly great looking Mythic Girl that I really like (including refills, 3 boosters and 1 shop refresh) and even have some koban left in case I need them for the Dirty Fantasies Event. I've had worse days in this game. The only thing I could complain about is the meager Mythic Orbs gain (only 24) and my bad luck in the Pachinko. But I won't. :0)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 4

On 10/3/2021 at 1:00 PM, jelom said:

I like when they make a mythic of an old girl as the Royal Housemaid :x

I got 44 shards of her (22 with the Sandalwood Perfume booster) with 440 battles, a really bad drop rate this time, exactly 5% (I am getting very bad drop rates in battles and orbs lately, I hope it won't last longer). I got the rest of the shards with Dating Tokens.

That has costed me 4840 kobans, and adding the two SP at 540 each, that made 5920 kobans.

Extrapolating to 100 shards that would have costed me 13450 Kobans, in the lower side of the previous Mythic days, but taking in account the awful drop rate it is still a good discount using the SP.

I have also got 120 DT (the last ones 😭) and 41 MPx1 orbs and 32 tickets during those 440 battles.

By the way, she will not be blessed the next week.

image.png.81a7bfcb66338b7989374f263205b64a.png

Wait, does this mean that you spent a total 5920 kobans in 440 battles and 2 Sandalwood Perfume boosters to get a total of 44 shard of the Mythic girl and you unlocked her remaining 54 shards usingover 3000 Dating Tokens? 

3 hours ago, 34aca said:

Wait, does this mean that you spent a total 5920 kobans in 440 battles and 2 Sandalwood Perfume boosters to get a total of 44 shard of the Mythic girl and you unlocked her remaining 54 shards usingover 3000 Dating Tokens? 

Yes

• Like 1